AuthorMessage
vlex
Admin
Admin
vlex

Female Messages : 9606
Registration date : 2007-04-14

[Sentimental] [madaraxD] Holding On - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Sentimental] [madaraxD] Holding On   [Sentimental] [madaraxD] Holding On - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 27 Feb 2013 - 22:32

why did you have to listen to my son, I laughed so much at the car accident [Sentimental] [madaraxD] Holding On - Page 2 517892 I needed to watch a second time, really nice, good stuff [Sentimental] [madaraxD] Holding On - Page 2 759184551
Back to top Go down
http://twitch.tv/vlex
[madaraxD]
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
[madaraxD]

Male Messages : 291
Registration date : 2012-02-17

PostSubject: Re: [Sentimental] [madaraxD] Holding On   [Sentimental] [madaraxD] Holding On - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 28 Feb 2013 - 0:36

Nyala wrote:
I don't like the fades transitions, but your colorisations and anime rework are very good looking.

Good job man Smile
Thank you Nyala!

Kain-x-Spirits wrote:
A lot of traffic accidents these days...

Otherwise, it was ok.
Too many bad drivers in animes [Sentimental] [madaraxD] Holding On - Page 2 759184551 , but thanks Kain [Sentimental] [madaraxD] Holding On - Page 2 3772035131

vlex wrote:
why did you have to listen to my son, I laughed so much at the car accident [Sentimental] [madaraxD] Holding On - Page 2 517892 I needed to watch a second time, really nice, good stuff [Sentimental] [madaraxD] Holding On - Page 2 759184551
[Sentimental] [madaraxD] Holding On - Page 2 408353 Thank you Vlex! glad you like it :3
Back to top Go down
MagicDarkLight
Berserk
Berserk
MagicDarkLight

Male Messages : 2082
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: [Sentimental] [madaraxD] Holding On   [Sentimental] [madaraxD] Holding On - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 28 Feb 2013 - 21:43

Hey Mike!

I really liked it, I know it's not really original but actually it's like the best SAO amv I know, the other animes are well implemented, I would have never done something like that in IC xD Maybe it could have been better synched in some parts and your moves are becoming a little messier at the end but it was all details imo. It may be my favourite of this category, good luck! good game
Back to top Go down
http://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
[madaraxD]
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
[madaraxD]

PostSubject: Re: [Sentimental] [madaraxD] Holding On   [Sentimental] [madaraxD] Holding On - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 1 Mar 2013 - 15:48

Thanks for your commend MDL!! and im glad to hear that is your fav in this category [Sentimental] [madaraxD] Holding On - Page 2 793914
Back to top Go down
Echotrooper
Forum Member
Forum Member
Echotrooper

Male Messages : 136
Registration date : 2010-09-29

PostSubject: Re: [Sentimental] [madaraxD] Holding On   [Sentimental] [madaraxD] Holding On - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 1 Mar 2013 - 20:35

Nice one man!

COngrats!
Back to top Go down
Skydean
Forum Member
Forum Member
Skydean

Male Messages : 133
Registration date : 2009-05-29

PostSubject: Re: [Sentimental] [madaraxD] Holding On   [Sentimental] [madaraxD] Holding On - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 1 Mar 2013 - 20:57

Really good IC, congratulation ! ^^
Back to top Go down
http://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com/forum
Sempai3607
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
Sempai3607

Male Messages : 230
Registration date : 2013-02-10

PostSubject: Re: [Sentimental] [madaraxD] Holding On   [Sentimental] [madaraxD] Holding On - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 1 Mar 2013 - 21:17

Heh Mike is say me before that he gonna win his category and he do that Razz Really good job Mike and congratz again ))) PARTY HARD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Sempai3607
El.G
Forum Member
Forum Member
El.G

Male Messages : 149
Registration date : 2008-10-21

PostSubject: Re: [Sentimental] [madaraxD] Holding On   [Sentimental] [madaraxD] Holding On - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 1 Mar 2013 - 23:16

Great,
But please stop with girl who are dying
Back to top Go down
General-Guy
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
General-Guy

Registration date : 2009-07-15

PostSubject: Re: [Sentimental] [madaraxD] Holding On   [Sentimental] [madaraxD] Holding On - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 2 Mar 2013 - 3:40

Oh my gosh! Upon hearing of your victory, I had to step up here! You are still my Phoque leader after all (more like someone im rooting for nehehe)...

Story + AnimeDid you really used all of these anime? Geez, my eye is so bad I tough I tough there was only one of them! Guess this is a big + 1 for the story you managed to create in sunch a fluid manner! At least, the cliche with the near death girl is sorta different this time...like she's okay at the end and that there is something epic between everything.

Effect: Well, these flares sure did their job right. The way I saw it, the sunset like style reflect the near death state and the night state the death...which did not happen...sorta surprised...dunno why tough^^.

Other: Well, you did a fine job doing this final product on your timeline, rythm, synchronisation, story, effects, everything looks good to me...well, did not saw the rest of sentimentals amvs but I don't know how good you really fare in the category and I don'.t care.

My personnal comment: Well...im just not addicted

Go Argentina team!!!!!

Back to top Go down
[madaraxD]
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
[madaraxD]

PostSubject: Re: [Sentimental] [madaraxD] Holding On   [Sentimental] [madaraxD] Holding On - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 2 Mar 2013 - 4:38

Echotrooper wrote:
Nice one man!

COngrats!
Thank u Echo!

Skydean wrote:
Really good IC, congratulation ! ^^
Thx man [Sentimental] [madaraxD] Holding On - Page 2 793914

Sempai3607 wrote:
Heh Mike is say me before that he gonna win his category and he do that Razz Really good job Mike and congratz again ))) PARTY HARD
Thanks bro!

El.G wrote:
Great,
But please stop with girl who are dying
Thanks and yup, no more girls dying for some months at least [Sentimental] [madaraxD] Holding On - Page 2 1016001876

General-Guy wrote:
Oh my gosh! Upon hearing of your victory, I had to step up here! You are still my Phoque leader after all (more like someone im rooting for nehehe)...

Story + AnimeDid you really used all of these anime? Geez, my eye is so bad I tough I tough there was only one of them! Guess this is a big + 1 for the story you managed to create in sunch a fluid manner! At least, the cliche with the near death girl is sorta different this time...like she's okay at the end and that there is something epic between everything.

Effect: Well, these flares sure did their job right. The way I saw it, the sunset like style reflect the near death state and the night state the death...which did not happen...sorta surprised...dunno why tough^^.

Other: Well, you did a fine job doing this final product on your timeline, rythm, synchronisation, story, effects, everything looks good to me...well, did not saw the rest of sentimentals amvs but I don't know how good you really fare in the category and I don'.t care.

My personnal comment: Well...im just not addicted

Go Argentina team!!!!!
Phoque you team foreveeeeeeeeer! thanks for the epic comment GG!
Back to top Go down
Oversoulzero
New
New
Oversoulzero

Male Messages : 67
Registration date : 2012-02-19

PostSubject: Re: [Sentimental] [madaraxD] Holding On   [Sentimental] [madaraxD] Holding On - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 2 Mar 2013 - 7:43

Very Happy Buena mike
felicidades puto y tu que decias que no ganabas e,e
Back to top Go down
Creed
Ex-Members
Ex-Members
Creed

Male Messages : 1508
Registration date : 2007-08-11

PostSubject: Re: [Sentimental] [madaraxD] Holding On   [Sentimental] [madaraxD] Holding On - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 8 Mar 2013 - 13:59

Spoiler:

I really can't stand this kind of vid and history any more, and this even before our tapes & stuff, so for the emotion and feeling i'll pass on this one dude.
BUT the execution was really flawless and really neat, with good effects and some awesome colos, you did a great job making this on IC

Good job and well deserved win here [Sentimental] [madaraxD] Holding On - Page 2 408353
Back to top Go down
http://foxhound.studio.free.fr/
Angelface
Ex-Members
Ex-Members
Angelface

Female Messages : 580
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: [Sentimental] [madaraxD] Holding On   [Sentimental] [madaraxD] Holding On - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Mar 2013 - 2:06

Creed wrote:

I really can't stand this kind of vid and history any more, and this even before our tapes & stuff, so for the emotion and feeling i'll pass on this one dude.
BUT the execution was really flawless and really neat, with good effects and some awesome colos, you did a great job making this on IC

I share the same opinion

Even if Romance amvs were my domain (i really loved that) but it became really hard to creat a new and original concept, that's why we see the same thing again and again " car accident, she died or she is in hospital, he's lonely and he tries to bring her, and ..well everything is good in the end, we have a happy ending"
Anyway, i really don't blame you for that, since it was an IC, it's hard to creat a concept ( even outside an IC ), and it's even harder to make it in place ...

Anyway, your amv is really amazing for an Iron Chef and it totally deserve the first place so GG [Sentimental] [madaraxD] Holding On - Page 2 408353
Back to top Go down
Kyuusei
Ex-Members
Ex-Members
Kyuusei

Male Messages : 2708
Registration date : 2007-05-30

PostSubject: Re: [Sentimental] [madaraxD] Holding On   [Sentimental] [madaraxD] Holding On - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Mar 2013 - 2:49

Angelface wrote:
Creed wrote:

I share the same opinion

Even if Romance amvs were my domain (i really loved that) but it became really hard to creat a new and original concept, that's why we see the same thing again and again " car accident, she died or she is in hospital, he's lonely and he tries to bring her, and ..well everything is good in the end, we have a happy ending"
Anyway, i really don't blame you for that, since it was an IC, it's hard to creat a concept ( even outside an IC ), and it's even harder to make it in place ...

Anyway, your amv is really amazing for an Iron Chef and it totally deserve the first place so GG [Sentimental] [madaraxD] Holding On - Page 2 408353

Same here
Back to top Go down
Naijiko
Hyper-active
Hyper-active
Naijiko

Male Messages : 972
Registration date : 2009-06-09

PostSubject: Re: [Sentimental] [madaraxD] Holding On   [Sentimental] [madaraxD] Holding On - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Mar 2013 - 20:55

Para resumir en una sola imagen
me gusta 2

El único inconveniente dammit
[Sentimental] [madaraxD] Holding On - Page 2 Captur12
... un accidente de coche no face

Tu AMV estaba tan cerca de la perfección para un AMV realizado en IC back troll

Felicitaciones por tu primer entrada In your face
Back to top Go down
[madaraxD]
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
[madaraxD]

PostSubject: Re: [Sentimental] [madaraxD] Holding On   [Sentimental] [madaraxD] Holding On - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Mar 2013 - 19:42

DAT SPANISH [Sentimental] [madaraxD] Holding On - Page 2 408353 Thank you again for the comments!!
And also replace the youtube stream link since my account was killed by youtube yesterday so i reaupload it :p

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Sentimental] [madaraxD] Holding On   [Sentimental] [madaraxD] Holding On - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Sentimental] [madaraxD] Holding On

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2