AuthorMessage
Fobos
New
New
Fobos

Male Messages : 49
Registration date : 2014-03-02

[Action] Sword of Destiny Empty
PostSubject: [Action] Sword of Destiny   [Action] Sword of Destiny Icon_minitimeSun 2 Mar 2014 - 18:19

Heeeeyoooo people! My amv was done, finally! This is not perfect but i think that was not bad. Anyway i hope u like my amv for IC Souls Team! Enjoy!

Back to top Go down
xRasen
Forum Member
Forum Member
xRasen

Registration date : 2013-11-11

PostSubject: Re: [Action] Sword of Destiny   [Action] Sword of Destiny Icon_minitimeSun 2 Mar 2014 - 20:22

Nice Razz And good luck ^^
Back to top Go down
darkeldion
Forum Member
Forum Member
darkeldion

Male Messages : 101
Registration date : 2010-07-09

PostSubject: Re: [Action] Sword of Destiny   [Action] Sword of Destiny Icon_minitimeTue 4 Mar 2014 - 11:17

Humm. It's not bad but there is a lot of scene very long for this music (by my feeling).

Good luck and gg to have finish in time Wink
Back to top Go down
ProjectBarcodeError
Berserk
Berserk
ProjectBarcodeError

Male Messages : 1147
Registration date : 2010-03-09

PostSubject: Re: [Action] Sword of Destiny   [Action] Sword of Destiny Icon_minitimeWed 5 Mar 2014 - 17:12

Death bu audio cut D:

agreed with darkel , there is very few internal sync in the long scene so it's kinda long at most times.

Good luck
Back to top Go down
Fobos
New
New
Fobos

PostSubject: Re: [Action] Sword of Destiny   [Action] Sword of Destiny Icon_minitimeSun 9 Mar 2014 - 7:43

Thanks for ur comments! I appreciate this!
Back to top Go down
MagicDarkLight
Berserk
Berserk
MagicDarkLight

Male Messages : 2082
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: [Action] Sword of Destiny   [Action] Sword of Destiny Icon_minitimeThu 13 Mar 2014 - 0:43

Hello

Yep indeed, it wasn't bad overall, but just your typical Sword of the Stranger amv though. And as they said, pace was somehow a bit too slow. Or at least I'd say the difference between choruses and the other parts weren't that different because you use quite rough cam moves whenever you think you could do a zoom transition. But that doesn't work like that though xD Not to mention that they were perfectible, technically-wise, not accurate enough etc.

But, still an ok work, nothing awesome but nothing awful either. Good job Smile
Back to top Go down
http://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
Fobos
New
New
Fobos

PostSubject: Re: [Action] Sword of Destiny   [Action] Sword of Destiny Icon_minitimeThu 13 Mar 2014 - 3:33

MagicDarkLight wrote:
Hello

Yep indeed, it wasn't bad overall, but just your typical Sword of the Stranger amv though. And as they said, pace was somehow a bit too slow. Or at least I'd say the difference between choruses and the other parts weren't that different because you use quite rough cam moves whenever you think you could do a zoom transition. But that doesn't work like that though xD Not to mention that they were perfectible, technically-wise, not accurate enough etc.

But, still an ok work, nothing awesome but nothing awful either. Good job Smile

Haha, thank you so much MDL in the following work I try to do something better than that!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Action] Sword of Destiny   [Action] Sword of Destiny Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Action] Sword of Destiny

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1