View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Li0n
New
New
Li0n

Registration date : 2018-02-02

[Horror] Li0n - Black Parade Empty
PostSubject: [Horror] Li0n - Black Parade   [Horror] Li0n - Black Parade Icon_minitimeSun 3 Mar 2019 - 22:52

[Horror] Li0n - Black Parade Ng0ZItd

Here is my video for the ic! I decided to go for horror this year again. Haven't edited something for a long time and despite the many mistakes in the video, i like the final result. The video was fun to edit and i hope some of you like it!
I highly recommend downloading the video, the youtube quality was really bad with this one.

Download Link: https://mega.nz/#!avoGFaaT!ihIzQmqC2NkOBy0cHiFW5tjaOE7auCucosuyOMKC1nU
Youtube Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9vfQ13KcEg
Anime: B: The Beginning, Psycho Pass, Zankyou no Terror, Deadman Wonderland, Kiznaiver, Death Note.
Song: The Rigs - Devil's Playground
Back to top Go down
miso
New
New
miso

Registration date : 2019-02-04

PostSubject: Re: [Horror] Li0n - Black Parade   [Horror] Li0n - Black Parade Icon_minitimeMon 4 Mar 2019 - 17:09

oh nice mood, very creepy...
even if there are several titles, but you have focused on one more and ... a story is also there ... well done
Back to top Go down
Li0n
New
New
Li0n

PostSubject: Re: [Horror] Li0n - Black Parade   [Horror] Li0n - Black Parade Icon_minitimeMon 4 Mar 2019 - 17:29

miso wrote:
even if there are several titles, but you have focused on one more and ... a story is also there ... well done

I started only with b: the beginning but i run out of scenes fast, so i started using more anime.
Thanks a lot! Glad you liked it!
Back to top Go down
miso
New
New
miso

Registration date : 2019-02-04

PostSubject: Re: [Horror] Li0n - Black Parade   [Horror] Li0n - Black Parade Icon_minitimeMon 4 Mar 2019 - 17:53

Li0n wrote:
miso wrote:

I started only with b: the beginning but i run out of scenes fast, so i started using more anime.

Nevertheless, it does not seem so random and good to see that you still tried to build a story, and you did it well:)

I also participated in this category; )
Back to top Go down
Li0n
New
New
Li0n

PostSubject: Re: [Horror] Li0n - Black Parade   [Horror] Li0n - Black Parade Icon_minitimeMon 4 Mar 2019 - 18:42

miso wrote:
Li0n wrote:
miso wrote:

Nevertheless, it does not seem so random and good to see that you still tried to build a story, and you did it well:)

I also participated in this category; )

Thanks again man and good luck with the ranking!
Back to top Go down
MagicDarkLight
Berserk
Berserk
MagicDarkLight

Male Messages : 2082
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: [Horror] Li0n - Black Parade   [Horror] Li0n - Black Parade Icon_minitimeSat 23 Mar 2019 - 14:20

Hello!

Agreed haha, you shouldn't tell it was not intended to do a various XD It didn't feel random, maybe a bit too much focus on Psycho pass at some points.
Apart from that, I loved the atmosphere and the editing was very solid, scene selection was on point, impacts felt genuine too. Not too much surprise but it delivered what was expected of it and good job improvising a mix xD

Great entry Li0n!
Back to top Go down
http://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
Li0n
New
New
Li0n

PostSubject: Re: [Horror] Li0n - Black Parade   [Horror] Li0n - Black Parade Icon_minitimeSun 24 Mar 2019 - 23:06

MagicDarkLight wrote:
Hello!

Agreed haha, you shouldn't tell it was not intended to do a various XD It didn't feel random, maybe a bit too much focus on Psycho pass at some points.
Apart from that, I loved the atmosphere and the editing was very solid, scene selection was on point, impacts felt genuine too. Not too much surprise but it delivered what was expected of it and good job improvising a mix xD

Great entry Li0n!

Thanks for the feedback MDL! I should probably hide the fact that it wasnt intented next time hahaha xD
Really glad you liked it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Horror] Li0n - Black Parade   [Horror] Li0n - Black Parade Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Horror] Li0n - Black Parade

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1