Le Deal du moment : -45%
PC Portable LG Gram 17″ Intel Evo Core i7 32 Go ...
Voir le deal
1099.99 €

[Strat] Leisurely

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Strat
New
New
Strat

Registration date : 2015-03-01

[Strat] Leisurely Empty
PostSubject: [Strat] Leisurely   [Strat] Leisurely Icon_minitimeWed 28 Oct 2015 - 10:58

[Strat] Leisurely Poster10

In our life, sometimes we feel stressful, and maybe we give importance to things that are unimportant. What's important? We don't know the answer, and maybe we can't know it right now.
Maybe we should watch our own life leisurely, and felt all we lost from our eyes.
I always thought that Inori (Guilty Crown) has a special aura, and you can appreaciate it in the anime, so I decided that she was the best girl for "singing" this kind of song. I followed the lyrics and connected scenes at the same time. Also, some parts of the AMV have a close relation with anime story, but I won't spoil! so if you understand that maybe you will enjoy the vido more!

Thanks to Flunk for making this perfect song, your music  always catch me.

This video was made in 10 days, in which I spent a lot of time and effort each day, since 01/08/2015 until 10/08/2015. The video was participating in an exclusive contest and now is avalaible!! I got second place and I'm very happy because my friend won!!!!
MrGafudo's video:
Take your time and enjoy this video Smile.

[Strat] Leisurely Screen10

[Strat] Leisurely Screen11

[Strat] Leisurely Screen12

[Strat] Leisurely Screen13

[Strat] Leisurely Screen14

Video:  

Anime: 5cm per second, Absolute Duo, Angel Beats, Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae, C3, Charlotte, Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! Ren, Clannad, Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko, Eden; They Were Only Two On the Planet, Ef - A fairy tale of the two, Ef - The First Tale, Evangelion, Fate Stay Night - UBW Second Season 2, Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun, Glasslip, Guilty Crow,n Hanasaku Iroha,  Harmonie, Hibike! Euphonium, Hyouka, Inu x Boku SS, Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi, Kara no Kyoukai, Kekkai Sensen, Kotonoha no Niwa, Kung-Fu Love, Kyoukai no kanata, Nerawareta Gakuen, Ookami Kodomo no Ame to Yuki, Plastic Memories, Sakurasou no pet na Kanojo, Shigatsu wa kimi no uso, Supipara, Suzumiya Haruhi no Shoushitsu, Tamako Market, To Aru Kagaku no Railgun, Xam'd Lost Memories, Zetsuen no Tempest

Music: Flunk - Play
To the Moon OST: For River
Back to top Go down

[Strat] Leisurely

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1