Le Deal du moment :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : ...
Voir le deal

[FUN]-BAKAINU-GIRLS

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
BAKAINU
New
New
BAKAINU

Registration date : 2020-02-20

[FUN]-BAKAINU-GIRLS Empty
PostSubject: [FUN]-BAKAINU-GIRLS   [FUN]-BAKAINU-GIRLS Icon_minitimeFri 6 Mar 2020 - 9:00

I had many funny ideas before I edit this video.But I have not enough time to finish it.
I'm so sorry for I can only show you AMV of this quality.

download linkļ¼š
https://29.gigafile.nu/0313-b79bfad7aec339f3eb9f18be581eb4d8a
Back to top Go down
BAKAINU
New
New
BAKAINU

Registration date : 2020-02-20

PostSubject: Re: [FUN]-BAKAINU-GIRLS   [FUN]-BAKAINU-GIRLS Icon_minitimeFri 6 Mar 2020 - 9:07

If someone has watched my video, maybe you can give me some advise pls
Back to top Go down
Luna
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
Luna

Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: [FUN]-BAKAINU-GIRLS   [FUN]-BAKAINU-GIRLS Icon_minitimeSat 7 Mar 2020 - 15:51

The quality could have been better, probably your encode was the problem, I don't know. I liked some of the jokes but we get easily lost in your video, I can see you tried to follow that funny vibe
I loved what you did at 1:39, it fits well! Good luck!
Back to top Go down
MagicDarkLight
Berserk
Berserk
MagicDarkLight

Male Messages : 2082
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: [FUN]-BAKAINU-GIRLS   [FUN]-BAKAINU-GIRLS Icon_minitimeThu 19 Mar 2020 - 17:05

Hello

I personally was more put off than amused while watching your video but I put that aside. The editing is clean enough, but the quality was indeed a bit weird as Luna said. The synch and pace are quite inconsistent, you have some nice parts and impacts but sometimes it gets very lacking, with some static scenes breaking your flow.
Same for lip synch, some lip synchs were actually cool but towards the end you have a lot of lip flaps that don't look good. In the smaller things, at 1:12 the visible black background is a bit surprising.

That definitely has some personality and good ideas here and there but base editing was too inconsistent imo. Keep it up!
Back to top Go down
http://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [FUN]-BAKAINU-GIRLS   [FUN]-BAKAINU-GIRLS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[FUN]-BAKAINU-GIRLS

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul's Team Forum :: Contests / Events :: Soul's Team Iron Chef :: IRON CHEF XVI : Public Enemy :: IRON CHEF 16 -- AMV-