View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
EclipseG
New
New
EclipseG

Registration date : 2020-03-01

FURY KURY! [Eclipse - Fun] Empty
PostSubject: FURY KURY! [Eclipse - Fun]   FURY KURY! [Eclipse - Fun] Icon_minitimeSun 1 Mar 2020 - 21:41

Back to top Go down
Elixir
New
New
Elixir

Male Messages : 69
Registration date : 2015-02-23

PostSubject: Re: FURY KURY! [Eclipse - Fun]   FURY KURY! [Eclipse - Fun] Icon_minitimeSun 1 Mar 2020 - 22:46

Nice!
Back to top Go down
MagicDarkLight
Berserk
Berserk
MagicDarkLight

Male Messages : 2082
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: FURY KURY! [Eclipse - Fun]   FURY KURY! [Eclipse - Fun] Icon_minitimeSun 1 Mar 2020 - 23:07

Hello don't forget to upload your video on the ftp to not be disqualified. Posting on the forum or on youtube is not enough !
Back to top Go down
http://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
VideoBeats
New
New
VideoBeats

Female Messages : 32
Registration date : 2016-02-25

PostSubject: Re: FURY KURY! [Eclipse - Fun]   FURY KURY! [Eclipse - Fun] Icon_minitimeMon 2 Mar 2020 - 15:18

refreshing
Back to top Go down
Terrae
New
New
Terrae

Registration date : 2020-02-27

PostSubject: Re: FURY KURY! [Eclipse - Fun]   FURY KURY! [Eclipse - Fun] Icon_minitimeMon 2 Mar 2020 - 19:55

really balanced the high pace energy of the song with the slowed down parts. gj man
Back to top Go down
Crookz
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
Crookz

Male Messages : 177
Registration date : 2013-01-26

PostSubject: Re: FURY KURY! [Eclipse - Fun]   FURY KURY! [Eclipse - Fun] Icon_minitimeTue 3 Mar 2020 - 19:42

FURY KURY! [Eclipse - Fun] Ddc
Back to top Go down
Luna
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
Luna

Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: FURY KURY! [Eclipse - Fun]   FURY KURY! [Eclipse - Fun] Icon_minitimeSat 7 Mar 2020 - 13:40

Respect for sticking to one anime in the fun category!
I liked your sync with the song and that sequence at 48s to 56s got me FURY KURY! [Eclipse - Fun] 517892
Back to top Go down
SpeedQueenGK
Forum Member
Forum Member
SpeedQueenGK

Female Messages : 104
Registration date : 2018-02-03

PostSubject: Re: FURY KURY! [Eclipse - Fun]   FURY KURY! [Eclipse - Fun] Icon_minitimeSun 8 Mar 2020 - 6:25

Total eclipse of my heaarttt <3 the sync within the scenes is so good, and how it breaks the rough feeling in the chorus with smooth editing. You got a good sense of the song and handles the anime scenes in a good way.
Back to top Go down
MagicDarkLight
Berserk
Berserk
MagicDarkLight

Male Messages : 2082
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: FURY KURY! [Eclipse - Fun]   FURY KURY! [Eclipse - Fun] Icon_minitimeThu 19 Mar 2020 - 8:32

Hello!

I enjoyed the video, it's a nice and clean edit, the old school format fits the category and let the anime speaks for itself. I really liked the lip synch, the expressions of the characters make them stay quite fresh throughout the video.
However, I have to say it's a bit too simple and the cuts are not always the best in terms of flow, your lip synch concept carries a lot in this and it can become a bit repetitive after a while. I also didn't really like the ending where the scene selection becomes a bit stale imo and especially because you start to abuse of black fades a bit too much.

Still, the video is really clean and smooth, it's enjoyable but I wish it had one or two more tricks up its sleeve to keep us interested. Good job and keep it up!
Back to top Go down
http://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FURY KURY! [Eclipse - Fun]   FURY KURY! [Eclipse - Fun] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FURY KURY! [Eclipse - Fun]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1