AuthorMessage
Yuzuru
New
New
Yuzuru

Male Messages : 2
Registration date : 2021-02-21

[Psyche - Yuzuru] Color Trip Empty
PostSubject: [Psyche - Yuzuru] Color Trip   [Psyche - Yuzuru] Color Trip Icon_minitimeWed 8 Mar 2023 - 13:52

This is my entry for Psyche Category, finally i'm not drop this year because i always drop and can't finish my AMV Sad

Actually, it should be have longer duration, but the deadline so close so i rushing and shorten the song. Not my best work tho but i'm glad i can make something like this just for 2 days (i started it on 2nd day of IC).

This AMV is about people on the colorless world that want a colorfull world, but when it happen, it's only a dream and their world still colorless

Feel free to give me some advice so i can do better next time

Back to top Go down
MagicDarkLight
Berserk
Berserk
MagicDarkLight

Male Messages : 2082
Registration date : 2007-08-22

[Psyche - Yuzuru] Color Trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Psyche - Yuzuru] Color Trip   [Psyche - Yuzuru] Color Trip Icon_minitimeSun 19 Mar 2023 - 9:48

Hello!

Pretty nice job, the concept is clear and the scene selection is solid. I think the intense part was a bit too messy on FX level, a lot of different visuals aren't really fitting with the overall clean aesthetic you layed out in the first calm part. It would have been better to slowly implement some glitches so that it feels more consistent to see lots of them when the song takes off.

But I liked it, nice entry! Good luck o/
Back to top Go down
http://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com

[Psyche - Yuzuru] Color Trip

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1