View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Saika
New
New
Saika

Registration date : 2019-03-03

[Dance] Saika - Stage F(r)ight   Empty
PostSubject: [Dance] Saika - Stage F(r)ight    [Dance] Saika - Stage F(r)ight   Icon_minitimeMon 1 Mar 2021 - 12:00

Tried something new this year with a new category Smile
Was lots of fun even though very stressful. <3

Back to top Go down
MagicDarkLight
Berserk
Berserk
MagicDarkLight

Male Messages : 2082
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: [Dance] Saika - Stage F(r)ight    [Dance] Saika - Stage F(r)ight   Icon_minitimeSat 6 Mar 2021 - 9:25

Hello,

I liked the scene selection and atmosphere in this one, you really tried to diversify your editing style to fit the different phases in the song and it never felt dull. I was a bit bothered by the technical side, while I appreciate the efforts and the ideas of visuals you had, the execution was a bit awkward with some very pixelated masks/chroma key effects at times and a questionable quality of the sources.

But still, very nice editing and concept, good job and good luck!
Back to top Go down
http://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
CHAN_AMV
New
New
CHAN_AMV

Male Messages : 15
Registration date : 2020-03-15

PostSubject: Re: [Dance] Saika - Stage F(r)ight    [Dance] Saika - Stage F(r)ight   Icon_minitimeSat 6 Mar 2021 - 16:10

coool stuff!
Back to top Go down
Hedge
Forum Member
Forum Member
Hedge

Male Messages : 135
Location : Le dernier homme sur terre est seul dans une chambre et quelque chose cogne à la porte..
Registration date : 2014-02-24

PostSubject: Re: [Dance] Saika - Stage F(r)ight    [Dance] Saika - Stage F(r)ight   Icon_minitimeThu 11 Mar 2021 - 6:18

Lots of great ideas in this one, I really like the idea of having different visuals throughout the video.

The problem as MDL said is the technical aspect is missing. We feel that some effects are less well mastered than others and sometimes I feel that it's a bit too much.

It's still a very good work but it lacks some refinement to make it perfect. The basic idea and the sources used are really cool anyway.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeProductionz2
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Dance] Saika - Stage F(r)ight    [Dance] Saika - Stage F(r)ight   Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Dance] Saika - Stage F(r)ight

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul's Team Forum :: Contests / Events :: Soul's Team Iron Chef :: IRON CHEF XVII : AUDACITY :: IRON CHEF 17 -- AMV-