Le Deal du moment :
Display Star Wars Unlimited Ombres de la Galaxie : ...
Voir le deal

[dance][IKROS]-[Dazzling]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
iKros47
New
New
iKros47

Registration date : 2019-02-28

[dance][IKROS]-[Dazzling] Empty
PostSubject: [dance][IKROS]-[Dazzling]   [dance][IKROS]-[Dazzling] Icon_minitimeTue 2 Mar 2021 - 17:18

[dance][IKROS]-[Dazzling] 408353 [dance][IKROS]-[Dazzling] 408353 [dance][IKROS]-[Dazzling] 408353
Back to top Go down
Mapleleaf
New
New
Mapleleaf

Registration date : 2020-03-05

PostSubject: Re: [dance][IKROS]-[Dazzling]   [dance][IKROS]-[Dazzling] Icon_minitimeWed 3 Mar 2021 - 4:51

so cool~
Back to top Go down
MagicDarkLight
Berserk
Berserk
MagicDarkLight

Male Messages : 2082
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: [dance][IKROS]-[Dazzling]   [dance][IKROS]-[Dazzling] Icon_minitimeSat 6 Mar 2021 - 9:44

Hello!

I liked it, it's a nice and obvious concept to go for and I feel like you did it best. Impacts were really enjoyable and lip synch work quite accurate most of the time. The video is really consistent but is diverse enough to keep you hooked. I would complain a bit for the gaussian blurs, you don't need that many, the editing was really good enough to avoid them.

Good job! And good luck
Back to top Go down
http://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
Hedge
Forum Member
Forum Member
Hedge

Male Messages : 135
Location : Le dernier homme sur terre est seul dans une chambre et quelque chose cogne à la porte..
Registration date : 2014-02-24

PostSubject: Re: [dance][IKROS]-[Dazzling]   [dance][IKROS]-[Dazzling] Icon_minitimeThu 11 Mar 2021 - 4:00

Really nice work on the lipsynch. I love the scene selection/synch of your amv, The only problem I could give is that we end up getting tired of the idol shots. It would have been nice to vary a little with scenes, perhaps a little further away, on which we see more places.

Btw you did a great job !
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeProductionz2
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [dance][IKROS]-[Dazzling]   [dance][IKROS]-[Dazzling] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[dance][IKROS]-[Dazzling]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul's Team Forum :: Contests / Events :: Soul's Team Iron Chef :: IRON CHEF XVII : AUDACITY :: IRON CHEF 17 -- AMV-