Le Deal du moment : -28%
Précommande : Smartphone Google Pixel 8a 5G ...
Voir le deal
389 €

[Dance] Red Green Blue

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
iMCoach
New
New
iMCoach

Male Messages : 15
Registration date : 2017-06-13

[Dance] Red Green Blue Empty
PostSubject: [Dance] Red Green Blue   [Dance] Red Green Blue Icon_minitimeMon 5 Mar 2018 - 2:23

After a grueling weekend that I'm sure we're all feeling I'm happy to present my dance entry for my first time here in Souls Team IC hope you guys enjoy and good luck to everyone Smile

Back to top Go down
JazzsVids
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
JazzsVids

Registration date : 2012-02-28

PostSubject: Re: [Dance] Red Green Blue   [Dance] Red Green Blue Icon_minitimeMon 5 Mar 2018 - 3:20

The use of colors is a bit sloppy in my opinion. Especially since this anime source is already so colorful. Not sure what genre this AMV fits in (Action?). Dance is such a confusing AMV genre.... Nonetheless, it was entertaining and I watched the whole thing. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
iMCoach
New
New
iMCoach

PostSubject: Re: [Dance] Red Green Blue   [Dance] Red Green Blue Icon_minitimeMon 5 Mar 2018 - 3:54

JazzsVids wrote:
The use of colors is a bit sloppy in my opinion. Especially since this anime source is already so colorful. Not sure what genre this AMV fits in (Action?). Dance is such a confusing AMV genre.... Nonetheless, it was entertaining and I watched the whole thing. Good luck!

Thank you for your thoughts I'm glad you found it entertaining. If it's not too much trouble can you explain what you meant by "The use of colors is a bit sloppy in my opinion. Especially since this anime source is already so colorful." it was sorta hard to grasp. If not thank you either way Smile
Back to top Go down
JazzsVids
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
JazzsVids

PostSubject: Re: [Dance] Red Green Blue   [Dance] Red Green Blue Icon_minitimeMon 5 Mar 2018 - 4:30

I mean that the way you switched between the red, blue and green colors did not look good. There was no definition to it. It felt random. I think a better approach would have been to highlight specific objects, mask those out, and then apply your colors to fit with your RGB theme. Rather than just selecting those specific color channels to show wherever they are in the scene.

I don't want to come across mean or overly critical though. I think overall your video is fine.

NOTE: I had confused you with the person who had won akross this year, so I was being a bit more picky expecting more. That was my confusion hahaha.
Back to top Go down
iMCoach
New
New
iMCoach

PostSubject: Re: [Dance] Red Green Blue   [Dance] Red Green Blue Icon_minitimeMon 5 Mar 2018 - 5:09

JazzsVids wrote:
I mean that the way you switched between the red, blue and green colors did not look good. There was no definition to it. It felt random. I think a better approach would have been to highlight specific objects, mask those out, and then apply your colors to fit with your RGB theme. Rather than just selecting those specific color channels to show wherever they are in the scene.

That actually would've been a really cool idea perhaps hard for an IC but doable if I ever revisited the theme I'll keep it in mind.

P.S. You'll see his soon. Thank you for the advice Smile
Back to top Go down
JazzsVids
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
JazzsVids

PostSubject: Re: [Dance] Red Green Blue   [Dance] Red Green Blue Icon_minitimeMon 5 Mar 2018 - 5:20

I don't think it would have been too hard for an IC. People go all out for this IC.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Dance] Red Green Blue   [Dance] Red Green Blue Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Dance] Red Green Blue

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul's Team Forum :: Contests / Events :: Soul's Team Iron Chef :: IRON CHEF 14 : MAYHEM EDITION :: IRON CHEF 14 -- AMV-