AuthorMessage
Ikore
New
New
Ikore

Male Messages : 12
Registration date : 2013-02-11

[ Sentimental] Ikore - A Perfect Day Empty
PostSubject: [ Sentimental] Ikore - A Perfect Day    [ Sentimental] Ikore - A Perfect Day Icon_minitimeMon 25 Feb 2013 - 20:29

Spoiler:
AMV ORG

A little drama over here wai
My idea was to create a dark-toned AMV about death, suffering,
and the sadness of holding on to something that is slipping away, hope you like it.
Back to top Go down
Kurono
New
New
Kurono

Male Messages : 29
Registration date : 2013-02-17

PostSubject: Re: [ Sentimental] Ikore - A Perfect Day    [ Sentimental] Ikore - A Perfect Day Icon_minitimeMon 25 Feb 2013 - 20:38

ef + ikore =
nice done ^^
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Kuronopwns
JadeCharm
New
New
JadeCharm

Female Messages : 40
Registration date : 2010-12-17

PostSubject: Re: [ Sentimental] Ikore - A Perfect Day    [ Sentimental] Ikore - A Perfect Day Icon_minitimeMon 25 Feb 2013 - 22:37

I found it a little too colorful. Guess thats why I couldn't see the connection between the songs-atmosphere and the video-atmosphere. But the editing was nice. I wish you good luck on the contest Smile
Back to top Go down
MagicDarkLight
Berserk
Berserk
MagicDarkLight

Male Messages : 2082
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: [ Sentimental] Ikore - A Perfect Day    [ Sentimental] Ikore - A Perfect Day Icon_minitimeThu 28 Feb 2013 - 19:02

Hey!
A quite simple yet enjoyable Ef vid', it's been a long time I think xD I really liked how it builds up and speeds up during the whole amv, really clean editing, this time I didn't really need much more Razz However, I didn't like the Arial font that much, I think you could have found a better font here but oh well.
Good luck!
Back to top Go down
http://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
Ikore
New
New
Ikore

Male Messages : 12
Registration date : 2013-02-11

PostSubject: Re: [ Sentimental] Ikore - A Perfect Day    [ Sentimental] Ikore - A Perfect Day Icon_minitimeFri 1 Mar 2013 - 19:06

JadeCharm wrote:
I found it a little too colorful.
yeah, I didn't quite like ruining ef beautiful colors with color correction and so many light fx in the anime, make it ridiculous to chage bright/contrast xD
thx for the comm, big fan btw

MagicDarkLight wrote:
I didn't like the Arial font that much, I think you could have found a better font here but oh well.
it's helvetica :/, I think I really waste the bells sound. good opp but no idea.
thanks for watching ;D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ Sentimental] Ikore - A Perfect Day    [ Sentimental] Ikore - A Perfect Day Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ Sentimental] Ikore - A Perfect Day

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1