AuthorMessage
Azexous
Forum Member
Forum Member
Azexous

Male Messages : 129
Registration date : 2013-02-12

[Action] Azexous - Rayshift Empty
PostSubject: [Action] Azexous - Rayshift   [Action] Azexous - Rayshift Icon_minitimeMon 4 Mar 2019 - 22:25

Anime: Fate/Zero, Fate/Stay Night (UBW 2014 and Heavens Feel), Fate/Apocrypha, Fate/Grand Order and Fate/Kaleid Illya Prisma
Song: SeamlessR - Deathblow (feat Celldweller)
Download: https://mega.nz/#!wgwBUa7C!SgHmVDbxPJ0yVIFLjp8HW1RTvzcIWh9kUPoK562u8mE

how the fuck did i edit this
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MentalTsuii
Insofistikerad
New
New
Insofistikerad

Registration date : 2016-02-28

PostSubject: Re: [Action] Azexous - Rayshift   [Action] Azexous - Rayshift Icon_minitimeMon 4 Mar 2019 - 22:37

really good! enjoyed it from start to finish <3 the fist bump on 2:26 was dope
Back to top Go down
Li0n
New
New
Li0n

Registration date : 2018-02-02

PostSubject: Re: [Action] Azexous - Rayshift   [Action] Azexous - Rayshift Icon_minitimeWed 6 Mar 2019 - 11:45

Some parts were so cool i have them on repeat. Awesome work!
Back to top Go down
Eion
New
New
Eion

Registration date : 2016-02-18

PostSubject: Re: [Action] Azexous - Rayshift   [Action] Azexous - Rayshift Icon_minitimeThu 7 Mar 2019 - 15:26

I could really tell you had fun making this, awesome scene links a-chan~~
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
Tricky

Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: [Action] Azexous - Rayshift   [Action] Azexous - Rayshift Icon_minitimeFri 8 Mar 2019 - 0:41

Azexous wrote:

with your hands khaled
Back to top Go down
Nyala
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
Nyala

Male Messages : 5553
Registration date : 2007-12-06

PostSubject: Re: [Action] Azexous - Rayshift   [Action] Azexous - Rayshift Icon_minitimeSat 9 Mar 2019 - 11:58

Fate Stay Night dammit
I could never edit that cause the source is so overcolored and animated, but you did it pretty well Azexous  [Action] Azexous - Rayshift 3772035131
I loved your music and mix choice, the combination is very relevant, sounds like an epic rumble battle between old heroes of mythologia... wait...

The editing is really cool, I think there are to many knife rolling synchronisation lmao but it works ! I didn't appreciated the glitch FX in the beginning but they were the only mistakes for me. Very good job Khaled, I hope you'll come back in the action category to kick more ass [Action] Azexous - Rayshift 793914

[Action] Azexous - Rayshift Giphy
Back to top Go down
http://www.souls-team.com
lokkiclu
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
lokkiclu

Female Messages : 283
Registration date : 2015-02-08

PostSubject: Re: [Action] Azexous - Rayshift   [Action] Azexous - Rayshift Icon_minitimeSat 9 Mar 2019 - 18:00

Fate + Khaled is blessed combo ngl, there's few editors which can match your flow and know exactly when to pull the trigger with dynamics as you do. The song and source combination also showcases your status as a man on culture, very inspired. Super cool entry, great job Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Azexous
Forum Member
Forum Member
Azexous

Male Messages : 129
Registration date : 2013-02-12

PostSubject: Re: [Action] Azexous - Rayshift   [Action] Azexous - Rayshift Icon_minitimeSat 9 Mar 2019 - 19:21

Insofistikerad wrote:
really good! enjoyed it from start to finish <3 the fist bump on 2:26 was dope

thank u coral big appreciate

Li0n wrote:
Some parts were so cool i have them on repeat. Awesome work!

THANKSS!!!!

Eion wrote:
I could really tell you had fun making this, awesome scene links a-chan~~

i did i rly did even tho i was dying

Tricky wrote:
Azexous wrote:

with your hands khaled

and tears

Nyala wrote:
Fate Stay Night dammit
I could never edit that cause the source is so overcolored and animated, but you did it pretty well Azexous  [Action] Azexous - Rayshift 3772035131
I loved your music and mix choice, the combination is very relevant, sounds like an epic rumble battle between old heroes of mythologia... wait...

The editing is really cool, I think there are to many knife rolling synchronisation lmao but it works ! I didn't appreciated the glitch FX in the beginning but they were the only mistakes for me. Very good job Khaled, I hope you'll come back in the action category to kick more ass  [Action] Azexous - Rayshift 793914

[Action] Azexous - Rayshift Giphy

woah! big thanks man! appreciate your comment! tho i don't really know about trying action because it's not really my strongest category but you're making me consider it now. :'D

lokkiclu wrote:
Fate + Khaled is blessed combo ngl, there's few editors which can match your flow and know exactly when to pull the trigger with dynamics as you do. The song and source combination also showcases your status as a man on culture, very inspired. Super cool entry, great job Very Happy

THANKS KARA!! BIG APPRECIATE!!

thanks again everyone!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MentalTsuii
Hedge
Forum Member
Forum Member
Hedge

Male Messages : 135
Location : Le dernier homme sur terre est seul dans une chambre et quelque chose cogne à la porte..
Registration date : 2014-02-24

PostSubject: Re: [Action] Azexous - Rayshift   [Action] Azexous - Rayshift Icon_minitimeSun 10 Mar 2019 - 2:01

I'm not a fan of the video itself, although I find it well edited, clean and everything else, I can't enjoy the music, unfortunately!

Otherwise, I come especially to greet the effort, the association between the shots goes rather well and either the AMV remains very well edited!

I look forward to seeing your next projects!

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeProductionz2
MagicDarkLight
Berserk
Berserk
MagicDarkLight

Male Messages : 2082
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: [Action] Azexous - Rayshift   [Action] Azexous - Rayshift Icon_minitimeMon 11 Mar 2019 - 20:14

Hello!

Enjoyed it, as usual your glitches are top notch, the colors are a bit saturated but I'd say, just enough "toomuch" (STILL too much imo but it's cool at the same time somehow). My issue is more on your action part, I think the flow is a bit weak in the transitions, cuts are not that clever and impacts are not that heavy.
But it's so clean and everything that it still works pretty well, just wish it blew me away even more.

Congratz on your place man
Back to top Go down
http://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Action] Azexous - Rayshift   [Action] Azexous - Rayshift Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Action] Azexous - Rayshift

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul's Team Forum :: Contests / Events :: Soul's Team Iron Chef :: IRON CHEF XV : Octogone :: IRON CHEF 15 -- AMV-