Le Deal du moment :
Cartes Pokémon EV6.5 : où trouver le ...
Voir le deal

[FUN] Tricky - The Chase

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tricky
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
Tricky

Registration date : 2008-12-27

[FUN] Tricky - The Chase Empty
PostSubject: [FUN] Tricky - The Chase   [FUN] Tricky - The Chase Icon_minitimeMon 4 Mar 2019 - 20:40

[FUN] Tricky - The Chase WlmcNWP
Merci Younes pour ce travail d'une qualité incroyable

I joined fun again this year, even tho it looks more like a spiritual sequel of DRIFT than a fun AMV.

Song : Siamés - The wolf
Anime : Detective Conan
DDL : https://mega.nz/#!X0YRma5b!0enGCMzjVdZikOCaqJVonFw5nXuw55c8X6i5GhW64DQ
Back to top Go down
L1ght
New
New
L1ght

Registration date : 2013-10-29

PostSubject: Re: [FUN] Tricky - The Chase   [FUN] Tricky - The Chase Icon_minitimeMon 4 Mar 2019 - 21:02

damn dope ass gif man, make me one. UAZ
Back to top Go down
soleile
New
New
soleile

Registration date : 2019-02-21

PostSubject: Re: [FUN] Tricky - The Chase   [FUN] Tricky - The Chase Icon_minitimeTue 5 Mar 2019 - 15:43

Awesome stuff Clément <3 Much love for Detective Conan!
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
Tricky

PostSubject: Re: [FUN] Tricky - The Chase   [FUN] Tricky - The Chase Icon_minitimeFri 8 Mar 2019 - 0:48

L1ght wrote:
damn dope ass gif man, make me one. UAZ
oui
soleile wrote:
Awesome stuff Clément <3 Much love for Detective Conan!
oui
Back to top Go down
lokkiclu
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
lokkiclu

Female Messages : 283
Registration date : 2015-02-08

PostSubject: Re: [FUN] Tricky - The Chase   [FUN] Tricky - The Chase Icon_minitimeFri 8 Mar 2019 - 1:02

[FUN] Tricky - The Chase 2019-011
Back to top Go down
Crookz
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
Crookz

Male Messages : 177
Registration date : 2013-01-26

PostSubject: Re: [FUN] Tricky - The Chase   [FUN] Tricky - The Chase Icon_minitimeFri 8 Mar 2019 - 21:32

Really solid Tricky, hope you're doing well. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
lokkiclu
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
lokkiclu

Female Messages : 283
Registration date : 2015-02-08

PostSubject: Re: [FUN] Tricky - The Chase   [FUN] Tricky - The Chase Icon_minitimeSat 9 Mar 2019 - 18:53

Waddup I'm back 4Head

Ok scrub I love your entry, for some reason you always pick these hard af sources to work with in ICs but you still manage to pull it off. The beginning of the clip sets the tone and concept of your AMV so masterfully, without shoving it in the face of the viewer, as I often tend to see editors do in fear that it's not readable enough. My only complaint would be that I wish you had carried on with this theme more strongly towards the end, because like you said it does feel a bit like DRIFT. But I mean, who can really hate Cerignola Drift 2? I do understand that it's not easy to do tho and despite all that you did great work here. It's super fun to watch and one of your better recent ICs for sure. UAZ #conquistadores I'm proud and last but not least

Understandable and have a nice day

T'ES UNE MOULA
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
Tricky

PostSubject: Re: [FUN] Tricky - The Chase   [FUN] Tricky - The Chase Icon_minitimeSat 9 Mar 2019 - 19:48

Crookz wrote:
Really solid Tricky, hope you're doing well. Good luck.
Thank you Tom, I hope you're doing well too  [FUN] Tricky - The Chase 3772035131

lokkiclu wrote:
Waddup I'm back 4Head

Ok scrub I love your entry, for some reason you always pick these hard af sources to work with in ICs but you still manage to pull it off. The beginning of the clip sets the tone and concept of your AMV so masterfully, without shoving it in the face of the viewer, as I often tend to see editors do in fear that it's not readable enough. My only complaint would be that I wish you had carried on with this theme more strongly towards the end, because like you said it does feel a bit like DRIFT. But I mean, who can really hate Cerignola Drift 2? I do understand that it's not easy to do tho and despite all that you did great work here. It's super fun to watch and one of your better recent ICs for sure. UAZ #conquistadores I'm proud and last but not least

Understandable and have a nice day

T'ES UNE MOULA

It was hard for the second part because I had 0 dynamic clips of camera recording whatsoever since I didn't prepare to edit Conan this IC monkaMega

T'ES EN ESPRIT #conquistadores
Back to top Go down
MagicDarkLight
Berserk
Berserk
MagicDarkLight

Male Messages : 2082
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: [FUN] Tricky - The Chase   [FUN] Tricky - The Chase Icon_minitimeMon 11 Mar 2019 - 17:52

Yo la mifff

Franchement le clip va être sous côté à cause du thème mais j'ai trouvé ça grave clean, les fx sont vraiment bien intégrés et l'ambiance du clip est tenue du début à la fin. J'l'ai trouvé beaucoup plus intéressant à mater que ce qu'on ne pourrait croire après un premier visionnage.

Par contre j'maintiens que ton rythme est un peu baisé, c'est pas assez varié et les impacts sont pas suffisant, au bout d'un moment on regarde un peu un fleuve de scènes et c'est dommage. Après avec ce son, ça devait être bien chiant d'arriver à un autre résultat je pense mais voilà.

Bien joué, à bientôt dans ta cave
Back to top Go down
http://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [FUN] Tricky - The Chase   [FUN] Tricky - The Chase Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[FUN] Tricky - The Chase

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul's Team Forum :: Contests / Events :: Soul's Team Iron Chef :: IRON CHEF XV : Octogone :: IRON CHEF 15 -- AMV-