Le Deal du moment :
Bon plan achat en duo : 2ème robot cuiseur ...
Voir le deal
600 €

Strat - Big Contest 2015 - Heartbeats

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Strat
New
New
Strat

Registration date : 2015-03-01

Strat - Big Contest 2015 - Heartbeats Empty
PostSubject: Strat - Big Contest 2015 - Heartbeats   Strat - Big Contest 2015 - Heartbeats Icon_minitimeSat 9 May 2015 - 17:03

Strat - Big Contest 2015 - Heartbeats 2uqdn3l

BIG CONTEST 2015
Name: Heartbeats
Anime: Mirai Nikki
Song: Far Away From Me
Artist: Butch Clancy
Duration: 2:40
Programms: Sony Vegas, After Effects, Photoshop
DD: http://amvnews.ru/index.php?go=Files&in=view&id=6611 Descarga desde el servidor

Video:

"Heartbeat" is a single pulse of the heart as it takes in blood and pumps it out.

I decided to put that title because of fits perfectly with my video. Sometimes we feel altered or we feel calm.

Our protagonist, Gasai Yuno, is involved in a fight for survival to be with her love, Yukki.

How will be our heart when he fights for what he wants most?

In this video I've tested some new things because someday I had to risk Razz I hope you like it
Back to top Go down
Dn@
Admin
Admin
Dn@

Male Messages : 7815
Registration date : 2007-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Strat - Big Contest 2015 - Heartbeats   Strat - Big Contest 2015 - Heartbeats Icon_minitimeSat 9 May 2015 - 17:15

Not bad some interesting visuals in it especially the first half.

But i thought the part from 2.00 to the end was less interesting than the rest too random with not enough synch/dynamics so it ended up the amv pretty badly that's a shame.

The music itself is also not the stuff il like most so it does not help, i still think your video has some potential though.

Gl for BC.
Back to top Go down
Strat
New
New
Strat

PostSubject: Re: Strat - Big Contest 2015 - Heartbeats   Strat - Big Contest 2015 - Heartbeats Icon_minitimeSat 9 May 2015 - 17:27

Dn@ wrote:
Not bad some interesting visuals in it especially the first half.

But i thought the part from 2.00 to the end was less interesting than the rest too random with not enough synch/dynamics so it ended up the amv pretty badly that's a shame.

The music itself is also not the stuff il like most so it does not help, i still think your video has some potential though.

Gl for BC.

Thank you Dn@ Smile I think the same
Back to top Go down
JazzsVids
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
JazzsVids

Registration date : 2012-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Strat - Big Contest 2015 - Heartbeats   Strat - Big Contest 2015 - Heartbeats Icon_minitimeMon 11 May 2015 - 10:21

Not bad.
Some of the fx looked pretty cool and the scene seletion was engaging (but a little random at some points). I felt some of the transitions looked a little sloppy (or like used and effect that didn't really fit).
Still, nice work overall! Smile
I think action/sync videos are super difficult to edit (at least for me) so props to you for that!
Back to top Go down
Fadoo-Sama
Ex-Members
Ex-Members
Fadoo-Sama

Male Messages : 6703
Registration date : 2007-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Strat - Big Contest 2015 - Heartbeats   Strat - Big Contest 2015 - Heartbeats Icon_minitimeWed 13 May 2015 - 14:03

not for me , gl for bc
Back to top Go down
http://souls-team.com/
Strat
New
New
Strat

PostSubject: Re: Strat - Big Contest 2015 - Heartbeats   Strat - Big Contest 2015 - Heartbeats Icon_minitimeWed 13 May 2015 - 21:38

Thank you!! ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strat - Big Contest 2015 - Heartbeats   Strat - Big Contest 2015 - Heartbeats Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Strat - Big Contest 2015 - Heartbeats

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1