Le Deal du moment :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : ...
Voir le deal

[Psyche] Eazy - Gaze

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Laulau
New
New
Laulau

Registration date : 2016-02-17

[Psyche] Eazy - Gaze Empty
PostSubject: [Psyche] Eazy - Gaze   [Psyche] Eazy - Gaze Icon_minitimeMon 4 Mar 2019 - 0:34

Back to top Go down
MagicDarkLight
Berserk
Berserk
MagicDarkLight

Male Messages : 2082
Registration date : 2007-08-22

[Psyche] Eazy - Gaze Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Psyche] Eazy - Gaze   [Psyche] Eazy - Gaze Icon_minitimeSun 17 Mar 2019 - 11:02

Hello!

Not bad, the idea was fresh and I liked how you implemented the eyes in the different scenes. Pace was also nice. I have a bit more issues with the transitions, especially the "seamless" transition that stand out too much imo and are not used in a very consistent way. Sometimes you zoom in a random position or you make an internal movement stop by slapping a cam move transition over it. That hurts the flow imo.
Also the mix of anime was not very homogeneous I think, the choice of anime was ok but the scenes were not linked enough in both atmosphere and movement/positioning.

I don't want to sound too critical though because it was honestly quite cool to watch, I enjoyed but I think it could have been miles better with a more solid editing! Still cool, good job!

Back to top Go down
http://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com

[Psyche] Eazy - Gaze

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1