Le Deal du moment : -28%
Précommande : Smartphone Google Pixel 8a 5G ...
Voir le deal
389 €

[Dance] Draga - Fly To The Sky

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Draga
Forum Member
Forum Member
Draga

Registration date : 2013-02-13

[Dance] Draga - Fly To The Sky Empty
PostSubject: [Dance] Draga - Fly To The Sky   [Dance] Draga - Fly To The Sky Icon_minitimeMon 25 Feb 2013 - 1:29

[Dance] Draga - Fly To The Sky Fly_to10

So this is my entry for the IC 09:Rumble Edition Organized by Soul's Team

-It's my first time editing with so many animes
-First Time participating in a IC Contest
-First Time editing this style , usually i edit only action

So it's not that good , i'm not really used to but i tried as i can , so i have no regrets.

I had a lack of scenes so i was forced to use some other animes that didn't fit well with the rest...

Sorry for the pixelised scenes and doubled frames , it comes from the sources , not from me :p

There are some scenes with a bad quality too but i didn't find better T_T

02:19 normally it's a flash but i had a problem with vegas and i was too lazy to re-render , on top of that , the deadline almost came so i had no choice ^^

All informations are in the video , if you want something else just ask me Smile

Back to top Go down
Oxide
Berserk
Berserk
Oxide

Female Messages : 1114
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: [Dance] Draga - Fly To The Sky   [Dance] Draga - Fly To The Sky Icon_minitimeMon 25 Feb 2013 - 2:12

sympa, mais perso j'en peux plus des ptites filles qui courent dans les champs xD
Back to top Go down
http://eden-team.forumactif.org/
Draga
Forum Member
Forum Member
Draga

PostSubject: Re: [Dance] Draga - Fly To The Sky   [Dance] Draga - Fly To The Sky Icon_minitimeMon 25 Feb 2013 - 10:06

Merci ^^ , mdr c'est la premiere fois que je clippe avec les meufs aux gros yeux xD
Back to top Go down
pic4arts
Forum Member
Forum Member
pic4arts

Registration date : 2013-02-18

PostSubject: Re: [Dance] Draga - Fly To The Sky   [Dance] Draga - Fly To The Sky Icon_minitimeWed 27 Feb 2013 - 15:59

Hey you could use more scenes from the animes and less from the openings and endings. So it could work better with less animes. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.animemusikvideos.de
[madaraxD]
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
[madaraxD]

Male Messages : 291
Registration date : 2012-02-17

PostSubject: Re: [Dance] Draga - Fly To The Sky   [Dance] Draga - Fly To The Sky Icon_minitimeWed 27 Feb 2013 - 17:57

Copy and paste :p
[madaraxD] wrote:
Yo!
Not bad man, good mood and sync overall, the problem here maybe is that looks a little empty, somo color correction would be nice.

Nice transitions at the slow part 🆙 , but the fast part need more work, also the overused scenes dont help to much to make your video more dynamic xD.

Overall good for an IC tho, i will save it on my comp, good luck! Neutral:>:
Back to top Go down
Draga
Forum Member
Forum Member
Draga

PostSubject: Re: [Dance] Draga - Fly To The Sky   [Dance] Draga - Fly To The Sky Icon_minitimeThu 28 Feb 2013 - 16:59

@picarts true but i didn't had enough time to download all that , but i explained everything in my description :p

@madaraxD thanks.a lot dude! For the action part i'm not used to editing with this kind of music
Especially that i had a lack of scenes , so tried to do at least some nice transitions , and for the colo i'm not that good with that so i feared ruining everything , but next time i'll try i promise xD
Back to top Go down
MagicDarkLight
Berserk
Berserk
MagicDarkLight

Male Messages : 2082
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: [Dance] Draga - Fly To The Sky   [Dance] Draga - Fly To The Sky Icon_minitimeWed 6 Mar 2013 - 20:11

Yo mon novice Cool

Je suis partagé entre "putain parfait" et "putain dommage", bon je m'explique xD D'abord dans l'ensemble j'ai bien aimé, c'était assez bien monté et j'te cache pas que c'est carrément mon style de clip préféré même si j'connais toutes les sources par coeur xD C'pas ça qui m'a dérangé.

Bon alors bien monté? Oui y a moins de fondus cheap que dans ton dernier, bon on voit apparaître quelques cuts un peu limite comme à 0:45 mais je préfère un cut osé qu'un fondu cheap. Gaffe aussi aux changement de couleurs (nuit/jour mais aussi simplement une question d'ambiance de chaque anime) ça aurait été cool d'harmoniser un peu plus à certains passages (genre de 1:20 à 1:27). Mais franchement c'était pas trop grave.
Attention les dezooms dans les yeux, c'était bien tenté les arrêts sur image mais ça casse pas mal le mouvement =/ Faut aussi que les scènes dans l'oeil suivent mieux, elles doivent pas rester fixe mais dézoomer elles aussi.

Le rythme est plutôt cool et honnêtement je pense que t'aurais pu te passer de ton cadre sur certains passages (mais ouais sur d'autres il était assez utile).

Bon voilà tout ça c'était du blabla, le vrai scandale de ton clip c'est les phases FMA bordel, je sais tu t'es expliqué 20 fois mais franchement ça passe pas xD A la limite le spam de Shakugan no Shana j'm'en fous mais le spam FMA dans un various franchement c'est complètement dead, plus jamais. Et la qualité en mode "j'ai tout ddl de youtube" ça non plus, plus jamais. Les dédoublements à la fin aussi pareil, t'as complètement craqué XD

Voilà je me suis gavé un peu pour te comm' un IC mdrrr mais bon ça m'a fait plaiz' que tu t'essaies à ce genre et franchement à part le scandale FMA j'ai trouvé ça bien cool pour un premier various, bien joué mec et bonne chance!
Back to top Go down
http://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Dance] Draga - Fly To The Sky   [Dance] Draga - Fly To The Sky Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Dance] Draga - Fly To The Sky

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul's Team Forum :: Contests / Events :: Soul's Team Iron Chef :: IRON CHEF 09 : RUMBLE EDITION :: IRON CHEF 09 -- AMV-