Le deal à ne pas rater :
Bon plan achat en duo : 2ème robot cuiseur Moulinex Companion ...
600 €
Voir le deal

[Drama/Romance - Magicflier] Puppet Heart

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
magicflier
Forum Member
Forum Member
magicflier

Male Messages : 90
Registration date : 2014-02-24

[Drama/Romance - Magicflier] Puppet Heart Empty
PostSubject: [Drama/Romance - Magicflier] Puppet Heart   [Drama/Romance - Magicflier] Puppet Heart Icon_minitimeThu 5 Mar 2020 - 5:35

Source: Granbelm
Music: Awakend & Herrin ft.Luma - Feels Like a Dream

My Entry for Drama/Romance, hope people like it!
Back to top Go down
http://myanimelist.net/profile/MagicFlier
MagicDarkLight
Berserk
Berserk
MagicDarkLight

Male Messages : 2082
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: [Drama/Romance - Magicflier] Puppet Heart   [Drama/Romance - Magicflier] Puppet Heart Icon_minitimeSat 7 Mar 2020 - 11:47

Hello!

Honestly it didn't start badly and overall it's not that bad, it had some nice comps and tries out to keep it all consistent in terms of visual. However, the main weakness in the video was failing to build a proper atmosphere, scene selection was very split between the first and second part. There are some call backs to the more "romantic" part in the "action" part but it's so over the top with mecha, explosion and cute lolis that it really threw me off the romantic build up. There was another video that dealt better with this mix of action and drama and imo this one failed to do that.

On a technical point of view, I enjoyed the cookie cutter part at 47s and some of the static comps but the camera movements sometimes were a bit forceful or just a bit wrong in terms of camera management, like at 25s it doesn't look natural at all or at 1:10 where we have a zoom out then zoom in then going a bit on the right... It just looked a bit messy at times.

Overall it's far from being a terrible video, but in this context with it being in romance category, even though we tried to not be too strict on it, the video seemed a bit out of place. Keep it up man!
Back to top Go down
http://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
Luna
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
Luna

Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: [Drama/Romance - Magicflier] Puppet Heart   [Drama/Romance - Magicflier] Puppet Heart Icon_minitimeSat 7 Mar 2020 - 18:18

I really liked the part between 44s to 59s but the second part feels like a totally different category. It feels like you made an action amv with the chorus which is the only big problem to me but I quite enjoyed the mood and the video was well edited, goob job!
Back to top Go down
SpeedQueenGK
Forum Member
Forum Member
SpeedQueenGK

Female Messages : 104
Registration date : 2018-02-03

PostSubject: Re: [Drama/Romance - Magicflier] Puppet Heart   [Drama/Romance - Magicflier] Puppet Heart Icon_minitimeSun 8 Mar 2020 - 4:47

I think this video is ok for an ic! i don't mind seeing action in that sense that it gives something to the feels of the song. action can still belong to a drama video ^^ it all depends on how you use the scenes you have.

GG
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Drama/Romance - Magicflier] Puppet Heart   [Drama/Romance - Magicflier] Puppet Heart Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Drama/Romance - Magicflier] Puppet Heart

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1