View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dsk
New
New
Dsk

Registration date : 2014-02-26

[Psyque] Rainbow://Glitch Empty
PostSubject: [Psyque] Rainbow://Glitch   [Psyque] Rainbow://Glitch Icon_minitimeThu 9 Mar 2023 - 21:40

[Psyque] Rainbow://Glitch Capa_r10

Hello ppl! this is was a long time since I dont participate, but this is my entry for STIC XIX, Psyque category.
The story consists in a group of courageous girls fighting against the materialization of their fears and pains, what is basically the summary of the anime, but with my spicy touch XD
I am rly happy that I finished it alongside this 3 crazy days of ideas and execution, I did enjoy a lot to build this story and happy to say that I finished it with entire story, at least (because you know after the rush we always see.. something here n there), hah but happy to prove myself again in this challenge. Namaste, n have a nice day, or else wai

NL TEAM

Back to top Go down
MagicDarkLight
Berserk
Berserk
MagicDarkLight

Male Messages : 2082
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: [Psyque] Rainbow://Glitch   [Psyque] Rainbow://Glitch Icon_minitimeSun 19 Mar 2023 - 9:55

Hello,

Sorry but I couldn't really appreciate this one, the idea seemed interesting but the execution was a bit lacking in my opinion. There are quite too many static scenes, pace and synch are not accurate enough to be enjoyable. On the visual part, it feels a bit rushed and messy, some FX feel random and others are just not clean enough like the overlay of scenes with lots of blurs or glitch overlays not very well integrated.

It's clear it could have been good, scene selection is "disturbing" in a nice way for this category but there were definitely too many technical mistakes for me.

Good luck in the contest!
Back to top Go down
http://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
Dsk
New
New
Dsk

Registration date : 2014-02-26

PostSubject: Re: [Psyque] Rainbow://Glitch   [Psyque] Rainbow://Glitch Icon_minitimeMon 27 Mar 2023 - 17:45

Hey MDL bro o/ thank you for your patience watching/analyzing the video and the honest feedback hah. I agree with mostly of your points and respect the other ones. And stoping to think here, I kinda let this be more a self expression more than communicate a solid story hah what can be considered wrong, but the mix of my artist feelins about the story are expressed in an honest way, I guess hah. And technically it turns out that was needed to be better build to polish the story. But in the next I will try something more direct, easy and solid to communicate than I can bring my potential to the best o/

Thank you and is always edifying to participate in this tournament. o/ till the next
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Psyque] Rainbow://Glitch   [Psyque] Rainbow://Glitch Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Psyque] Rainbow://Glitch

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul's Team Forum :: IRON CHEF XIX : COLISEUM :: IRON CHEF 19 -- AMV-