AuthorMessage
SkyUchihax
New
New
SkyUchihax

Female Messages : 18
Registration date : 2015-03-06

[Psyche][SkyUchihax] Soul's Sacrifice Empty
PostSubject: [Psyche][SkyUchihax] Soul's Sacrifice   [Psyche][SkyUchihax] Soul's Sacrifice Icon_minitimeMon 4 Mar 2019 - 0:21

I joined in the psyche category with a Chinese anime movie called Big Fish and Begonia. There wasn't much good psyche songs too choose from that would work with this movie and the song I did edit too was hard but I'm sorta proud of this video, hopefully you guys will enjoy it too. :33

Back to top Go down
UnlastingDreams
New
New
UnlastingDreams

Registration date : 2015-02-13

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche][SkyUchihax] Soul's Sacrifice   [Psyche][SkyUchihax] Soul's Sacrifice Icon_minitimeFri 8 Mar 2019 - 9:07

Awesome job~ I love you
Back to top Go down
MagicDarkLight
Berserk
Berserk
MagicDarkLight

Male Messages : 2082
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche][SkyUchihax] Soul's Sacrifice   [Psyche][SkyUchihax] Soul's Sacrifice Icon_minitimeSun 17 Mar 2019 - 11:42

Hello

That was psyche in itself, my mind was blown when I saw a dolphin with a horn xD Yeah the video was cool, a bit off the pace imo scenes were flowing a bit too fast when it could have hit harder on some sounds. Also in calm part, it was a bit fast I think. But it was clean and fresh, my main problem would come from the color correction that was a bit forced on everything and quite monochromatic.

Good job nevertheless!
Back to top Go down
http://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
SkyUchihax
New
New
SkyUchihax

Female Messages : 18
Registration date : 2015-03-06

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche][SkyUchihax] Soul's Sacrifice   [Psyche][SkyUchihax] Soul's Sacrifice Icon_minitimeFri 29 Mar 2019 - 23:32

Thank you!<3 @UnlastingDreams

Thank you as well! I agree about the pacing and color but I was short on time and wasn't able to fix/change some things, but I'm glad overall you enjoyed the video! :3 <3 @MDL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche][SkyUchihax] Soul's Sacrifice   [Psyche][SkyUchihax] Soul's Sacrifice Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Psyche][SkyUchihax] Soul's Sacrifice

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1