Le Deal du moment :
Cartes Pokémon : la prochaine extension ...
Voir le deal

[Action][Scofield + NL-TEAM]-Inside a World

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Scofield AMV
New
New
Scofield AMV

Male Messages : 3
Registration date : 2014-02-28

[Action][Scofield + NL-TEAM]-Inside a World Empty
PostSubject: [Action][Scofield + NL-TEAM]-Inside a World   [Action][Scofield + NL-TEAM]-Inside a World Icon_minitimeThu 6 Mar 2014 - 1:13

[Action][Scofield + NL-TEAM]-Inside a World Nvb1

I just got back from a trip, I finally had time to post my project, hope you enjoy!  [Action][Scofield + NL-TEAM]-Inside a World 793914 

DOWNLOAD:
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?v=194903

CONTEST: IRON CHEF 10: X-BURNER EDITION
Animes: Kyoukai No Kanata
Editor: Scofield
Song: Nano - Magenta

Last edited by Scofield AMV on Mon 17 Mar 2014 - 3:12; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.nlstudio.com.br/
ProjectBarcodeError
Berserk
Berserk
ProjectBarcodeError

Male Messages : 1147
Registration date : 2010-03-09

PostSubject: Re: [Action][Scofield + NL-TEAM]-Inside a World   [Action][Scofield + NL-TEAM]-Inside a World Icon_minitimeThu 6 Mar 2014 - 2:35

only real complaint i would have , would be the fact you don,t have linear blur on your slide transitions (at the beginning, for example).

Except for this: it was a pleasing vid to watch. you sure have made a bunch of rotos :p

good luck for the ic !
Back to top Go down
[madaraxD]
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
[madaraxD]

Male Messages : 291
Registration date : 2012-02-17

PostSubject: Re: [Action][Scofield + NL-TEAM]-Inside a World   [Action][Scofield + NL-TEAM]-Inside a World Icon_minitimeThu 6 Mar 2014 - 3:55

Finally u posted haha, sorry for couldnt make the poster, it cool btw! also i already told u how much i like it so yeah, good luck!
Back to top Go down
MagicDarkLight
Berserk
Berserk
MagicDarkLight

Male Messages : 2082
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: [Action][Scofield + NL-TEAM]-Inside a World   [Action][Scofield + NL-TEAM]-Inside a World Icon_minitimeWed 12 Mar 2014 - 23:27

Hello

Except for that stupid transition PBE mentioned I thought that was really enjoyable, you managed to mix Kyoukai no kanata's scene really well unlike many of other amvs on this anime. Transitions were well thought and enjoyable, pace was well managed and I dug the synchs like those at 0:48.
Maybe your grunge overlay was a bit too omnipresent xD

Some parts at the looked a bit more rushed though or maybe you ran out of scenes I wouldn't know but yeah. Still cool anyways. Good job! Solid KnK vid
Back to top Go down
http://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
Scofield AMV
New
New
Scofield AMV

Male Messages : 3
Registration date : 2014-02-28

PostSubject: Re: [Action][Scofield + NL-TEAM]-Inside a World   [Action][Scofield + NL-TEAM]-Inside a World Icon_minitimeThu 13 Mar 2014 - 17:07

Hello Guys.

thanks for the comments!

was very difficult to finish editing in so little time. I have not had time to adjust some parts, especially the transitions, but overall I liked the result and it was great to participate in this contest.

I hope to participate again soon.

Thank You. =)

Back to top Go down
http://www.nlstudio.com.br/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Action][Scofield + NL-TEAM]-Inside a World   [Action][Scofield + NL-TEAM]-Inside a World Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Action][Scofield + NL-TEAM]-Inside a World

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul's Team Forum :: Contests / Events :: Soul's Team Iron Chef :: IRON CHEF 10 : X-BURNER EDITION :: IRON CHEF 10 -- AMV-