-45%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
WHIRLPOOL OWFC3C26X – Lave-vaisselle pose libre 14 couverts – ...
339 € 622 €
Voir le deal

[Dance] xtonina1981 - Grand Envolvement

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
xtonina1981
New
New
xtonina1981

Female Messages : 3
Registration date : 2020-01-22

[Dance] xtonina1981 - Grand Envolvement Empty
PostSubject: [Dance] xtonina1981 - Grand Envolvement   [Dance] xtonina1981 - Grand Envolvement Icon_minitimeMon 2 Mar 2020 - 6:09

Back to top Go down
SmailE
New
New
SmailE

Male Messages : 45
Registration date : 2019-02-19

PostSubject: Re: [Dance] xtonina1981 - Grand Envolvement   [Dance] xtonina1981 - Grand Envolvement Icon_minitimeTue 3 Mar 2020 - 0:58

I like it
Back to top Go down
Luna
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
Luna

Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: [Dance] xtonina1981 - Grand Envolvement   [Dance] xtonina1981 - Grand Envolvement Icon_minitimeSat 7 Mar 2020 - 12:40

The mix of 3D anime and 2D anime does not work here, it stands out too much
Also the scenes selections on some parts could be better, it feels a bit off from the song and category on the beginning. Also that vegas tv effect at 53s is a bit useless and ugly, but I wish you good luck in the ranking go girl!
Back to top Go down
lokkiclu
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
lokkiclu

Female Messages : 283
Registration date : 2015-02-08

PostSubject: Re: [Dance] xtonina1981 - Grand Envolvement   [Dance] xtonina1981 - Grand Envolvement Icon_minitimeSat 14 Mar 2020 - 15:26

I can sort of get a sense for what you were trying to do here, however the scene selection for the most part just feels random. In particular the parts where you're switching between action and dancing throw me off and really damage the atmosphere you're creating. Sync and flow have a few shining moments, but again I would've loved to see a bit more effort into creating something cohesive.

My suggestion for next time would be to try and plan at the start for a theme or concept you want to pull off, since you clearly know where to look for scenes as highlighted by your choice to do an anime mix.

Keep it up!
Back to top Go down
MagicDarkLight
Berserk
Berserk
MagicDarkLight

Male Messages : 2082
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: [Dance] xtonina1981 - Grand Envolvement   [Dance] xtonina1981 - Grand Envolvement Icon_minitimeSun 15 Mar 2020 - 14:37

Hello

It had some nice synch but the mix was way too random with different character designs, some bad aspect ratio (on Reborn) and a lack of common theme overall. The visuals was also quite messy, chromi were too imperfect and some FX looked very old school in a bad way, like the TV simulator. You also abuse a bit too much of fades which makes everything less clean as a whole.
But it was decent in synch and if you focused on dancing scenes or less action-ish characters, I guess it would have looked better already. Keep it up.
Back to top Go down
http://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Dance] xtonina1981 - Grand Envolvement   [Dance] xtonina1981 - Grand Envolvement Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Dance] xtonina1981 - Grand Envolvement

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1