Le Deal du moment :
Bon plan achat en duo : 2ème robot cuiseur ...
Voir le deal
600 €

[Action] - Blader - EXTOL

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
blader
New
New
blader

Registration date : 2020-02-21

[Action] - Blader - EXTOL  Empty
PostSubject: [Action] - Blader - EXTOL    [Action] - Blader - EXTOL  Icon_minitimeMon 2 Mar 2020 - 17:46

yezzir

Back to top Go down
Terrae
New
New
Terrae

Registration date : 2020-02-27

PostSubject: Re: [Action] - Blader - EXTOL    [Action] - Blader - EXTOL  Icon_minitimeMon 2 Mar 2020 - 20:16

*kisses fingers* perfection
Back to top Go down
Sagiki
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
Sagiki

Male Messages : 228
Registration date : 2013-09-07

PostSubject: Re: [Action] - Blader - EXTOL    [Action] - Blader - EXTOL  Icon_minitimeMon 2 Mar 2020 - 20:37

pretty cool work [Action] - Blader - EXTOL  3772035131
Back to top Go down
Elixir
New
New
Elixir

Male Messages : 69
Registration date : 2015-02-23

PostSubject: Re: [Action] - Blader - EXTOL    [Action] - Blader - EXTOL  Icon_minitimeTue 3 Mar 2020 - 6:22

Seriously became one of my favorite action videos instantly. Very nice man hope you place well
Back to top Go down
Crookz
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
Crookz

Male Messages : 177
Registration date : 2013-01-26

PostSubject: Re: [Action] - Blader - EXTOL    [Action] - Blader - EXTOL  Icon_minitimeTue 3 Mar 2020 - 19:35

1:06
1:33
[Action] - Blader - EXTOL  Tenor
Back to top Go down
Luna
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
Luna

Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: [Action] - Blader - EXTOL    [Action] - Blader - EXTOL  Icon_minitimeSat 7 Mar 2020 - 13:36

One of my favorite from the action category! The builds up in the second part and then the drop was damn amazing, and let me not start talking about your sync on some parts man, just shows how much I enjoyed it!

[Action] - Blader - EXTOL  Giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47b6b2ad62dd8efa6c779b713789ae94f1e4405338&rid=giphy
Back to top Go down
SpeedQueenGK
Forum Member
Forum Member
SpeedQueenGK

Female Messages : 104
Registration date : 2018-02-03

PostSubject: Re: [Action] - Blader - EXTOL    [Action] - Blader - EXTOL  Icon_minitimeSun 8 Mar 2020 - 5:53

this is just such a solid action video ! and dude, from 1.30 and forward.. the sync is really great and I love how it hits with the heavy beats <3 the scenes with the eye looking at different ways as well is just.. godly.

[Action] - Blader - EXTOL  Skzirm10

good job for a ic video and good luck in the ranks <3
Back to top Go down
SpeedQueenGK
Forum Member
Forum Member
SpeedQueenGK

Female Messages : 104
Registration date : 2018-02-03

PostSubject: Re: [Action] - Blader - EXTOL    [Action] - Blader - EXTOL  Icon_minitimeSun 8 Mar 2020 - 5:54

Also, now it looks like the scene is looking up to all the coments. perfect Wink
Back to top Go down
MagicDarkLight
Berserk
Berserk
MagicDarkLight

Male Messages : 2082
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: [Action] - Blader - EXTOL    [Action] - Blader - EXTOL  Icon_minitimeWed 11 Mar 2020 - 21:52

Hello,

I see you had quite a lot of praise be it here or on youtube so I assume you must be a bit disappointed from your results and I am sorry for that. But I'll try to explain what happened.
First of all, you have to know we as judges kind of enjoyed your video, it's not like those that we watch and never remember anything good about.

You had a good understanding on how to cut your scene selection, the part at 1:33 is pretty solid and epic and the slow part around 1:55 also shows that. However, at the same time it's a bit lacking, like you had the first idea for each part and then you rely on it until you can't and your scene selection drops in quality be it because of camera management or pace inconsistency throughout. When we get to the final chorus, there's a clear lack of surprise effect and the editing is not perfect enough to keep us hooked.

In terms of visual, you left everything quite simple which is not bad but you also have some distracting issues. First the quick fades, some of them works well, others are just loading the screen too much. One of the fade/overlay is especially bothering around 1:12.
While most of your cuts work, it would have been beneficial to have some light transitioning for colors, some cuts are just changing the whole mood too much. And one additional detail but quite glaring at 1:48 the zoom out is very fast and small for such a change of pace, it feels odd.

Overall a video with redeeming qualities that can let you enjoy the video as it is but a lack of consistency and renewability, as well as some video-killers issue made it harder to rank high among video with similar level. Still a good job though so keep it up!
Back to top Go down
http://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Action] - Blader - EXTOL    [Action] - Blader - EXTOL  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Action] - Blader - EXTOL

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1