Le Deal du moment : -40%
-40% sur le Pack Gaming Mario PDP Manette filaire + ...
Voir le deal
29.99 €

[ Action ] Magical Pulse

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SkyUchihax
New
New
SkyUchihax

Female Messages : 18
Registration date : 2015-03-06

[ Action ] Magical Pulse  Empty
PostSubject: [ Action ] Magical Pulse    [ Action ] Magical Pulse  Icon_minitimeSun 26 Feb 2017 - 23:03

Team: Illuminated
Category: Action
Anime: Fate/ Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya

Hope you guys enjoy! *___*
Back to top Go down
iYoshiKun
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
iYoshiKun

Male Messages : 162
Registration date : 2015-03-02

PostSubject: Re: [ Action ] Magical Pulse    [ Action ] Magical Pulse  Icon_minitimeMon 27 Feb 2017 - 0:13

Oh you edited that song too, nice video and good luck !
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/iYoshiKun
SkyUchihax
New
New
SkyUchihax

PostSubject: Re: [ Action ] Magical Pulse    [ Action ] Magical Pulse  Icon_minitimeMon 27 Feb 2017 - 9:08

iYoshiKun wrote:
Oh you edited that song too, nice video and good luck !

Thank you for your comment on here and youtube I really appreciate it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
UnlastingDreams
New
New
UnlastingDreams

Registration date : 2015-02-13

PostSubject: Re: [ Action ] Magical Pulse    [ Action ] Magical Pulse  Icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2017 - 2:55

[ Action ] Magical Pulse  1f60a
Back to top Go down
MagicDarkLight
Berserk
Berserk
MagicDarkLight

Male Messages : 2082
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: [ Action ] Magical Pulse    [ Action ] Magical Pulse  Icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2017 - 21:19

Hey!

Good job, I liked it, overall the synch and pace were very nice and the song associated nicely with the anime. The cam moves could have been smoother though and the constant Skew effect around 30s got annoying after a while. Also the audio cut is really bothering.

Good luck in the ranking!
Back to top Go down
http://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
SkyUchihax
New
New
SkyUchihax

PostSubject: Re: [ Action ] Magical Pulse    [ Action ] Magical Pulse  Icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2017 - 23:28

MagicDarkLight wrote:
Hey!

Good job, I liked it, overall the synch and pace were very nice and the song associated nicely with the anime. The cam moves could have been smoother though and the constant Skew effect around 30s got annoying after a while. Also the audio cut is really bothering.

Good luck in the ranking!

Thank you for the constructive criticism I really appreciate it! I agree with most of what you say, only thing is the cam moves were in the anime already, I didn't mess with that ahaha But I am really glad you enjoyed it overall that's all that I hoped for. Thank you for watching! :DD
Back to top Go down
xGeminii
New
New
xGeminii

Registration date : 2014-02-12

PostSubject: Re: [ Action ] Magical Pulse    [ Action ] Magical Pulse  Icon_minitimeFri 3 Mar 2017 - 2:09

I love the magical girl theme ahhh you are gonna slay in Action rankings, Sky! Awesome job <33 :DD
Back to top Go down
SkyUchihax
New
New
SkyUchihax

PostSubject: Re: [ Action ] Magical Pulse    [ Action ] Magical Pulse  Icon_minitimeMon 20 Mar 2017 - 7:33

xGeminii wrote:
I love the magical girl theme ahhh you are gonna slay in Action rankings, Sky! Awesome job <33 :DD

Thank you Toya!! <3<3<3 X33
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ Action ] Magical Pulse    [ Action ] Magical Pulse  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ Action ] Magical Pulse

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul's Team Forum :: Contests / Events :: Soul's Team Iron Chef :: IRON CHEF 13 : CHANGE THE GAME :: IRON CHEF 13 -- AMV-