Le Deal du moment : -29%
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 ...
Voir le deal
499.99 €

[Dance][killeragosta] Dream Machine

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wasaki
New
New
Wasaki

Male Messages : 42
Registration date : 2010-12-11

[Dance][killeragosta] Dream Machine Empty
PostSubject: [Dance][killeragosta] Dream Machine   [Dance][killeragosta] Dream Machine Icon_minitimeFri 24 Dec 2010 - 9:28

[Dance][killeragosta] Dream Machine 6qi3rp

Video: Dream Machine
Category: Dance, Other
Anime: Air TV - Special, Bakemonogatari, etc. (+32)
Song: OceanLabs
Artist: Satellite
Creator: killeragosta (Revived Studio)

Download HQ Version: DOWNLOAD
Spoiler:

Download Preview: / (sorry, for now, i don't encode this version, because in future i remake a better version of this amv)

Anime List:
Spoiler:

Screenshot:
Spoiler:

Description:

-Storyline: The storyline is quite easy, the "Dream Machine" (to represent this, i used the strange machine/item of "Dimension Bomb" [THIS] and the gears of "Shakugan no Shana") is the machine to permit, at the person who uses it, to get in the dreams world in any moment, without sleep. But this was almost obvious reading the title xD

-Concept: I've tried to represent different types of dreams. The dream is divided in three parts depending on rhythm of the song, a "relax part", a "freedom part" and a "confused (action) part". I tried to give a different meaning to each part, changing coloration and making a different scenes selection with a lot of anime, but trying to give a sense of continuity, for example:
the tear of winry fall down in FMA ---> the raindrop fall down in EF
the train in Byousoku 5 Centimeter ---> the train in The Girl Who Leapt Through Time
the camera moves to the left in anime 1 ---> moves to the left in anime 2, ecc... (i know, this is simple and this is basic for a multianime)

-Editing: I've use a clean editing, with some mask (i used to favour the connection of anime), some "light effect", but in particular the coloration (were quite difficult, I spent too much time for make these [ex. BEFORE - AFTER]) I know this is nothing special but don't had a sufficent time, i don't love ic contest. And for the short time, i don't manage to make the credits.

-Footage: I've used OAV, episodes, opening, ending and some special. To make the scene selection i used avisynth; sony vegas for editing. Sorry for the quality but I had to make an upscale because as the 80% of clip were 720p and another 20% were 480p. :-/

Ok, that's all! Smile I had a good time to make this amv (the song really inspired me :3 ) and I worked hard (but i don't manage to make the credits for the short time Crying or Very sad) . Sorry if I've wrote all these things but when I make an amv, I like let know that I make; i can't help it Neutral For the banner i was inspired at a "Binary Overdrive scene" (only for this), but this banner is temporary.
Thanks at all for your attention!....and...I hope you like it pale

P.S. i'm sorry for the grammatical errors but i speak little english Sad

Last edited by killeragosta on Fri 7 Jan 2011 - 15:26; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.ragingsoulstudio.altervista.org/
riccardocasu
New
New
riccardocasu

Male Messages : 30
Registration date : 2010-12-09

PostSubject: Re: [Dance][killeragosta] Dream Machine   [Dance][killeragosta] Dream Machine Icon_minitimeFri 24 Dec 2010 - 12:32

Fiquo killer Wink
Back to top Go down
Deltod
Ex-Members
Ex-Members
Deltod

Male Messages : 2873
Registration date : 2007-07-17

PostSubject: Re: [Dance][killeragosta] Dream Machine   [Dance][killeragosta] Dream Machine Icon_minitimeFri 24 Dec 2010 - 12:58

It was quite good, but too random for me, sorry =/
But good transitions and color effects Wink
Back to top Go down
Nyala
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
Nyala

Male Messages : 5553
Registration date : 2007-12-06

PostSubject: Re: [Dance][killeragosta] Dream Machine   [Dance][killeragosta] Dream Machine Icon_minitimeFri 24 Dec 2010 - 13:46

Deltod wrote:
Same for me, good luck ! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.souls-team.com
Wasaki
New
New
Wasaki

PostSubject: Re: [Dance][killeragosta] Dream Machine   [Dance][killeragosta] Dream Machine Icon_minitimeFri 24 Dec 2010 - 20:02

riccardocasu wrote:
Fiquo killer Wink
thanks casu! Very Happy

Deltod wrote:
thanks anyway! I'm glad you liked the transitions and the color effects ^_^

Nyala wrote:
Deltod wrote:
Same for me, good luck ! Smile
thanks, good luck to you too! Smile
Back to top Go down
Skydean
Forum Member
Forum Member
Skydean

Male Messages : 133
Registration date : 2009-05-29

PostSubject: Re: [Dance][killeragosta] Dream Machine   [Dance][killeragosta] Dream Machine Icon_minitimeFri 24 Dec 2010 - 20:46

Yeah too random !
I had some difficulties to understand why some scenes were here but it's quite good indeed ^^
Back to top Go down
http://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com/forum
Wasaki
New
New
Wasaki

PostSubject: Re: [Dance][killeragosta] Dream Machine   [Dance][killeragosta] Dream Machine Icon_minitimeSat 25 Dec 2010 - 4:40

Skydean wrote:
Yeah too random !
I had some difficulties to understand why some scenes were here but it's quite good indeed ^^
I'm sorry this seems a total random Sad

I've tried to give a sensation of "confused dream", but following a logic:
killeragosta wrote:
....with a lot of anime, but trying to give a sense of continuity, for example:
the tear of winry fall down in FMA ---> the raindrop fall down in EF
the train in Byousoku 5 Centimeter ---> the train in The Girl Who Leapt Through Time
the camera moves to the left in anime 1 ---> moves to the left in anime 2, ecc...
and i divided the dream in three parts, changing coloration and making a different scenes selection, for change the atmosphere and for not bore the viewer....yes, this is a "random", but have a concept Crying or Very sad

...but thanks anyway for the comment! i've appreciate your sincerity Wink
Back to top Go down
Kyuusei
Ex-Members
Ex-Members
Kyuusei

Male Messages : 2708
Registration date : 2007-05-30

PostSubject: Re: [Dance][killeragosta] Dream Machine   [Dance][killeragosta] Dream Machine Icon_minitimeMon 27 Dec 2010 - 21:37

Nice, but you followed a link between different animes, and that was too random : you forget the romance theme (a story between two characters).
Back to top Go down
Wasaki
New
New
Wasaki

PostSubject: Re: [Dance][killeragosta] Dream Machine   [Dance][killeragosta] Dream Machine Icon_minitimeTue 28 Dec 2010 - 3:05

Kyuusei wrote:
Nice, but you followed a link between different animes, and that was too random : you forget the romance theme (a story between two characters).
thanks, I appreciate your comment Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Dance][killeragosta] Dream Machine   [Dance][killeragosta] Dream Machine Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Dance][killeragosta] Dream Machine

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1