Le Deal du moment :
Jeux, jouets et Lego : le deuxième à ...
Voir le deal

[Psychedelic] Derelict - irriadin

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
irriadin
New
New
irriadin

Male Messages : 48
Registration date : 2014-02-13

[Psychedelic] Derelict - irriadin Empty
PostSubject: [Psychedelic] Derelict - irriadin   [Psychedelic] Derelict - irriadin Icon_minitimeMon 2 Mar 2015 - 4:32

[Psychedelic] Derelict - irriadin Poster
Derelict
irriadin - Team Ora Ora!!

PLEASE DON'T STREAM, EITHER ON DROPBOX OR YOUTUBE. MY VIDEO LOOKS BEST WHEN DOWNLOADED.

After last year, I really wanted to try this IC again. I did OK in 2014, but ultimately never having done an IC in such a limited amount of time showed in my final product. It was rushed and yea, I went a little crazy on the motion.

This year, I'm much more satisfied with my video. I marathoned Shinsekai Yori in the days leading up to the IC, and created a video that illustrates what the series means to me. If you haven't seen it yet, you must. It has a stellar story and is no doubt one of the best shows I have seen in years.

Ask yourself, what would happen to our world if a small part of the population was granted immense power, heedless of personal ethics or control? What methods would have to be constructed to ensure a "safe" and "prosperous" future, when every human is a potential lethal weapon?

Live in captivity, or die with freedom. What choice will you make?

(YouTube link is v2 - see the links below banner if you want to watch the original)

Last edited by irriadin on Thu 26 Mar 2015 - 0:18; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
TritioAFB
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
TritioAFB

Male Messages : 184
Registration date : 2012-02-18

PostSubject: Re: [Psychedelic] Derelict - irriadin   [Psychedelic] Derelict - irriadin Icon_minitimeMon 2 Mar 2015 - 4:35

you've improved since the last time buddy, original poster and I'm still digging the video
Back to top Go down
vlex
Admin
Admin
vlex

Female Messages : 9606
Registration date : 2007-04-14

PostSubject: Re: [Psychedelic] Derelict - irriadin   [Psychedelic] Derelict - irriadin Icon_minitimeMon 2 Mar 2015 - 4:38

not bad really liked it! [Psychedelic] Derelict - irriadin 3772035131

And that anime dude, I saw 10 episodes and still didn't get a thing of what was going on xD
Back to top Go down
http://twitch.tv/vlex
Vivifx
New
New
Vivifx

Registration date : 2014-03-06

PostSubject: Re: [Psychedelic] Derelict - irriadin   [Psychedelic] Derelict - irriadin Icon_minitimeMon 2 Mar 2015 - 4:40

Loved the grain and effects you added to this. And the overlays are quite choooooice.

Well done mister!
Back to top Go down
Luna
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
Luna

Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: [Psychedelic] Derelict - irriadin   [Psychedelic] Derelict - irriadin Icon_minitimeMon 2 Mar 2015 - 4:50

wow nice job ryan! one of the besy psycho video for sure
Back to top Go down
xDreww
New
New
xDreww

Registration date : 2014-02-17

PostSubject: Re: [Psychedelic] Derelict - irriadin   [Psychedelic] Derelict - irriadin Icon_minitimeMon 2 Mar 2015 - 5:03

Woo, okay I herd right, this video was great. I agree one of the best Psychedelic in thisi contest so far.Great job man! And also to add on..the custom font you used, it's on point. (y) Good luck man, I know you'll be placing real high with this. Smile
Awesome banner too. xD
Back to top Go down
Khoa
Forum Member
Forum Member
Khoa

Male Messages : 110
Registration date : 2010-07-28

PostSubject: Re: [Psychedelic] Derelict - irriadin   [Psychedelic] Derelict - irriadin Icon_minitimeMon 2 Mar 2015 - 15:03

[Psychedelic] Derelict - irriadin XFIaRRL
Back to top Go down
AceD
New
New
AceD

Male Messages : 28
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: [Psychedelic] Derelict - irriadin   [Psychedelic] Derelict - irriadin Icon_minitimeMon 2 Mar 2015 - 16:31

Owww yeah you used my favourite anime, not very often I get to see it used! So happy you did.
Back to top Go down
irany
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
irany

Male Messages : 161
Registration date : 2011-10-21

PostSubject: Re: [Psychedelic] Derelict - irriadin   [Psychedelic] Derelict - irriadin Icon_minitimeMon 2 Mar 2015 - 16:33

Salut,

Bien aimé l'ambiance du clip !

l'anime est vraiment ouf et même si au niveau du montage, c'est perfectible, le clip passe bien.

GG !
Back to top Go down
KeroFaria
New
New
KeroFaria

Female Messages : 16
Registration date : 2015-02-10

PostSubject: Re: [Psychedelic] Derelict - irriadin   [Psychedelic] Derelict - irriadin Icon_minitimeMon 2 Mar 2015 - 16:35

that was really good Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Azexous
Forum Member
Forum Member
Azexous

Male Messages : 129
Registration date : 2013-02-12

PostSubject: Re: [Psychedelic] Derelict - irriadin   [Psychedelic] Derelict - irriadin Icon_minitimeMon 2 Mar 2015 - 18:13

me gusta! the ominous feeling in it is pretty cool!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MentalTsuii
irriadin
New
New
irriadin

PostSubject: Re: [Psychedelic] Derelict - irriadin   [Psychedelic] Derelict - irriadin Icon_minitimeMon 2 Mar 2015 - 19:17

TritioAFB wrote:
you've improved since the last time buddy, original poster and I'm still digging the video

Thanks! Yea, this feels like a big improvement for me over last year.

vlex wrote:
not bad really liked it! [Psychedelic] Derelict - irriadin 3772035131

And that anime dude, I saw 10 episodes and still didn't get a thing of what was going on xD

Glad you liked it! Yea, this anime has a very high barrier of entry. It gets really, really good the longer you keep watching, though.

Vivifx wrote:
Loved the grain and effects you added to this. And the overlays are quite choooooice.

Well done mister!

Well gee, thanks! Smile

Luna wrote:
wow nice job ryan! one of the besy psycho video for sure

Thanks, Luna!

xDreww wrote:
Woo, okay I herd right, this video was great. I agree one of the best Psychedelic in thisi contest so far.Great job man! And also to add on..the custom font you used, it's on point. (y) Good luck man, I know you'll be placing real high with this. Smile
Awesome banner too. xD

Thanks dude. Glad you liked it!

Khoa wrote:
[Psychedelic] Derelict - irriadin XFIaRRL

I laughed. (In my pants.)

AceD wrote:
Owww yeah you used my favourite anime, not very often I get to see it used! So happy you did.

It's an excellent anime. I'm not too surprised that it isn't used that much, cuz the show is pretty dense and it's not very suitable for a lot of AMV types. But it is great for psychedelic!

irany wrote:
Salut,

Bien aimé l'ambiance du clip !

l'anime est vraiment ouf et même si au niveau du montage, c'est perfectible, le clip passe bien.

GG !

Hi! I'm relying on Google Translate here, but I'm glad you liked it!

KeroFaria wrote:
that was really good Very Happy

thx!

MentalTsui wrote:
me gusta! the ominous feeling in it is pretty cool!

Ominous is good, it's what I was going for Smile
Back to top Go down
Kyoroichi
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
Kyoroichi

Male Messages : 216
Registration date : 2012-11-14

PostSubject: Re: [Psychedelic] Derelict - irriadin   [Psychedelic] Derelict - irriadin Icon_minitimeMon 2 Mar 2015 - 19:55

Oh shit, that was really cool bruh. GOOD LUCK!
Back to top Go down
http://nero-team.1fr1.net/
Xophilarus
New
New
Xophilarus

Registration date : 2014-03-05

PostSubject: Re: [Psychedelic] Derelict - irriadin   [Psychedelic] Derelict - irriadin Icon_minitimeMon 2 Mar 2015 - 20:45

Really dug your video. The scenes and the music meshed together very nicely so yeah, awesome job :DD
Back to top Go down
cecco
New
New
cecco

Male Messages : 38
Registration date : 2013-02-11

PostSubject: Re: [Psychedelic] Derelict - irriadin   [Psychedelic] Derelict - irriadin Icon_minitimeMon 2 Mar 2015 - 20:54

Liked how the text work on it, good impact. Just the overlays don't fit at all with the video for me but Overall is a very nice work. GG! good game
Back to top Go down
KahloReiva
New
New
KahloReiva

Male Messages : 67
Registration date : 2014-02-19

PostSubject: Re: [Psychedelic] Derelict - irriadin   [Psychedelic] Derelict - irriadin Icon_minitimeTue 3 Mar 2015 - 11:29

Really good job, man. Definitely one of my favorites from the psyche category. Good Luck!
Back to top Go down
MrGafudo
New
New
MrGafudo

Male Messages : 63
Registration date : 2015-02-13

PostSubject: Re: [Psychedelic] Derelict - irriadin   [Psychedelic] Derelict - irriadin Icon_minitimeTue 3 Mar 2015 - 19:48

Wow I love it ~ Downloading... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
irriadin
New
New
irriadin

PostSubject: Re: [Psychedelic] Derelict - irriadin   [Psychedelic] Derelict - irriadin Icon_minitimeWed 4 Mar 2015 - 1:59

Kyoroichi wrote:
Oh shit, that was really cool bruh. GOOD LUCK!

Thanks! Good luck to you as well =)

Xophilarus wrote:
Really dug your video. The scenes and the music meshed together very nicely so yeah, awesome job :DD

Thanks, Xophi!

cecco wrote:
Liked how the text work on it, good impact. Just the overlays don't fit at all with the video for me but Overall is a very nice work. GG! good game

Sorry you didn't like the overlays. But I'm glad you liked the text. It's the first time I attempted text in my videos in a long time. I used to be so bad at it, so it's good to hear that most people like it  Smile

KahloReiva wrote:
Really good job, man. Definitely one of my favorites from the psyche category. Good Luck!

Thanks a lot! Glad you like it. Smile

MrGafudo wrote:
Wow I love it ~ Downloading... Very Happy

Yay! Yes, please download. YouTube hates my video because of all the film grain xD
Back to top Go down
Mycathatesyou
Forum Member
Forum Member
Mycathatesyou

Registration date : 2013-02-25

PostSubject: Re: [Psychedelic] Derelict - irriadin   [Psychedelic] Derelict - irriadin Icon_minitimeWed 4 Mar 2015 - 2:04

irriadin wrote:

cecco wrote:

Sorry you didn't like the overlays. But I'm glad you liked the text. It's the first time I attempted text in my videos in a long time. I used to be so bad at it, so it's good to hear that most people like it  Smile

Just look at that improvement

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITaqw7o-TPo&t=187
Back to top Go down
irriadin
New
New
irriadin

PostSubject: Re: [Psychedelic] Derelict - irriadin   [Psychedelic] Derelict - irriadin Icon_minitimeWed 4 Mar 2015 - 2:05

Mycathatesyou wrote:
irriadin wrote:

cecco wrote:

Just look at that improvement

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITaqw7o-TPo&t=187

Noo, god, why?!  facepalm
Back to top Go down
SpacedGhost
New
New
SpacedGhost

Male Messages : 47
Registration date : 2014-03-04

PostSubject: Re: [Psychedelic] Derelict - irriadin   [Psychedelic] Derelict - irriadin Icon_minitimeWed 4 Mar 2015 - 4:41

this is amazing. possibly my favorite vid in this whole category. extremely well made and imo deserves at least top 3. good luck Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ShallowPhantom809
Draga
Forum Member
Forum Member
Draga

Registration date : 2013-02-13

PostSubject: Re: [Psychedelic] Derelict - irriadin   [Psychedelic] Derelict - irriadin Icon_minitimeSat 7 Mar 2015 - 0:02

The atmosphere !! the poster ! the motion ! I Liiiiiiiiiiiiike !

1:07 I see what you did there -_-

I was telling to myself omg this song is perfect then i see the glitch mob...okay...then i understood...

This song + this editing = EPIC !

Really good dude , you ought to place high for sure Very Happy

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
pic4arts
Forum Member
Forum Member
pic4arts

Registration date : 2013-02-18

PostSubject: Re: [Psychedelic] Derelict - irriadin   [Psychedelic] Derelict - irriadin Icon_minitimeSat 7 Mar 2015 - 17:20

one of my favorite anime, thanks for not taking tokyo ghoul. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.animemusikvideos.de
irriadin
New
New
irriadin

PostSubject: Re: [Psychedelic] Derelict - irriadin   [Psychedelic] Derelict - irriadin Icon_minitimeSat 7 Mar 2015 - 19:08

SpacedGhost wrote:
this is amazing. possibly my favorite vid in this whole category. extremely well made and imo deserves at least top 3. good luck Smile

Thanks a ton, dude! It means a lot since this category is stacked like crazy!. Good luck yourself! Smile

Draga wrote:
The atmosphere !! the poster ! the motion ! I Liiiiiiiiiiiiike !

1:07 I see what you did there -_-

I was telling to myself omg this song is perfect then i see the glitch mob...okay...then i understood...

This song + this editing = EPIC !

Really good dude , you ought to place high for sure Very Happy

Good luck!

This comment made me very happy. Thanks for writing it, and I'm so glad that you liked my video! Smile

pic4arts wrote:
one of my favorite anime, thanks for not taking tokyo ghoul. Razz

This anime is pretty amazing, yes. I decided to let everyone else take Tokyo Ghoul :p (or more like, I am always a few years behind on anime >.>)

Also want to note that I have edited my first post to include my v2. Not too many drastic changes, just more overall polish and fixing up my encode so that it's not gigantic. Also remastered the video in 1080p.
Back to top Go down
Neverend
Ex-Members
Ex-Members
Neverend

Male Messages : 35
Registration date : 2009-06-10

PostSubject: Re: [Psychedelic] Derelict - irriadin   [Psychedelic] Derelict - irriadin Icon_minitimeSat 7 Mar 2015 - 20:09

Haven't posted on many videos, but hands down, best video of souls ic 11. EASY.
Back to top Go down
http://cargocollective.com/victorhedstrom
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Psychedelic] Derelict - irriadin   [Psychedelic] Derelict - irriadin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Psychedelic] Derelict - irriadin

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next