Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cartes Pokémon EV6.5 : où trouver le Bundle Lot 6 Boosters Fable ...
Voir le deal

[Action] Chronicle of Blue Ash

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Axel d'Arc
New
New
Axel d'Arc

Male Messages : 14
Registration date : 2016-09-10

[Action] Chronicle of Blue Ash Empty
PostSubject: [Action] Chronicle of Blue Ash   [Action] Chronicle of Blue Ash Icon_minitimeSun 26 Feb 2017 - 23:58

So here is my video for the STIC 13,there are some things that i would like to tweak/change but i guess that's how everyone feels after finishing an IC video,i hope you guys will enjoy it anyway.

Animes : Chain Chronicle,Granblue Fantasy,Grimgar
Song : Pandorum - Machine
Back to top Go down
iYoshiKun
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
iYoshiKun

Male Messages : 162
Registration date : 2015-03-02

PostSubject: Re: [Action] Chronicle of Blue Ash   [Action] Chronicle of Blue Ash Icon_minitimeMon 27 Feb 2017 - 2:09

Careful with audio quality next time !
Nice video anyway gj
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/iYoshiKun
Kurosaki D
Forum Member
Forum Member
Kurosaki D

Male Messages : 144
Registration date : 2013-12-21

PostSubject: Re: [Action] Chronicle of Blue Ash   [Action] Chronicle of Blue Ash Icon_minitimeMon 27 Feb 2017 - 3:29

oh axel good action, maybe lack a fix of colors with a curve, levels idk. good luck!
Back to top Go down
http://www.zonaamv.com/u2994
Axel d'Arc
New
New
Axel d'Arc

PostSubject: Re: [Action] Chronicle of Blue Ash   [Action] Chronicle of Blue Ash Icon_minitimeMon 27 Feb 2017 - 13:02

iYoshiKun wrote:
Careful with audio quality next time !
Nice video anyway gj
Yeah i took the song from the pack xD,next time i will look for a more HQ version and also check my rendering settings,thank you !

Kurosaki D wrote:
oh axel good action, maybe lack a fix of colors with a curve, levels idk. good luck!
Thank you Kuro xD,and yeah,i wanted to fix the colors but i was out of time haha.
Back to top Go down
MagicDarkLight
Berserk
Berserk
MagicDarkLight

Male Messages : 2082
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: [Action] Chronicle of Blue Ash   [Action] Chronicle of Blue Ash Icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2017 - 20:39

Hello!

The theme is refreshing in the IC. It was nice but as Yoshi said, don't trust the judges for the audio quality xD I also agree that colors were a bit bland.
What I'll add is that I think the scenes' flow/transitions could have been more interesting, there are some fades in the action part, which is usually a bad sign and the cuts don't look too great.

Good job nevertheless
Back to top Go down
http://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
Axel d'Arc
New
New
Axel d'Arc

PostSubject: Re: [Action] Chronicle of Blue Ash   [Action] Chronicle of Blue Ash Icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2017 - 23:34

MagicDarkLight wrote:
Hello!

The theme is refreshing in the IC. It was nice but as Yoshi said, don't trust the judges for the audio quality xD I also agree that colors were a bit bland.
What I'll add is that I think the scenes' flow/transitions could have been more interesting, there are some fades in the action part, which is usually a bad sign and the cuts don't look too great.

Good job nevertheless
Thank you very much xD,and yeah i also think that what i lack the most in my editing for now is "interesting transitions" i'm trying to fix this and i hope i will in my next amv.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Action] Chronicle of Blue Ash   [Action] Chronicle of Blue Ash Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Action] Chronicle of Blue Ash

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1