Le Deal du moment :
Display Star Wars Unlimited Ombres de la Galaxie : ...
Voir le deal

[Drama] ACE - Tides

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ACE
New
New
ACE

Registration date : 2019-03-08

[Drama] ACE - Tides Empty
PostSubject: [Drama] ACE - Tides   [Drama] ACE - Tides Icon_minitimeFri 8 Mar 2019 - 19:56

I made this all by myself

Back to top Go down
lokkiclu
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
lokkiclu

Female Messages : 283
Registration date : 2015-02-08

PostSubject: Re: [Drama] ACE - Tides   [Drama] ACE - Tides Icon_minitimeSun 10 Mar 2019 - 18:24

Hey,

Definitely some cool ideas thrown in here, I appreciate your slightly unconventional take on the category and the song, the atmosphere ended up being quite unique in its on way and made me want to rewatch the clip a few times to spot the details. I absolutely loooove the colour palette and grading you used, it complements the source beautifully. The glitch effects were also interesting and not the usual I tend to see. My issue with the clip however lies with the pacing, I felt like the scene content in itself was good, but you always let them linger for too long on the screen, and so the visuals didn't really match the dynamism of the song in the way I would've liked. I liked your voiceover part at the end too, the idea is good, but again the original background music could be heard and that's something you have to consider because it messes with the credibility of your clip.

All in all a good entry, definitely caught my attention, and I look forward to seeing your improvements in future works. GJ and good luck Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MagicDarkLight
Berserk
Berserk
MagicDarkLight

Male Messages : 2082
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: [Drama] ACE - Tides   [Drama] ACE - Tides Icon_minitimeThu 14 Mar 2019 - 21:17

Wouahhh I have to admit the 4k looked very good. Visually it's quite stunning most of the time, despite having some quite forceful glitches at time. Some FX weren't really necessary, I would have loved to see more stuff with silhouettes like in the beginning and to have a more consistent FX.
Editing was decent but really cliché in the action part where the video broke a bit down for me. I agree with Lokki for the audio at the end.

Fresh stuff though,good job!
Back to top Go down
http://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Drama] ACE - Tides   [Drama] ACE - Tides Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Drama] ACE - Tides

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1