Le Deal du moment : -26%
Bosch BBS8214 Aspirateur Balai Multifonction sans fil ...
Voir le deal
249.99 €

Drama - Flower Of Lamentation - Mina D.S.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mina D.S.
New
New
Mina D.S.

Female Messages : 44
Registration date : 2014-02-15

Drama - Flower Of Lamentation - Mina D.S.  Empty
PostSubject: Drama - Flower Of Lamentation - Mina D.S.    Drama - Flower Of Lamentation - Mina D.S.  Icon_minitimeMon 27 Feb 2017 - 20:28

Drama - Flower Of Lamentation - Mina D.S.  Poster10

Drama - Flower Of Lamentation - Mina D.S.  Image510

Drama - Flower Of Lamentation - Mina D.S.  Image410

Drama - Flower Of Lamentation - Mina D.S.  Image110

Drama - Flower Of Lamentation - Mina D.S.  Image210

Drama - Flower Of Lamentation - Mina D.S.  Image310

Here my submission for this years Soul's Team IC! I am glad i finally made a more serious project which took more effort, and i am happy with the outcome. Sure, i've made a lot editing mistakes, weird transitions, coloring.. Ugh.. But for like 3 days, i couldnt complain much. Hope you enjoy it too! Smile

Download: https://mega.nz/#!GAJH1TaL!WUSeQjyzbp3thpl6AHAMYyb5lEj78qjr21pS58C1JUw
Back to top Go down
JadeCharm
New
New
JadeCharm

Female Messages : 40
Registration date : 2010-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Drama - Flower Of Lamentation - Mina D.S.    Drama - Flower Of Lamentation - Mina D.S.  Icon_minitimeMon 27 Feb 2017 - 22:17

I'm impressed how much work someone can put in an IC video weirdo
The end was a bit sudden. But aside that I liked it and you have the best poster! :3
Back to top Go down
JazzsVids
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
JazzsVids

Registration date : 2012-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Drama - Flower Of Lamentation - Mina D.S.    Drama - Flower Of Lamentation - Mina D.S.  Icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2017 - 5:14

this song is the f*cking best. Serafinaaaaa
Back to top Go down
Mina D.S.
New
New
Mina D.S.

PostSubject: Re: Drama - Flower Of Lamentation - Mina D.S.    Drama - Flower Of Lamentation - Mina D.S.  Icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2017 - 6:32

JazzsVids wrote:
this song is the f*cking best. Serafinaaaaa

totally! I really adore this song. Enjoyed editing so much. Wish more people took this song... :'( Amazing Dance amv jazzy!!
Back to top Go down
Mina D.S.
New
New
Mina D.S.

PostSubject: Re: Drama - Flower Of Lamentation - Mina D.S.    Drama - Flower Of Lamentation - Mina D.S.  Icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2017 - 17:40

JadeCharm wrote:
I'm impressed how much work someone can put in an IC video weirdo
The end was a bit sudden. But aside that I liked it and you have the best poster! :3

Hehe thank you very much! ^^ Yes i did spend a lot of effort on it, since i never edit AMV's outside of IC's--- RIP.
Back to top Go down
Death_K
New
New
Death_K

Male Messages : 58
Registration date : 2012-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Drama - Flower Of Lamentation - Mina D.S.    Drama - Flower Of Lamentation - Mina D.S.  Icon_minitimeWed 1 Mar 2017 - 12:49

Hey ! I like the idea and the comp you made, i saw where you want to go with this so in 3 days, i think it's pretty nice. At the end of the video, i was like "I want to see more". Like you said, juste the cam move and some blur on the color correction who bothered me.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
Luna

Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Drama - Flower Of Lamentation - Mina D.S.    Drama - Flower Of Lamentation - Mina D.S.  Icon_minitimeFri 3 Mar 2017 - 1:47

It's been awhile since I enjoyed a Guilty crown amv, it just shows how much i enjoyed your video! Great atmosphere as well  Drama - Flower Of Lamentation - Mina D.S.  1f609
Back to top Go down
Mina D.S.
New
New
Mina D.S.

PostSubject: Re: Drama - Flower Of Lamentation - Mina D.S.    Drama - Flower Of Lamentation - Mina D.S.  Icon_minitimeFri 3 Mar 2017 - 23:16

Death_K wrote:
Hey ! I like the idea and the comp you made, i saw where you want to go with this so in 3 days, i think it's pretty nice. At the end of the video, i was like "I want to see more". Like you said, juste the cam move and some blur on the color correction who bothered me.

Thank you very much, i am glad you say "you wanted to see more" Smile Yea 3 days struggle ugh.. and then i went to the Weeknd concert xD needed like 3 hours more to improve many parts but well ;__; yes youre right
Back to top Go down
Mina D.S.
New
New
Mina D.S.

PostSubject: Re: Drama - Flower Of Lamentation - Mina D.S.    Drama - Flower Of Lamentation - Mina D.S.  Icon_minitimeFri 3 Mar 2017 - 23:18

Luna wrote:
It's been awhile since I enjoyed a Guilty crown amv, it just shows how much i enjoyed your video! Great atmosphere as well  Drama - Flower Of Lamentation - Mina D.S.  1f609

Oh damn >\\\\< i feel very honored hearing such encouraging words from you. Thank you a lot luna ♡
Back to top Go down
MagicDarkLight
Berserk
Berserk
MagicDarkLight

Male Messages : 2082
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Drama - Flower Of Lamentation - Mina D.S.    Drama - Flower Of Lamentation - Mina D.S.  Icon_minitimeFri 10 Mar 2017 - 19:09

Hey!

Great video I really liked it, I felt that it was really creative in the colors, fx and transitions so yeah, some cam moves were a bit rough and inconsistent and some transitions were quite off but you took many risks in an IC nonetheless so it was to be expected. And honestly it didn't bother me that much. What I will complain about though is how the second part was a bit rushed, the synch is based only on some quick zoom out and it does end a bit abruptly.
But yeah a very good job, good luck!
Back to top Go down
http://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drama - Flower Of Lamentation - Mina D.S.    Drama - Flower Of Lamentation - Mina D.S.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drama - Flower Of Lamentation - Mina D.S.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1