-28%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Précommande : Smartphone Google Pixel 8a 5G Double Sim 128Go ...
389 € 539 €
Voir le deal

[Drama] Eion - Project Sakura

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eion
New
New
Eion

Registration date : 2016-02-18

[Drama] Eion - Project Sakura Empty
PostSubject: [Drama] Eion - Project Sakura   [Drama] Eion - Project Sakura Icon_minitimeWed 3 Mar 2021 - 11:37

Hey guys! So happy I could enter with Sempai and Naoya this year. I tried doing something a bit different and struggled a lot with the time that I had. I hope you enjoy my new work!
Back to top Go down
MagicDarkLight
Berserk
Berserk
MagicDarkLight

Male Messages : 2082
Registration date : 2007-08-22

[Drama] Eion - Project Sakura Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Drama] Eion - Project Sakura   [Drama] Eion - Project Sakura Icon_minitimeSun 21 Mar 2021 - 10:51

Hello,

The concept was certainly unique and interesting on this anime, it was a fresh take with many opportunities to show off some comps. I am a bit neutral on them, I feel like they're quite cool but could have been a bit better implemented, colors seemed always a bit too saturated for the HUD. But it's a bit of nitpicking right, it must have been challenging to finish this in IC. In terms of editing, I feel like the drop could have been harder, it seems a bit slower than it should have been, or at least it lacked intensity imo.
Still a very strong entry, great job and good luck in the ranking!
Back to top Go down
http://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com

[Drama] Eion - Project Sakura

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1