Le Deal du moment : -50%
-50% Baskets Nike Air Huarache Runner
Voir le deal
69.99 €
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON ...
Voir le deal
1190 €

[Action] Kuroshit - Louder than Most

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kuroshit
New
New
Kuroshit

Male Messages : 4
Registration date : 2019-03-04

[Action] Kuroshit - Louder than Most   Empty
PostSubject: [Action] Kuroshit - Louder than Most    [Action] Kuroshit - Louder than Most   Icon_minitimeWed 9 Mar 2022 - 1:48

It's been a while since my last amv i made just for fun, so it felt rly good to edit it. I hope u all enjoy it, even it's not as good as it could be bcuz of my time lol
My whole team and friends dropped the ic, i was the only one who finished it lmao
Back to top Go down
MagicDarkLight
Berserk
Berserk
MagicDarkLight

Male Messages : 2082
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: [Action] Kuroshit - Louder than Most    [Action] Kuroshit - Louder than Most   Icon_minitimeWed 9 Mar 2022 - 23:36

Hi!

Good job for not dropping first of all! The video was cool, you went for a slow and deep pace, some impacts are really nice. I felt some slow down at times though and not all cuts were satisfying in terms of flow. I also think you had a more ambitious vision of the FX because of the beginning but you didn't have the time to implement it as you wished. So that's still a good IC but as you said, it feels like it could have been more, I enjoyed it nevertheless.

Good job and good luck!
Back to top Go down
http://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
Li0n
New
New
Li0n

Registration date : 2018-02-02

PostSubject: Re: [Action] Kuroshit - Louder than Most    [Action] Kuroshit - Louder than Most   Icon_minitimeSat 12 Mar 2022 - 10:10

This seems like the base to a really cool video.
Like MDL said with whom I agree, the start of the video was pretty strong and showed the use of more effects than what was used later on, which tells me time wasn't your friend. The video deteriorated as time went on but it still had some cool moments and impacts. I especially liked 1:31.
I hope you have more time next time cause I see a lot of potential here.
Best of luck with your next projects [Action] Kuroshit - Louder than Most   793914
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Action] Kuroshit - Louder than Most    [Action] Kuroshit - Louder than Most   Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Action] Kuroshit - Louder than Most

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1