Le Deal du moment :
Cartes Pokémon EV6.5 : où trouver le ...
Voir le deal

[Drama/Romance] Sacrifice

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kazu
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
Kazu

Female Messages : 40
Registration date : 2013-02-24

[Drama/Romance] Sacrifice  Empty
PostSubject: [Drama/Romance] Sacrifice    [Drama/Romance] Sacrifice  Icon_minitimeSun 3 Mar 2019 - 20:05

After rewatching this AMV it feels like I did some action with horror and a bit of romance/drama  facepalm ANYWAYS.
This year I went for drama/romance category as I'm quite sick of dance. I need a break from it, plus I really wanted to test out myself if I can edit any other category within short amount of time. That was a huuuge challenge Very Happy took me roughly 40 hours.. I still can't understand how people can edit so fast and present quite good AMVs.You need to be well organized I guess...

The story might look a bit messed-up.. if you still don't really understand what happened there, here's explanation:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/DamnKazu
JazzsVids
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
JazzsVids

Registration date : 2012-02-28

PostSubject: Re: [Drama/Romance] Sacrifice    [Drama/Romance] Sacrifice  Icon_minitimeSun 3 Mar 2019 - 20:20

Wahhhh! Amazing girl! good choice for a crossover!
Back to top Go down
Kazu
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
Kazu

PostSubject: Re: [Drama/Romance] Sacrifice    [Drama/Romance] Sacrifice  Icon_minitimeMon 4 Mar 2019 - 0:08

Thank you <3
Back to top Go down
SmailE
New
New
SmailE

Male Messages : 45
Registration date : 2019-02-19

PostSubject: Re: [Drama/Romance] Sacrifice    [Drama/Romance] Sacrifice  Icon_minitimeMon 4 Mar 2019 - 1:02

nice work
Back to top Go down
Luciole
Berserk
Berserk
Luciole

Male Messages : 1336
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: [Drama/Romance] Sacrifice    [Drama/Romance] Sacrifice  Icon_minitimeMon 4 Mar 2019 - 11:07

I love your dynamics parts its awesome ! Cool story too, good job Kazu

One of my fav ! Good luck cheers
Back to top Go down
Li0n
New
New
Li0n

Registration date : 2018-02-02

PostSubject: Re: [Drama/Romance] Sacrifice    [Drama/Romance] Sacrifice  Icon_minitimeMon 4 Mar 2019 - 11:48

Really nice job with the crossover, enjoyed it a lot
Back to top Go down
Kazu
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
Kazu

PostSubject: Re: [Drama/Romance] Sacrifice    [Drama/Romance] Sacrifice  Icon_minitimeMon 4 Mar 2019 - 12:39

thank youu so much! [Drama/Romance] Sacrifice  408353
Back to top Go down
lokkiclu
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
lokkiclu

Female Messages : 283
Registration date : 2015-02-08

PostSubject: Re: [Drama/Romance] Sacrifice    [Drama/Romance] Sacrifice  Icon_minitimeSun 10 Mar 2019 - 17:46

Good work Kazu, the storyline is quite easy to understand imo and I think it's brave you went for this type of crossover video considering it's an IC. The atmosphere is credible and I like the colour palette chosen, but I wish you would've spent more time looking into less overused scene selection. I understand that's maybe a lot to ask for in an IC, but I think it's definitely doable considering your experience Very Happy regardless I enjoyed watching this, gj and good luck!!
Back to top Go down
Sempai3607
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
Sempai3607

Male Messages : 230
Registration date : 2013-02-10

PostSubject: Re: [Drama/Romance] Sacrifice    [Drama/Romance] Sacrifice  Icon_minitimeSun 10 Mar 2019 - 19:00

Kazu wrote:
[center]After rewatching this AMV it feels like I did some action with horror and a bit of romance/drama  facepalm
Its dramatic Action, relax wai
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Sempai3607
Kazu
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
Kazu

PostSubject: Re: [Drama/Romance] Sacrifice    [Drama/Romance] Sacrifice  Icon_minitimeMon 11 Mar 2019 - 1:37

lokkiclu wrote:
Good work Kazu, the storyline is quite easy to understand imo and I think it's brave you went for this type of crossover video considering it's an IC. The atmosphere is credible and I like the colour palette chosen, but I wish you would've spent more time looking into less overused scene selection. I understand that's maybe a lot to ask for in an IC, but I think it's definitely doable considering your experience Very Happy regardless I enjoyed watching this, gj and good luck!!

Thank you for the feedback, Kara! Yea, I completely agree on the scenes selection. It's hard to edit at some point when you don't watch anime anymore so I couldn't come up with any other ideas. It's something I really struggle now and want to work more and fix this year. It's definitely doable as long as you properly organize yourself and workplace! Very Happy

Sempai3607 wrote:
Its dramatic Action, relax wai
Ok Sempai ;w;
Back to top Go down
MagicDarkLight
Berserk
Berserk
MagicDarkLight

Male Messages : 2082
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: [Drama/Romance] Sacrifice    [Drama/Romance] Sacrifice  Icon_minitimeThu 14 Mar 2019 - 21:23

Hello Kazu!

So you took vacations from Dance huh XD Well this was great, the crossover worked very well, most FX were well implemented, maybe the colors were a bit too saturated at times but most of the time, pretty. The story is easy to follow but you didn't neglect the action part, that was very well edited as well. Be careful with some cam moves though, they are sometimes a bit forced and non consistent imo. I agree that the overused scenes did feel a bit off but nothing too serious.

Great job!!
Back to top Go down
http://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
Kazu
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
Kazu

PostSubject: Re: [Drama/Romance] Sacrifice    [Drama/Romance] Sacrifice  Icon_minitimeFri 15 Mar 2019 - 1:59

MagicDarkLight wrote:
Hello Kazu!

So you took vacations from Dance huh XD Well this was great, the crossover worked very well, most FX were well implemented, maybe the colors were a bit too saturated at times but most of the time, pretty. The story is easy to follow but you didn't neglect the action part, that was very well edited as well. Be careful with some cam moves though, they are sometimes a bit forced and non consistent imo. I agree that the overused scenes did feel a bit off but nothing too serious.

Great job!!

Haha I got a little bit tired of editing dance. [Drama/Romance] Sacrifice  517892 Thank you for the feedback though! Much appreciated!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Drama/Romance] Sacrifice    [Drama/Romance] Sacrifice  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Drama/Romance] Sacrifice

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1