AuthorMessage
Chained(E)Studio
New
New
Chained(E)Studio

Female Messages : 28
Registration date : 2012-02-18

[Psychedelic][Chained(E)Studio] "Yepp" Empty
PostSubject: [Psychedelic][Chained(E)Studio] "Yepp"   [Psychedelic][Chained(E)Studio] "Yepp" Icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012 - 3:12

[Psychedelic][Chained(E)Studio] "Yepp" Shade-2

TEAM: 3 SHADES
Overture | Chained(E)Studio | Javy

Category: Psychedelic
DOWNLOAD

Back to top Go down
http://flavors.me/chainedestudio
vlex
Admin
Admin
vlex

Female Messages : 9606
Registration date : 2007-04-14

PostSubject: Re: [Psychedelic][Chained(E)Studio] "Yepp"   [Psychedelic][Chained(E)Studio] "Yepp" Icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012 - 6:35

wtf is wrong with the lyrics fuck that Crazy stuff, but its good [Psychedelic][Chained(E)Studio] "Yepp" 3772035131

BTW I totally screamed WTF at 1AM when she said "Vous allez crever"(you will died) true story my neighbors will probably understand me if they saw the video fuck that
Back to top Go down
http://twitch.tv/vlex
Oversoulzero
New
New
Oversoulzero

Male Messages : 67
Registration date : 2012-02-19

PostSubject: Re: [Psychedelic][Chained(E)Studio] "Yepp"   [Psychedelic][Chained(E)Studio] "Yepp" Icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012 - 6:41

i feel kinda dizzy because of the music O.o
Back to top Go down
Amanystya
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
Amanystya

Male Messages : 168
Registration date : 2011-06-23

PostSubject: Re: [Psychedelic][Chained(E)Studio] "Yepp"   [Psychedelic][Chained(E)Studio] "Yepp" Icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012 - 8:52

vlex wrote:
wtf is wrong with the lyrics fuck that Crazy stuff, but its good [Psychedelic][Chained(E)Studio] "Yepp" 3772035131

BTW I totally screamed WTF at 1AM when she said "Vous allez crever"(you will died) true story my neighbors will probably understand me if they saw the video fuck that

+1

This song is so good xD "Vous ĂȘtes des animaux" Razz
Back to top Go down
Kairih
New
New
Kairih

Registration date : 2012-02-27

PostSubject: Re: [Psychedelic][Chained(E)Studio] "Yepp"   [Psychedelic][Chained(E)Studio] "Yepp" Icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012 - 10:34

Quote :
Crazy stuff, but its good

Wink I loved the idea to put the masks to them.
Back to top Go down
aresshiachan
New
New
aresshiachan

Female Messages : 37

PostSubject: Re: [Psychedelic][Chained(E)Studio] "Yepp"   [Psychedelic][Chained(E)Studio] "Yepp" Icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012 - 10:45

xD never watched a ef tale video like this xDxDxD
amazing job!
Back to top Go down
Kain-x-Spirits
Passionate
Passionate
Kain-x-Spirits

Registration date : 2008-02-15

PostSubject: Re: [Psychedelic][Chained(E)Studio] "Yepp"   [Psychedelic][Chained(E)Studio] "Yepp" Icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012 - 13:27

Well...I enjoyed this a lot but my brain jackie chan
Back to top Go down
MagicDarkLight
Berserk
Berserk
MagicDarkLight

Male Messages : 2082
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: [Psychedelic][Chained(E)Studio] "Yepp"   [Psychedelic][Chained(E)Studio] "Yepp" Icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012 - 14:35

Omg xD Can't watch this really till the end because of the "song" but otherwise it's good, the idea of the masks is great and stuff, really THUMBS UP for managing to finish this XD Good luck!
Back to top Go down
http://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
TritioAFB
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
TritioAFB

Male Messages : 184

PostSubject: Re: [Psychedelic][Chained(E)Studio] "Yepp"   [Psychedelic][Chained(E)Studio] "Yepp" Icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012 - 14:38

hehehehe, aww yeah

Hey Ashley not bad, the kind of music choice kinda bug me, but the video in general is good
Back to top Go down
Luciole
Berserk
Berserk
Luciole

Male Messages : 1336
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: [Psychedelic][Chained(E)Studio] "Yepp"   [Psychedelic][Chained(E)Studio] "Yepp" Icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012 - 14:41

Lool
Back to top Go down
VovanKoperativ
Forum Member
Forum Member
VovanKoperativ

Male Messages : 76
Registration date : 2012-02-28

PostSubject: Re: [Psychedelic][Chained(E)Studio] "Yepp"   [Psychedelic][Chained(E)Studio] "Yepp" Icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012 - 23:42

Not bad + looks distinctive.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/VovanKoperativ?feature=mhee
Woy
New
New
Woy

Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: [Psychedelic][Chained(E)Studio] "Yepp"   [Psychedelic][Chained(E)Studio] "Yepp" Icon_minitimeWed 29 Feb 2012 - 7:34

I really liked the 10-20 first seconds (but not so much after that).
The entire vid should have been like this first part Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MimS
Passionate
Passionate
MimS

Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: [Psychedelic][Chained(E)Studio] "Yepp"   [Psychedelic][Chained(E)Studio] "Yepp" Icon_minitimeWed 29 Feb 2012 - 7:35

I lol'd x)
Back to top Go down
Overture
New
New
Overture

Male Messages : 3
Registration date : 2012-02-28

PostSubject: Re: [Psychedelic][Chained(E)Studio] "Yepp"   [Psychedelic][Chained(E)Studio] "Yepp" Icon_minitimeWed 29 Feb 2012 - 8:01

this made me LOLWTFROFL my pants [Psychedelic][Chained(E)Studio] "Yepp" 3974209652
good job tho Smile
Back to top Go down
Squallyboo
Forum Member
Forum Member
Squallyboo

Male Messages : 98
Registration date : 2012-02-22

PostSubject: Re: [Psychedelic][Chained(E)Studio] "Yepp"   [Psychedelic][Chained(E)Studio] "Yepp" Icon_minitimeThu 1 Mar 2012 - 4:34

This is a damn proper Psychedelic if I ever saw one. The drawback is that you probably went for something you couldn't physically accomplish in such short time, hence the video looks choppy in most of the parts. But that doesn't change my opinion on the truly brilliant concept. Please, make a proper remake of this when the contest is over. The idea of making something like THIS out of EF is just too good to throw away, especially when you got to such a cool start. I can even help out with the templates if such need will arise, just don't abandon this project! >.<
I honestly wish you good luck!
Back to top Go down
Chained(E)Studio
New
New
Chained(E)Studio

Female Messages : 28

PostSubject: Re: [Psychedelic][Chained(E)Studio] "Yepp"   [Psychedelic][Chained(E)Studio] "Yepp" Icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar 2012 - 3:41

Squallyboo wrote:
This is a damn proper Psychedelic if I ever saw one. The drawback is that you probably went for something you couldn't physically accomplish in such short time, hence the video looks choppy in most of the parts. But that doesn't change my opinion on the truly brilliant concept. Please, make a proper remake of this when the contest is over. The idea of making something like THIS out of EF is just too good to throw away, especially when you got to such a cool start. I can even help out with the templates if such need will arise, just don't abandon this project! >.<
I honestly wish you good luck!

Yeah, I did =D.. that and I spent a good day and half just working on 30 seconds before I realized I had to stop doing that or I wasn't going to finish! But it was lots of fun and laughs for myself while trying to get this done - lol. I will definitely work on a remake for this later on since I really liked my idea... and I love some of my scenes (00:11 & 00:48-00:53).

Thanks a lot for your comment Squall(c)

As well as everyone else!! =''p
Back to top Go down
http://flavors.me/chainedestudio
Creed
Ex-Members
Ex-Members
Creed

Male Messages : 1508
Registration date : 2007-08-11

PostSubject: Re: [Psychedelic][Chained(E)Studio] "Yepp"   [Psychedelic][Chained(E)Studio] "Yepp" Icon_minitimeThu 22 Mar 2012 - 14:15

I truly hate EF, but the way you used it was damn original and interesting, like Squallyboo i really wish to see a proper remake of this.
And congratz, because it takes a lot of courage (and imagination) to choose this music and edit in only 72 hours.
Too bad there is a lot of technical issues, but that's very understable, because the concept is very ambitious.
Still good job.
Back to top Go down
http://foxhound.studio.free.fr/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Psychedelic][Chained(E)Studio] "Yepp"   [Psychedelic][Chained(E)Studio] "Yepp" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Psychedelic][Chained(E)Studio] "Yepp"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1