Le deal à ne pas rater :
Réassort du coffret Pokémon 151 Électhor-ex : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

[Horror] IYON AdryanLF - Another Day . . .

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
iyon adryanlf
New
New
iyon adryanlf

Registration date : 2017-02-27

[Horror] IYON AdryanLF - Another Day . . . Empty
PostSubject: [Horror] IYON AdryanLF - Another Day . . .   [Horror] IYON AdryanLF - Another Day . . . Icon_minitimeWed 1 Mar 2017 - 0:57

Dark beat =))

Back to top Go down
MagicDarkLight
Berserk
Berserk
MagicDarkLight

Male Messages : 2082
Registration date : 2007-08-22

[Horror] IYON AdryanLF - Another Day . . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Horror] IYON AdryanLF - Another Day . . .   [Horror] IYON AdryanLF - Another Day . . . Icon_minitimeSat 18 Mar 2017 - 2:12

Hello!

The first part was really interesting, a lot of nice visual ideas here and there, it's quite clean even though I think the color correction is a bit intrusive on the blacks. But the atmosphere is nice, the scene selection is good, everything is very solid until.. 1:45 where it completely falls apart. You really have to tone the cam moves down, they're all over the place and even though the song gets faster, your editing is wayyy too fast-paced this way.
Another problem of the cam moves here is that they're going everywhere without any consistency, you need to think more carefully before making one, just zooming to raise the pace is not a good idea. This part kinda ruined the video for me unfortunately.

Good luck though, it was interesting to watch o/
Back to top Go down
http://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com

[Horror] IYON AdryanLF - Another Day . . .

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1