Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cdiscount : -30€ dès 300€ d’achat sur une sélection Apple
Voir le deal
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON ...
Voir le deal
1190 €

[Action] Li0n - Villainslayers

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Li0n
New
New
Li0n

Registration date : 2018-02-02

[Action] Li0n - Villainslayers   Empty
PostSubject: [Action] Li0n - Villainslayers    [Action] Li0n - Villainslayers   Icon_minitimeMon 1 Mar 2021 - 20:00

[Action] Li0n - Villainslayers   IhLf0bk

Stream:
Download (Recommended):

Anime: My Hero Academia
Music: Bring me the Horizon - Kingslayer (ft. Babymetal)

This is my video for action this year. It was a lot of fun but a lot of pain to finish as well. I hope you enjoy it even though it has some hiccups. All feedback is appreciated!
Back to top Go down
MagicDarkLight
Berserk
Berserk
MagicDarkLight

Male Messages : 2082
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: [Action] Li0n - Villainslayers    [Action] Li0n - Villainslayers   Icon_minitimeTue 2 Mar 2021 - 21:17

Hello !

Cool video overall, could have had more work on colors, especially the ugly low-contrast parts when action is too flashy for the audience. It's also a bit too raw to really create the surprise, despite a good flow and nice scene selection overall. Maybe I would have seen stronger change of pace for the calm parts too.

Still a good enjoyable action, good luck!
Back to top Go down
http://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
Li0n
New
New
Li0n

PostSubject: Re: [Action] Li0n - Villainslayers    [Action] Li0n - Villainslayers   Icon_minitimeTue 2 Mar 2021 - 21:54

MagicDarkLight wrote:

especially the ugly low-contrast parts when action is too flashy for the audience.

Yeah i understand, i think only webrip is out and i neglected to fix it with cc, you are right.

Thanks a lot for the feedback MDL [Action] Li0n - Villainslayers   793914
Back to top Go down
Nyala
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
Nyala

Male Messages : 5553
Registration date : 2007-12-06

PostSubject: Re: [Action] Li0n - Villainslayers    [Action] Li0n - Villainslayers   Icon_minitimeSat 6 Mar 2021 - 15:18

Hello ! It's really a good entry you did LiOn !

It's dynamic and I love some good synchro like at 00:14 - 1:07 and 1:59, these 3 moments are really dope.
Personnal opinion, I'd choose maybe different scenes during some parts on your clip, by adding more scenes with characters walking/running (like the Mirio scene) with high camera movement, it feat really good with the synthe instrument.
I'm agree with MDL about the color correction, I have not so much things to say about your work, you did it very well and I hope you'll keep continue, gg [Action] Li0n - Villainslayers   3772035131
Back to top Go down
http://www.souls-team.com
Li0n
New
New
Li0n

PostSubject: Re: [Action] Li0n - Villainslayers    [Action] Li0n - Villainslayers   Icon_minitimeSat 6 Mar 2021 - 17:52

Nyala wrote:
Hello ! It's really a good entry you did LiOn !

It's dynamic and I love some good synchro like at 00:14 - 1:07 and 1:59, these 3 moments are really dope.
Personnal opinion, I'd choose maybe different scenes during some parts on your clip, by adding more scenes with characters walking/running (like the Mirio scene) with high camera movement, it feat really good with the synthe instrument.
I'm agree with MDL about the color correction, I have not so much things to say about your work, you did it very well and I hope you'll keep continue, gg [Action] Li0n - Villainslayers   3772035131

Thanks a lot for the feedback Nyala, really appreciate it! [Action] Li0n - Villainslayers   793914
Back to top Go down
Hedge
Forum Member
Forum Member
Hedge

Male Messages : 135
Location : Le dernier homme sur terre est seul dans une chambre et quelque chose cogne à la porte..
Registration date : 2014-02-24

PostSubject: Re: [Action] Li0n - Villainslayers    [Action] Li0n - Villainslayers   Icon_minitimeThu 11 Mar 2021 - 6:26

The AMV is really clean and you mastered your editing very well. My two compatriots above mentioned the main flaws.

I really enjoyed it, great job!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeProductionz2
Li0n
New
New
Li0n

PostSubject: Re: [Action] Li0n - Villainslayers    [Action] Li0n - Villainslayers   Icon_minitimeFri 12 Mar 2021 - 11:16

Hedge wrote:

The AMV is really clean and you mastered your editing very well. My two compatriots above mentioned the main flaws.

I really enjoyed it, great job!

Thanks man, glad you liked it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Action] Li0n - Villainslayers    [Action] Li0n - Villainslayers   Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Action] Li0n - Villainslayers

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1