Le Deal du moment : -40%
Tefal Ingenio Emotion – Batterie de cuisine 10 ...
Voir le deal
59.99 €

[Fun - Potchi] - Coochie.mp4

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Potchi
New
New
Potchi

Male Messages : 4
Registration date : 2019-07-05

[Fun - Potchi] - Coochie.mp4 Empty
PostSubject: [Fun - Potchi] - Coochie.mp4   [Fun - Potchi] - Coochie.mp4 Icon_minitimeMon 2 Mar 2020 - 18:31

Editor: Potchi
Music: Can't stop won't stop - Mighty and high
Source: Re zero + GTA San Andreas + tada never fall in love
Back to top Go down
Sempai3607
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
Sempai3607

Male Messages : 230
Registration date : 2013-02-10

PostSubject: Re: [Fun - Potchi] - Coochie.mp4   [Fun - Potchi] - Coochie.mp4 Icon_minitimeMon 2 Mar 2020 - 18:57

[Fun - Potchi] - Coochie.mp4 6bqdrx7ij8f41
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Sempai3607
SmailE
New
New
SmailE

Male Messages : 45
Registration date : 2019-02-19

PostSubject: Re: [Fun - Potchi] - Coochie.mp4   [Fun - Potchi] - Coochie.mp4 Icon_minitimeTue 3 Mar 2020 - 0:55

No comment[Fun - Potchi] - Coochie.mp4 Sadcat10
Back to top Go down
JazzsVids
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
JazzsVids

Registration date : 2012-02-28

PostSubject: Re: [Fun - Potchi] - Coochie.mp4   [Fun - Potchi] - Coochie.mp4 Icon_minitimeWed 4 Mar 2020 - 6:22

Yoooo! This is so freakin creative, and funny as hell. If the Fun category is supposed to make you laugh, then I hope you place in the top cause this is hilarious XD unconventional, but hilarious... good luck hahaha
Back to top Go down
Luna
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
Luna

Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: [Fun - Potchi] - Coochie.mp4   [Fun - Potchi] - Coochie.mp4 Icon_minitimeSat 7 Mar 2020 - 13:54

I don't know how to take this video but damn I had a good laugh so YES it fits the category so well!
Back to top Go down
SpeedQueenGK
Forum Member
Forum Member
SpeedQueenGK

Female Messages : 104
Registration date : 2018-02-03

PostSubject: Re: [Fun - Potchi] - Coochie.mp4   [Fun - Potchi] - Coochie.mp4 Icon_minitimeSun 8 Mar 2020 - 6:22

The Only video that actually made me laugh! Good job man . I loved that you added that game haha. Also : I Think you have might created a whole New category for this ic . It is one of a kind
Back to top Go down
MagicDarkLight
Berserk
Berserk
MagicDarkLight

Male Messages : 2082
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: [Fun - Potchi] - Coochie.mp4   [Fun - Potchi] - Coochie.mp4 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Mar 2020 - 17:54

Hey !

I actually found it a bit funny in the beginning so congratz for that xD. But editing wise it was way too messy, the cam moves especially were quite forceful and of course the dumb masks. On the second part, the sounds added were too present and there wasn't really anything to synch or match anymore, it was just random shits going on, I got it, it's fun to do shit stuff like this though but still.
In terms of scene selection, it was fun on the first part but you used too much the anime in the second and it didn't seem as fresh as when GTA was more present.

Anyways, yeah well, lmao, keep it up?!
Back to top Go down
http://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Fun - Potchi] - Coochie.mp4   [Fun - Potchi] - Coochie.mp4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Fun - Potchi] - Coochie.mp4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1