AuthorMessage
Arcothy
New
New
Arcothy

Male Messages : 3
Registration date : 2021-02-12

[Horror] Arcothy - AiGelb Empty
PostSubject: [Horror] Arcothy - AiGelb   [Horror] Arcothy - AiGelb Icon_minitimeMon 1 Mar 2021 - 7:43

I had the idear to mix Wonderegg(Anime) and little Nightmares2(VideoGame) together because the match of the characters are undeniable on point. I want to include the best of each worlds. The mystery, atmosphere and the unpleasant feeling of horror and ofcource the egg.

Footage used: Wonder Egg Priority, Genius Party Beyond, Shinsekai Yori, Little Nightmare 1,2
Song (Audacity): HEALTH, Perturbator - Body Prison

I also want to thank my team "Tarcoin" (TForce,NudePenguin) for supporting me and giving alot of feedback to each of our videos to create very good AMV's. From time to time we lost our minds and coudnt talk normaly, but it was a absolutely enjoyable experience.

funfact: My timeline is a horrorscene for itself.
https://i.servimg.com/u/f67/20/30/95/01/2021-010.png
Back to top Go down
MagicDarkLight
Berserk
Berserk
MagicDarkLight

Male Messages : 2082
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: [Horror] Arcothy - AiGelb   [Horror] Arcothy - AiGelb Icon_minitimeTue 9 Mar 2021 - 10:24

Hello,

The video was really ambitious for an IC, you put a lot of effort into making the compositions you wanted to show and it's quite refreshing and interesting. However I don't think you had all the tools to make it work completely, it's lacking in cleanliness and most of the time we get distracted from your atmosphere by some bad masks or overlay.
In terms of raw editing, it is also a bit awkward at times, though the scene selection and atmosphere are good, the flow could have been better, some scenes feel too static and don't bring enough impact.

Quite the unique entry though, good job on this and good luck!
Back to top Go down
http://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
Arcothy
New
New
Arcothy

Male Messages : 3
Registration date : 2021-02-12

PostSubject: Re: [Horror] Arcothy - AiGelb   [Horror] Arcothy - AiGelb Icon_minitimeTue 9 Mar 2021 - 12:15

[However I don't think you had all the tools to make it work completely, it's lacking in cleanliness and most of the time we get distracted from your atmosphere by some bad masks or overlay.
In terms of raw editing, it is also a bit awkward at times, though the scene selection and atmosphere are good, the flow could have been better, some scenes feel too static and don't bring enough impact.
[/quote]

Hello and thanks for the feedback.
I only predited around 5 hours and lost 7hours to work. So kinda everything was done on IC time and i am very proud of the amount of stuff i could edit. But i can agree on the lack of tools on some comps.
I already wrote to some people for feedback and understanding comps(colorcorrecion/grading) better. Thats something i can and will improve in the future.

A reword with better Comps, Colors, masks and less particles is on the way. It will also be 4k so that youtube will not use bad encoding method, sooo basicly the grain/noise will look better.

thanks for apprechiating my amv.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Horror] Arcothy - AiGelb   [Horror] Arcothy - AiGelb Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Horror] Arcothy - AiGelb

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1