Le Deal du moment :
Bon plan achat en duo : 2ème robot cuiseur ...
Voir le deal
600 €

[Psyche] lokkiclu - flow/er

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
lokkiclu
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
lokkiclu

Female Messages : 283
Registration date : 2015-02-08

[Psyche] lokkiclu - flow/er Empty
PostSubject: [Psyche] lokkiclu - flow/er   [Psyche] lokkiclu - flow/er Icon_minitimeMon 4 Mar 2019 - 22:51

[Psyche] lokkiclu - flow/er 2019-010

Spoiler:

flow/er
🌼

You know too much to be happy.
----

Hey guys, here's my entry for #STICXV. For this particular clip I tried to show a different perspective of what a Psychedelic category video can be.

I used quite a few elements and ideas I've always loved dearly and the video ended up having a big amount of emotional charge for me. I hope you guys will enjoy and maybe even resonate with it Smile thanks for watching !

Source: Tokyo Ghoul + various
Audio: Inzo - Overthinker
Download: https://mega.nz/#!WUMDXIQD!LvqeDedghjNDKNtSkcJP4rYBKH709RGoyHrfzUvmrIU

Back to top Go down
Li0n
New
New
Li0n

Registration date : 2018-02-02

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche] lokkiclu - flow/er   [Psyche] lokkiclu - flow/er Icon_minitimeMon 4 Mar 2019 - 23:17

Amazing!
Back to top Go down
Sagiki
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
Sagiki

Male Messages : 228
Registration date : 2013-09-07

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche] lokkiclu - flow/er   [Psyche] lokkiclu - flow/er Icon_minitimeMon 4 Mar 2019 - 23:26

<3
Back to top Go down
Zuuki
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
Zuuki

Male Messages : 184
Registration date : 2012-09-08

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche] lokkiclu - flow/er   [Psyche] lokkiclu - flow/er Icon_minitimeTue 5 Mar 2019 - 9:09

Outstanding work kara i really loved it !
One of my fav for the moment !
Back to top Go down
JazzsVids
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
JazzsVids

Registration date : 2012-02-28

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche] lokkiclu - flow/er   [Psyche] lokkiclu - flow/er Icon_minitimeThu 7 Mar 2019 - 3:08

Seriously, one of the best this year. You've outdone yourself once again. Amazing work Kara! So glad to be on a team with you this year. x) <333 I had so much fun!
Back to top Go down
SmailE
New
New
SmailE

Male Messages : 45
Registration date : 2019-02-19

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche] lokkiclu - flow/er   [Psyche] lokkiclu - flow/er Icon_minitimeThu 7 Mar 2019 - 5:26

nice work [Psyche] lokkiclu - flow/er 408353 [Psyche] lokkiclu - flow/er 408353
Back to top Go down
Azexous
Forum Member
Forum Member
Azexous

Male Messages : 129
Registration date : 2013-02-12

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche] lokkiclu - flow/er   [Psyche] lokkiclu - flow/er Icon_minitimeThu 7 Mar 2019 - 10:36

this was an unexpected and very pleasant surprise, particularly the burst of emotion in this video and the wholesome note in the end. one of my favorites from this year's edition. incredibly well done and good luck kara!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MentalTsuii
PIKAPIKA
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
PIKAPIKA

Male Messages : 21
Registration date : 2015-07-06

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche] lokkiclu - flow/er   [Psyche] lokkiclu - flow/er Icon_minitimeThu 7 Mar 2019 - 17:21

I like this character videos with unique charm.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCoA3zotUa9ePPUIv94kJmg
Eion
New
New
Eion

Registration date : 2016-02-18

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche] lokkiclu - flow/er   [Psyche] lokkiclu - flow/er Icon_minitimeThu 7 Mar 2019 - 20:56

Really liked watching this amv, you should try to do more amvs with emotions in it, I think you’d do really really good. You’re always consistently great at this contest and you being at the top is nothing that has to be said, it’s always a given. Great job !
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
Tricky

Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche] lokkiclu - flow/er   [Psyche] lokkiclu - flow/er Icon_minitimeFri 8 Mar 2019 - 0:39

understandable have a nice day
Back to top Go down
Crookz
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
Crookz

Male Messages : 177
Registration date : 2013-01-26

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche] lokkiclu - flow/er   [Psyche] lokkiclu - flow/er Icon_minitimeFri 8 Mar 2019 - 21:29

Well done again, this was what the effect reminded me of.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
Tricky

Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche] lokkiclu - flow/er   [Psyche] lokkiclu - flow/er Icon_minitimeSat 9 Mar 2019 - 19:57

The first part on the monologue is really amazing, by far the best part of the video, it's really aesthetic and the clips fit very well the lyrics. The synch is also on point during the drop and I really appriciate the use of the 3D animation footages to match the different beats, just wished some of them would be better included in the video than just cuts ?
Nevertheless awesome video and probably my favorite from this year, great job scrub

T'ES UNE MOULA:
Back to top Go down
Hedge
Forum Member
Forum Member
Hedge

Male Messages : 135
Location : Le dernier homme sur terre est seul dans une chambre et quelque chose cogne à la porte..
Registration date : 2014-02-24

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche] lokkiclu - flow/er   [Psyche] lokkiclu - flow/er Icon_minitimeSun 10 Mar 2019 - 1:54

Honestly, my 2nd favorite IC AMV after Sagiki's ( because i'm edgy guy and he is so d4rk )

I LOVE THE CONCEPT, IT'S SO GOOD, FLOWERS ARE LIFE!
Seriously, the music goes perfectly well with your art direction, it's a great idea and it all makes something incredibly beautiful.

THAT'S ALL.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeProductionz2
lokkiclu
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
lokkiclu

Female Messages : 283
Registration date : 2015-02-08

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche] lokkiclu - flow/er   [Psyche] lokkiclu - flow/er Icon_minitimeSun 10 Mar 2019 - 23:16

Sagiki wrote:
<3

<3

Zuuki wrote:
Outstanding work kara i really loved it !
One of my fav for the moment !

Thank you as always Benjamin !

JazzsVids wrote:
Seriously, one of the best this year. You've outdone yourself once again. Amazing work Kara! So glad to be on a team with you this year. x) <333 I had so much fun!

Thank you for everything Jazzy <3

Azexous wrote:
this was an unexpected and very pleasant surprise, particularly the burst of emotion in this video and the wholesome note in the end. one of my favorites from this year's edition. incredibly well done and good luck kara!!!

Thanks so much Khaled, really glad the emotion showed through!

Eion wrote:
Really liked watching this amv, you should try to do more amvs with emotions in it, I think you’d do really really good. You’re always consistently great at this contest and you being at the top is nothing that has to be said, it’s always a given. Great job !

I agree with you Alex, I think I'll definitely explore it considering how much fun I had editing this year. Thanks so much for the kind comment <3

Tricky wrote:
The first part on the monologue is really amazing, by far the best part of the video, it's really aesthetic and the clips fit very well the lyrics. The synch is also on point during the drop and I really appriciate the use of the 3D animation footages to match the different beats, just wished some of them would be better included in the video than just cuts ?
Nevertheless awesome video and probably my favorite from this year, great job scrub

You're right the drop elements definitely could've been integrated better, I didn't have the time unfortunately Sad MAIS MERCI CLÉMENT T'ES EN ESPRIT!!!!

Hedge wrote:
Honestly, my 2nd favorite IC AMV after Sagiki's ( because i'm edgy guy and he is so d4rk )

I LOVE THE CONCEPT, IT'S SO GOOD, FLOWERS ARE LIFE!
Seriously, the music goes perfectly well with your art direction, it's a great idea and it all makes something incredibly beautiful.

THAT'S ALL.

MERCI FRANCIS, I AGREE! FLOWERS! 🌺 Really glad you enjoyed it!

Thanks so much everyone for the feedback, much appreciated and taken into account I love you
Back to top Go down
ShinRyu
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
ShinRyu

Male Messages : 2627
Registration date : 2007-10-29

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche] lokkiclu - flow/er   [Psyche] lokkiclu - flow/er Icon_minitimeTue 12 Mar 2019 - 15:52

very good clip !!!

nice story, GG
Back to top Go down
http://www.jDprod.net
MagicDarkLight
Berserk
Berserk
MagicDarkLight

Male Messages : 2082
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche] lokkiclu - flow/er   [Psyche] lokkiclu - flow/er Icon_minitimeSun 17 Mar 2019 - 13:04

Hey Kara!!

This is probably the most pro looking video in the contest and best in psyche for me. Without being overbearing, you really appropriated those scenes and honestly with Tokyo Ghoul making such a poetic and meaningful video, it must have been hard.
The typos are extremely well done, colors are pretty, FX and aesthetics while being diversified are completely consistent throughout the video.

I agree with Clément that the action part might have some weaker flows and lots of cuts but still it kept it clean and fresh, impacts were still nailed imo but in a different way that what I'd expect, thanks to the 3D sources and all.

It touched me, great job, a bit more than as always. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
http://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
Liar
Forum Member
Forum Member
Liar

Male Messages : 101
Registration date : 2015-02-19

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche] lokkiclu - flow/er   [Psyche] lokkiclu - flow/er Icon_minitimeSun 24 Mar 2019 - 18:24

Cam tarziu dar m-am decis sa-mi exprim si eu opinia xD. ( sunt praf in a-mi exprima opinia haha)

Nu prea le am cu psych-ul si cam toate par fara logica, dar edit-ul tau e aparte. Acea introducere si iesire au fost perfecte si totul s-a conectat intr-un final. Super tare ! xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche] lokkiclu - flow/er   [Psyche] lokkiclu - flow/er Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Psyche] lokkiclu - flow/er

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1