-55%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Coffret d’outils – STANLEY – STMT0-74101 – 38 pièces – ...
21.99 € 49.04 €
Voir le deal

[Drama/Romance] Hana-RIFT

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
garrysheen
New
New
garrysheen

Registration date : 2018-02-25

[Drama/Romance] Hana-RIFT Empty
PostSubject: [Drama/Romance] Hana-RIFT   [Drama/Romance] Hana-RIFT Icon_minitimeFri 6 Mar 2020 - 13:05

Back to top Go down
MagicDarkLight
Berserk
Berserk
MagicDarkLight

Male Messages : 2082
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: [Drama/Romance] Hana-RIFT   [Drama/Romance] Hana-RIFT Icon_minitimeSat 7 Mar 2020 - 12:39

Hey!

I really enjoyed this one. It had some good ideas and tried out several things without breaking the flow.
The use of other animes was appreciated and even though I could point out the "ball" effect at 1:26, I must say I'm guilty for enjoying the hard flash/cut in this part hahah, it felt like very nice throwbacks and nostalgic moments. What I enjoyed a bit less though are the fades during your fast transitions and, on the contrary, the cuts in the background of your masks transitions, especially from 1:55 on, it was not clean enough imo. That was also an issue in the first part of the video, I feel like your comps could be much cleaner and some fades just made the impacts lackluster.

Still an easy to enjoy video with good ideas and flow but needed maybe a bit more on the execution. Keep it up!
Back to top Go down
http://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
Luna
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
Luna

Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: [Drama/Romance] Hana-RIFT   [Drama/Romance] Hana-RIFT Icon_minitimeSat 7 Mar 2020 - 16:35

I liked some of the ideas here like from 22s to 30s
Some transitions could have been better like at 2:01 with the ball
I felt like your first part was more impactful but the whole amv was well edited. It's one of my favorite from this category, and for editing that song...thank you! goes straight to my heart haha, good job!

[Drama/Romance] Hana-RIFT Tenor
Back to top Go down
SpeedQueenGK
Forum Member
Forum Member
SpeedQueenGK

Female Messages : 104
Registration date : 2018-02-03

PostSubject: Re: [Drama/Romance] Hana-RIFT   [Drama/Romance] Hana-RIFT Icon_minitimeSun 8 Mar 2020 - 1:29

wosh the drop <3 this is a solid edit <3 Good job
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Drama/Romance] Hana-RIFT   [Drama/Romance] Hana-RIFT Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Drama/Romance] Hana-RIFT

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1