AuthorMessage
DarknessTheWarrior
New
New
DarknessTheWarrior

Male Messages : 10
Registration date : 2014-08-05

[Drama - Darkness] - No Time To Die Empty
PostSubject: [Drama - Darkness] - No Time To Die   [Drama - Darkness] - No Time To Die Icon_minitimeMon 2 Mar 2020 - 19:08

Video: Far Away From Fair
Category: Drama
Anime: Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV), Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works 2 (TV), Fate/stay night: Heaven's Feel I. presage flower (movie)
Song: No Time To Die
Artist: Billie Eilish
Creator: DarknessTheWarrior

Last edited by DarknessTheWarrior on Fri 6 Mar 2020 - 19:12; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DarknessTheWarrior1
Luna
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
Luna

Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: [Drama - Darkness] - No Time To Die   [Drama - Darkness] - No Time To Die Icon_minitimeThu 5 Mar 2020 - 15:25

I really like the mood of it, just bothered by the different zoom at 1:43 and after, but overall nice edit
Back to top Go down
DarknessTheWarrior
New
New
DarknessTheWarrior

PostSubject: Re: [Drama - Darkness] - No Time To Die   [Drama - Darkness] - No Time To Die Icon_minitimeFri 6 Mar 2020 - 6:23

Luna wrote:
I really like the mood of it, just bothered by the different zoom at 1:43 and after, but overall nice edit
Thank you for the feedback, i really appreciate it Razz Smile
Back to top Go down
MagicDarkLight
Berserk
Berserk
MagicDarkLight

Male Messages : 2082
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: [Drama - Darkness] - No Time To Die   [Drama - Darkness] - No Time To Die Icon_minitimeSat 7 Mar 2020 - 12:04

Hello

I could tell you tried to do it well but there were a lot of technical mistakes in this. First of all the constant fades were not helping the video and made it messier than it should be. The format changes were quite random and the movements you gave to the bar was a bit all over the place. At 30s I don't really know what happened but the chin was glitching. As for pace and scene selection, it was ok in the beginning but as the song was building up, it stayed very flat and the shaking you add was easy to spot. The final part is full of transitions that are wrong in terms of camera management as it goes in and out in a short period and not clean because of the many fades and blurs.

I feel like it could have been a lot better by just restraining yourself a bit on fades and focus a bit more on the overall flow, but it's not an easy song to edit to. Keep it up!!
Back to top Go down
http://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
DarknessTheWarrior
New
New
DarknessTheWarrior

PostSubject: Re: [Drama - Darkness] - No Time To Die   [Drama - Darkness] - No Time To Die Icon_minitimeSun 8 Mar 2020 - 0:21

MagicDarkLight wrote:
Hello

I could tell you tried to do it well but there were a lot of technical mistakes in this. First of all the constant fades were not helping the video and made it messier than it should be. The format changes were quite random and the movements you gave to the bar was a bit all over the place. At 30s I don't really know what happened but the chin was glitching. As for pace and scene selection, it was ok in the beginning but as the song was building up, it stayed very flat and the shaking you add was easy to spot. The final part is full of transitions that are wrong in terms of camera management as it goes in and out in a short period and not clean because of the many fades and blurs.

I feel like it could have been a lot better by just restraining yourself a bit on fades and focus a bit more on the overall flow, but it's not an easy song to edit to. Keep it up!!  

Thank you for taking the time to write me a review, I know that being a judge you don't have all the time in the world, but even so you tried hard to write me something, I really thank you, this will help me to improve in my next videos plus un
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Drama - Darkness] - No Time To Die   [Drama - Darkness] - No Time To Die Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Drama - Darkness] - No Time To Die

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1