Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pokémon EV06 : où acheter le Bundle Lot 6 Boosters Mascarade ...
Voir le deal

[Action] E_01 - Hinokami Kagura

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
E_01
New
New
E_01

Male Messages : 4
Registration date : 2019-03-04

[Action] E_01 - Hinokami Kagura Empty
PostSubject: [Action] E_01 - Hinokami Kagura   [Action] E_01 - Hinokami Kagura Icon_minitimeThu 10 Mar 2022 - 22:02

A bit disappointed with the results, but I enjoyed making my video in the end. Hope you enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goFS2dpuK74
Back to top Go down
MagicDarkLight
Berserk
Berserk
MagicDarkLight

Male Messages : 2082
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: [Action] E_01 - Hinokami Kagura   [Action] E_01 - Hinokami Kagura Icon_minitimeFri 11 Mar 2022 - 0:32

Hello,

It was a very solid video. I think the association made it look a bit more generic than it could have been but that's kind of subjective. What I enjoyed the most was the subtle change you made to a scene, like adapting the background or this kind of thing, they were nicely done and made it feel more personal.

I think some fx were a bit over the top like some glitches and the color switching was a bit glaring.
In terms of pace, despite some very nice impacts and good flow, it could be a bit too fast at times. I feel like the pace for the last chorus was really fitting because it was the finale but not so much for other parts of the song imo.

Still, very enjoyable overall, good job!
Back to top Go down
http://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
Li0n
New
New
Li0n

Registration date : 2018-02-02

PostSubject: Re: [Action] E_01 - Hinokami Kagura   [Action] E_01 - Hinokami Kagura Icon_minitimeSat 12 Mar 2022 - 10:35

Hi!

I don't really have much to say about the editing, the sync, pace, and flow are all really solid.
Some stuff I didn't like were some glitches and not because I didn't like the use of them, more like I didn't like the design, it seemed a bit too liquified. Maybe one more layer of wave wrap with smooth noise on top of them could have made the design better. I hope that makes sense. Also, please no more use of the clip from the opening from blue exorcist, I think it has been used enough all those years! bounce
I would have loved to see this rank a bit higher but I guess you were unlucky that many people used this combination.
Overall one of the most solid action edits this year, good job [Action] E_01 - Hinokami Kagura 653287824
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Action] E_01 - Hinokami Kagura   [Action] E_01 - Hinokami Kagura Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Action] E_01 - Hinokami Kagura

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1