Le deal à ne pas rater :
ETB Pokémon Fable Nébuleuse : où acheter le coffret dresseur ...
Voir le deal

[ROMANCEDRAMA] On the Mend

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
alchemymini
New
New
alchemymini

Female Messages : 5
Registration date : 2019-03-03

[ROMANCEDRAMA] On the Mend Empty
PostSubject: [ROMANCEDRAMA] On the Mend   [ROMANCEDRAMA] On the Mend Icon_minitimeMon 2 Mar 2020 - 19:10

Fruits Basket makes me cry

Back to top Go down
FashionableJellyfish
New
New
FashionableJellyfish

Registration date : 2020-03-01

PostSubject: Re: [ROMANCEDRAMA] On the Mend   [ROMANCEDRAMA] On the Mend Icon_minitimeMon 2 Mar 2020 - 23:09

Ah yes a fresh batch of sads, amazing, picked straight from the depression tree and injected directly into my emotions
Back to top Go down
Hirou Keimou
New
New
Hirou Keimou

Female Messages : 8
Registration date : 2020-03-02

PostSubject: Re: [ROMANCEDRAMA] On the Mend   [ROMANCEDRAMA] On the Mend Icon_minitimeMon 2 Mar 2020 - 23:49

Let us all appreciate Tohru's existence in this video, she is a treasure; as are you for giving us so many tears.
Back to top Go down
SmailE
New
New
SmailE

Male Messages : 45
Registration date : 2019-02-19

PostSubject: Re: [ROMANCEDRAMA] On the Mend   [ROMANCEDRAMA] On the Mend Icon_minitimeTue 3 Mar 2020 - 0:56

Niiice
Back to top Go down
MagicDarkLight
Berserk
Berserk
MagicDarkLight

Male Messages : 2082
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: [ROMANCEDRAMA] On the Mend   [ROMANCEDRAMA] On the Mend Icon_minitimeSat 7 Mar 2020 - 10:57

Hello,

The video was starting nicely, and even past that, the editing is decent even though you rely way too much on zoom out to create pace which makes the video quite repetitive in terms of technique but also not as smart as it should be in terms of scene selection and choice of transitions.
But the main issue in this video is that you completely missed the point of your overlays, you used them as color correction, however they're way too flashy to be put on the whole video like that, your editing was hidden behind these constant flashes that make the video hard to appreciate. It's especially a pity when they don't match the pace in the calmer parts.

When you dig under the overlays, it's not a bad video per se but it would have helped a lot if it was cleaner and better thought out. Keep it up!!
Back to top Go down
http://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
Luna
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
Luna

Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: [ROMANCEDRAMA] On the Mend   [ROMANCEDRAMA] On the Mend Icon_minitimeSat 7 Mar 2020 - 17:55

I was so happy to see you joining the IC Cassie!
I don't know if it's because I watched Fruit Basket, but I enjoyed your video a lot! But damn the atmosphere and feelings in it went straight to my heart!
The cc/overlays were a bit too much sometimes, I don't think you should have used it on the whole amv but besides that you did great and I hope to see you join next year as well!

[ROMANCEDRAMA] On the Mend Giphy.gif?cid=790b76117574ae3ceb7a74944f4c1ec1a737e6ca0329f35b&rid=giphy
Back to top Go down
SpeedQueenGK
Forum Member
Forum Member
SpeedQueenGK

Female Messages : 104
Registration date : 2018-02-03

PostSubject: Re: [ROMANCEDRAMA] On the Mend   [ROMANCEDRAMA] On the Mend Icon_minitimeSun 8 Mar 2020 - 5:39

oooh ! How dare you play with my kokoro all summarized: you did good for an ic contest! Smile and I hope to see more from you. more fluffy stuff yes pls <3
Back to top Go down
SpeedQueenGK
Forum Member
Forum Member
SpeedQueenGK

Female Messages : 104
Registration date : 2018-02-03

PostSubject: Re: [ROMANCEDRAMA] On the Mend   [ROMANCEDRAMA] On the Mend Icon_minitimeSun 8 Mar 2020 - 5:40

oooh ! How dare you play with my kokoro all summarized: you did good for an ic contest! Smile and I hope to see more from you. more fluffy stuff yes pls <3

I dunno why but this forums fucks with my comments
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ROMANCEDRAMA] On the Mend   [ROMANCEDRAMA] On the Mend Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ROMANCEDRAMA] On the Mend

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul's Team Forum :: Contests / Events :: Soul's Team Iron Chef :: IRON CHEF XVI : Public Enemy :: IRON CHEF 16 -- AMV-