-28%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Précommande : Smartphone Google Pixel 8a 5G Double Sim 128Go ...
389 € 539 €
Voir le deal

[Drama/Romance] - haru - R9m9mb9r

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
haru999
New
New
haru999

Registration date : 2020-03-03

[Drama/Romance] - haru - R9m9mb9r Empty
PostSubject: [Drama/Romance] - haru - R9m9mb9r   [Drama/Romance] - haru - R9m9mb9r Icon_minitimeTue 3 Mar 2020 - 18:30

Back to top Go down
MagicDarkLight
Berserk
Berserk
MagicDarkLight

Male Messages : 2082
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: [Drama/Romance] - haru - R9m9mb9r   [Drama/Romance] - haru - R9m9mb9r Icon_minitimeSat 7 Mar 2020 - 12:25

Hey!

The video was very clean and relied correctly on how artsy the movie is, which was a pretty good move in this case where the pace was pretty good in the dynamic part and you had some impactful moments like the star falling at 1:18 and the wave synch at 1:33, I like this kind of risky emphasis on some scenes. But yeah as I said, the big deal is that the video felt complete and thought out, the impacts were on point without doing too much and the song/video association worked really well.
I still must say that it was a bit too simple to get anywhere higher overall and that the accelerated scenes around 2:05 were a bit out of place.

Good job on this one and hopes to see other stuff from you with maybe more personalization next time! Keep it up!
Back to top Go down
http://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
Luna
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
Luna

Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: [Drama/Romance] - haru - R9m9mb9r   [Drama/Romance] - haru - R9m9mb9r Icon_minitimeSat 7 Mar 2020 - 18:39

The association between the anime and song works well here. Simple but yet very smart edited
Your video and lokkiclu's one made me want to watch that movie now, so thankie and good job!
Back to top Go down
SpeedQueenGK
Forum Member
Forum Member
SpeedQueenGK

Female Messages : 104
Registration date : 2018-02-03

PostSubject: Re: [Drama/Romance] - haru - R9m9mb9r   [Drama/Romance] - haru - R9m9mb9r Icon_minitimeSun 8 Mar 2020 - 1:31

so cleaan <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Drama/Romance] - haru - R9m9mb9r   [Drama/Romance] - haru - R9m9mb9r Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Drama/Romance] - haru - R9m9mb9r

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul's Team Forum :: Contests / Events :: Soul's Team Iron Chef :: IRON CHEF XVI : Public Enemy :: IRON CHEF 16 -- AMV-