View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kazumoe
New
New
Kazumoe

Registration date : 2014-02-24

[Dance] Motionless Empty
PostSubject: [Dance] Motionless   [Dance] Motionless Icon_minitimeMon 3 Mar 2014 - 16:39

Hardest 72 hours ever, not really satisfied with the outcome but who cares c:
Sorry for the renderbugs (frames just popup somewhere else than thy should o-o)

Back to top Go down
Jaizen
Forum Member
Forum Member
Jaizen

Male Messages : 83
Registration date : 2010-12-20

[Dance] Motionless Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Dance] Motionless   [Dance] Motionless Icon_minitimeMon 3 Mar 2014 - 21:49

not bad Wink Good job men .
good luck for the classification
Back to top Go down
http://evil-team.forum-actif.eu/forum
Kazumoe
New
New
Kazumoe

[Dance] Motionless Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Dance] Motionless   [Dance] Motionless Icon_minitimeMon 3 Mar 2014 - 22:49

Thank you *-* yeah luck is what i need Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ProjectBarcodeError
Berserk
Berserk
ProjectBarcodeError

Male Messages : 1147
Registration date : 2010-03-09

[Dance] Motionless Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Dance] Motionless   [Dance] Motionless Icon_minitimeWed 5 Mar 2014 - 6:25

some cool scenes choice !

main issue for me was some of your cuts: your anime switch have a lot of different color pallette (0:16 for example: very detailed rain/water to very bright blue sky) too, it's kinda hard for the eye, rotos and transitions are your friends in this situation! or change of scene placement.

p.s:the "stairs scenes" at the beginning of the build-up was an EXCELLENT idea. it's sad you didn't continued all that way before the chorus drops. "Girl who leapt through time" would have been a no-brainer on this.

Good luck !
Back to top Go down
Kazumoe
New
New
Kazumoe

[Dance] Motionless Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Dance] Motionless   [Dance] Motionless Icon_minitimeWed 5 Mar 2014 - 17:04

Thank you for this constructive critique m8! will pay attetion on that in my next amv c:
And glad you liked this scene, i was afraid of it being too long.
Back to top Go down
MagicDarkLight
Berserk
Berserk
MagicDarkLight

Male Messages : 2082
Registration date : 2007-08-22

[Dance] Motionless Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Dance] Motionless   [Dance] Motionless Icon_minitimeWed 5 Mar 2014 - 23:14

Hello

I'll agree with PBE overall. I thought it wasn't too bad but most of your transitions could have been cleaner and also smoother in the cam moves, it's still not natural enough at some parts. And overall the video didn't fit the song's beats enough imo, so yeah as most of the dance videos, yours wasn't terrible, it's just that it had more flaws than the others. But I'm sure you'll overcome this in no time if you pay attention to them. Good job and keep it up Wink
Back to top Go down
http://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
Kazumoe
New
New
Kazumoe

[Dance] Motionless Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Dance] Motionless   [Dance] Motionless Icon_minitimeThu 6 Mar 2014 - 16:46

Thanks MDL, i am glad that it's not that bad. I will work on my editing and will hopefully place better next year ! Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[Dance] Motionless Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Dance] Motionless   [Dance] Motionless Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Dance] Motionless

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul's Team Forum :: Contests / Events :: Soul's Team Iron Chef :: IRON CHEF 10 : X-BURNER EDITION :: IRON CHEF 10 -- AMV-