AuthorMessage
Geingel
New
New
Geingel

Male Messages : 49
Registration date : 2013-02-11

[Sentimental] Geingel - Nineteen is not a perfect number Empty
PostSubject: [Sentimental] Geingel - Nineteen is not a perfect number   [Sentimental] Geingel - Nineteen is not a perfect number Icon_minitimeMon 25 Feb 2013 - 1:02

[Sentimental] Geingel - Nineteen is not a perfect number Taperfectnumber
Name: Nineteen is not a perfect number
Editor: Geingel
Category: Sentimental
Anime: Angel Beats, Ga Rei Zero, Hidan no Aria, Ookami Kakushi, Shakugan no Shana and Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu
Song: Villeneuve - Tomorrow Never
Outro Song: Xandria - Eversleeping (credits)
Programs: Sony Vegas 7 (AMV), After Effects CS5 (Credits), Photoshop CS (Credits), VirtualDub, Zarx264Gui
DD: http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?v=191079

Video:

English:
This is my entry for the Soul's Team IC 09 in sentimental category. My intention was to show two of the most powerfull sentiments. Sadness and happyness. Before the contest I'm saying that I'm going to do an AMV that it does cry to the spectador. I try to do this.
I'm tired. Therefore I'm not going to put a longer description. Good luck for all participans in the ST IC.
Enjoy the video and don't cry a lot.
See you.
Back to top Go down
EllipseIris
New
New
EllipseIris

Female Messages : 68
Registration date : 2013-02-23

PostSubject: Re: [Sentimental] Geingel - Nineteen is not a perfect number   [Sentimental] Geingel - Nineteen is not a perfect number Icon_minitimeMon 25 Feb 2013 - 1:13

Ohhh that really fit the sentimental category. You really catched the song!
I didn't like the coloring though, other than that nice job!
Back to top Go down
bossmorad
Forum Member
Forum Member
bossmorad

Male Messages : 113
Registration date : 2012-12-11

PostSubject: Re: [Sentimental] Geingel - Nineteen is not a perfect number   [Sentimental] Geingel - Nineteen is not a perfect number Icon_minitimeMon 25 Feb 2013 - 22:54

yeah, gays forever team is the best geingel very good, sure win bro, the best sentimental at the moment, that gives a purple alien and bizarre vacuum could not tell if it's bad or right, good risk, Asin has to be done Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Geingel
New
New
Geingel

Male Messages : 49
Registration date : 2013-02-11

PostSubject: Re: [Sentimental] Geingel - Nineteen is not a perfect number   [Sentimental] Geingel - Nineteen is not a perfect number Icon_minitimeTue 26 Feb 2013 - 10:34

Aliens color. Yes, I don't know choose colour, it was very random. Goodness I didn't think to use fluorescent green xD.
Thank for the coments.
See you.
P.S. Is "Gays Team Forever" <.< Watch the finish of credits.
Back to top Go down
MagicDarkLight
Berserk
Berserk
MagicDarkLight

Male Messages : 2082
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: [Sentimental] Geingel - Nineteen is not a perfect number   [Sentimental] Geingel - Nineteen is not a perfect number Icon_minitimeThu 28 Feb 2013 - 19:17

Hello!

It's a nice video, usually I'm not a big fan of those color correction which makes everything look the same but this time it kinda looked good xD (maybe not the first part)
However, I think you could have followed the song better, I didn't really feel any difference between the different part of the song.

Also the fades at the end were a bit too short to look cool. But whatever nice IC, good luck!
Back to top Go down
http://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
Creed
Ex-Members
Ex-Members
Creed

Male Messages : 1508
Registration date : 2007-08-11

PostSubject: Re: [Sentimental] Geingel - Nineteen is not a perfect number   [Sentimental] Geingel - Nineteen is not a perfect number Icon_minitimeFri 8 Mar 2013 - 14:04

Usually i don't really finish dramatic little girls with big eyes vids, but this one was nice, even if the coloration was rough at some points, but liked your interpretation of the song and the feelings you tried to transmit here wai
Good job, it was a nice sentimental AMV overall [Sentimental] Geingel - Nineteen is not a perfect number 3772035131
Back to top Go down
http://foxhound.studio.free.fr/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Sentimental] Geingel - Nineteen is not a perfect number   [Sentimental] Geingel - Nineteen is not a perfect number Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Sentimental] Geingel - Nineteen is not a perfect number

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul's Team Forum :: Contests / Events :: Soul's Team Iron Chef :: IRON CHEF 09 : RUMBLE EDITION :: IRON CHEF 09 -- AMV-