-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON AVR-X2800H, Enceinte ...
1190 € 1950 €
Voir le deal

[Drama/Romance] Catalyst

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dynamo
New
New

Female Messages : 14
Registration date : 2019-02-04

[Drama/Romance] Catalyst Empty
PostSubject: [Drama/Romance] Catalyst   [Drama/Romance] Catalyst Icon_minitimeMon 2 Mar 2020 - 19:20

My STICXVI entry;

[Drama/Romance] Catalyst Poster10

Editor: Dynamo
Music: Like It's Over - Jai Wolf
Source: Uchiage hanabi shita kara miru ka yoko kara miru ka
+ Eden, chuunibyou demo koi ga shitai, 5 centimeters per second, kimi no suizou wo tabetai, shakugan no shana, ef the latter tale, kaijuu no kodomo, Bakemonogatari, nagi no asukara, hibike euphonium, little busters!, tenki no ko, clannad
Download Link: https://mega.nz/#!UMsjVTTJ!ITdU-OH9nBYuUkq1Zqi3t3NNPFf2gGwQO4o7_TlVyKc

making of:

Last edited by Dynamo on Thu 5 Mar 2020 - 14:44; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/aJs3wkv
SmailE
New
New
SmailE

Male Messages : 45
Registration date : 2019-02-19

PostSubject: Re: [Drama/Romance] Catalyst   [Drama/Romance] Catalyst Icon_minitimeTue 3 Mar 2020 - 0:56

Great I love youI love you
Back to top Go down
Dynamo
New
New

PostSubject: Re: [Drama/Romance] Catalyst   [Drama/Romance] Catalyst Icon_minitimeTue 3 Mar 2020 - 19:07

SmailE wrote:
Great I love youI love you

♥ thank you so much
Back to top Go down
Crookz
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
Crookz

Male Messages : 177
Registration date : 2013-01-26

PostSubject: Re: [Drama/Romance] Catalyst   [Drama/Romance] Catalyst Icon_minitimeTue 3 Mar 2020 - 19:13

[Drama/Romance] Catalyst L5tj9yH
Back to top Go down
Dynamo
New
New

PostSubject: Re: [Drama/Romance] Catalyst   [Drama/Romance] Catalyst Icon_minitimeTue 3 Mar 2020 - 22:05

Crookz wrote:
[Drama/Romance] Catalyst L5tj9yH

You are my Doppelgänger , or I am yours ....

[Drama/Romance] Catalyst 246b351e4581f7cc1d309d899aebf98c
Back to top Go down
Sagiki
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
Sagiki

Male Messages : 228
Registration date : 2013-09-07

PostSubject: Re: [Drama/Romance] Catalyst   [Drama/Romance] Catalyst Icon_minitimeWed 4 Mar 2020 - 3:09

Good romance video Nina, I like it, the only thing I want to say is that I think its lack dynamism. I would loved to see more impact on the drop. But overall it pretty nice, the video have a good atmosphere. Good luck ! [Drama/Romance] Catalyst 3772035131
Back to top Go down
Dynamo
New
New

PostSubject: Re: [Drama/Romance] Catalyst   [Drama/Romance] Catalyst Icon_minitimeWed 4 Mar 2020 - 12:36

Sagiki wrote:
Good romance video Nina, I like it, the only thing I want to say is that I think its lack dynamism. I would loved to see more impact on the drop. But overall it pretty nice, the video have a good atmosphere. Good luck ! [Drama/Romance] Catalyst 3772035131

Thank you sagi; yes I think the same..I will work more on that aspect next time , and good luck to you too [Drama/Romance] Catalyst 653287824
Back to top Go down
MagicDarkLight
Berserk
Berserk
MagicDarkLight

Male Messages : 2082
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: [Drama/Romance] Catalyst   [Drama/Romance] Catalyst Icon_minitimeSat 7 Mar 2020 - 13:39

Hey Nina!

Pretty cool video, you captured the atmosphere quite well imo and I didn't think the rhythm was too slow or anything, pace was good and as diverse as needed imo. Even in terms of editing, when it might feel like it becomes repetitive, you put the right comp at the right time. However, I was not a big fan of your color correction that I feel is a bit too pushy, it could have given the same sepia/old effect without using such a strong filter. One other distracting point was some of the masks had quite blurry edges, but it's an IC so I understand the need for going a bit faster. I loved the typography you used, it was very well implemented.

Great video, very peculiar atmosphere and well rounded technique overall, congratz for 2nd place!
Back to top Go down
http://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
Dynamo
New
New

PostSubject: Re: [Drama/Romance] Catalyst   [Drama/Romance] Catalyst Icon_minitimeSat 7 Mar 2020 - 18:48

MagicDarkLight wrote:
Hey Nina!

Pretty cool video, you captured the atmosphere quite well imo and I didn't think the rhythm was too slow or anything, pace was good and as diverse as needed imo. Even in terms of editing, when it might feel like it becomes repetitive, you put the right comp at the right time. However, I was not a big fan of your color correction that I feel is a bit too pushy, it could have given the same sepia/old effect without using such a strong filter. One other distracting point was some of the masks had quite blurry edges, but it's an IC so I understand the need for going a bit faster. I loved the typography you used, it was very well implemented.

Great video, very peculiar atmosphere and well rounded technique overall, congratz for 2nd place!  

Thank you for your comment ! I am so glad you liked it
About the CC , yes, I have tried to improve some things I was doing in the wrong way in my past amv but I will try to fix it and make something even better than this! Also about the blur, yes I wanted to fix it but had not really time, overall I am happy I was able to finish and send it to you.

Thanks a lot mdl!
[Drama/Romance] Catalyst MpLmWWfMQ3z-g_mxXILhI235mJ4F-ppK7Wv2dd5VvPU
Back to top Go down
Luna
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
Luna

Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: [Drama/Romance] Catalyst   [Drama/Romance] Catalyst Icon_minitimeSat 7 Mar 2020 - 18:57

Ninaaaa! First congrats on your ranking it's well deserved
The atmosphere/mood was on point and some of your compositions was crazy good ( like the added fireworks on some scenes or the sequence between 1:21 to 1:36 ). Your color correction might be a bit too much and the end feels a bit slow but I don't care cuz I enjoyed your video nonetheless!

[Drama/Romance] Catalyst Giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47a6e2e1f54711fd6aaafcf7633fa695933d905695&rid=giphy
Back to top Go down
SpeedQueenGK
Forum Member
Forum Member
SpeedQueenGK

Female Messages : 104
Registration date : 2018-02-03

PostSubject: Re: [Drama/Romance] Catalyst   [Drama/Romance] Catalyst Icon_minitimeSun 8 Mar 2020 - 1:28

Just wanted to drop by and give you a heart here as well <3 *good job*
Back to top Go down
Dynamo
New
New

PostSubject: Re: [Drama/Romance] Catalyst   [Drama/Romance] Catalyst Icon_minitimeSun 8 Mar 2020 - 21:44

Luna wrote:
Ninaaaa! First congrats on your ranking it's well deserved
The atmosphere/mood was on point and some of your compositions was crazy good ( like the added fireworks on some scenes or the sequence between 1:21 to 1:36 ). Your color correction might be a bit too much and the end feels a bit slow but I don't care cuz I enjoyed your video nonetheless!

[Drama/Romance] Catalyst Giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47a6e2e1f54711fd6aaafcf7633fa695933d905695&rid=giphy

thank you so much Luna chan <3
i will try to fix these issues next time. Love youuuuuuu
Back to top Go down
Dynamo
New
New

PostSubject: Re: [Drama/Romance] Catalyst   [Drama/Romance] Catalyst Icon_minitimeSun 8 Mar 2020 - 21:45

SpeedQueenGK wrote:
Just wanted to drop by and give you a heart here as well <3 *good job*

thank you very very much GK, it means a lot to me! <3
Back to top Go down
lokkiclu
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
lokkiclu

Female Messages : 283
Registration date : 2015-02-08

PostSubject: Re: [Drama/Romance] Catalyst   [Drama/Romance] Catalyst Icon_minitimeSat 14 Mar 2020 - 16:29

Really cute video Nina, I'll agree with the others that improvements need to be made as far as colour grading and pace go, but I'm sure you're already well aware by now. You've shown solid effort this IC and I'll be looking forward to see what you come up with next Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Drama/Romance] Catalyst   [Drama/Romance] Catalyst Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Drama/Romance] Catalyst

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul's Team Forum :: Contests / Events :: Soul's Team Iron Chef :: IRON CHEF XVI : Public Enemy :: IRON CHEF 16 -- AMV-