Le deal à ne pas rater :
Display Star Wars Unlimited Ombres de la Galaxie : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

[Horror] Ignatiaus - Relative Darkness

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ignatiaus
New
New
Ignatiaus

Male Messages : 9
Registration date : 2016-02-25

[Horror] Ignatiaus - Relative Darkness Empty
PostSubject: [Horror] Ignatiaus - Relative Darkness   [Horror] Ignatiaus - Relative Darkness Icon_minitimeTue 3 Mar 2020 - 17:25

Back to top Go down
JazzsVids
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
JazzsVids

Registration date : 2012-02-28

PostSubject: Re: [Horror] Ignatiaus - Relative Darkness   [Horror] Ignatiaus - Relative Darkness Icon_minitimeWed 4 Mar 2020 - 6:16

Can't watch yet, because....spoilers. but I'm sure it's good xD I'll come back later
Back to top Go down
Luna
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
Luna

Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: [Horror] Ignatiaus - Relative Darkness   [Horror] Ignatiaus - Relative Darkness Icon_minitimeSat 7 Mar 2020 - 13:51

The action part feels off from the song and category, you had a good beginning but then it feels like we are not in horror anymore. Also the pace and sync are weak on some parts but I wish you good luck in the ranking!
Back to top Go down
MagicDarkLight
Berserk
Berserk
MagicDarkLight

Male Messages : 2082
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: [Horror] Ignatiaus - Relative Darkness   [Horror] Ignatiaus - Relative Darkness Icon_minitimeMon 9 Mar 2020 - 0:59

Hello,

For the most part I agree with what Luna said. First 30 seconds looked ok but then the scenes became more and more static and/or random and that killed the mood you were setting. Overall the video looks kinda flat, I would say it needed more thoughts on scene selection, more rigor on synchs and camera management and maybe a light color correction or personalization of some sort.
No big mistake in terms of visuals or anything though, so it's already something. Keep it up!
Back to top Go down
http://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Horror] Ignatiaus - Relative Darkness   [Horror] Ignatiaus - Relative Darkness Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Horror] Ignatiaus - Relative Darkness

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1