Le Deal du moment :
Display Star Wars Unlimited Ombres de la Galaxie : ...
Voir le deal

[Fun] AntaresHeart07 - The Lone Rush

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
AntaresHeart07
New
New
AntaresHeart07

Female Messages : 47
Registration date : 2016-02-22

[Fun] AntaresHeart07 - The Lone Rush Empty
PostSubject: [Fun] AntaresHeart07 - The Lone Rush   [Fun] AntaresHeart07 - The Lone Rush Icon_minitimeMon 4 Mar 2019 - 19:17

"The Lone Rush" is my entry for the IC, based on a true story  [Fun] AntaresHeart07 - The Lone Rush 3572625220  
Special thanks to Karlo, who told me every day: "run Anta, run! The deadline is coming!!"

DL: https://mega.nz/#!psJyXKiS!aMwykqEVBW7SRwu7fhNFm3KzUXEaskZjKra317IHFXI
Back to top Go down
JazzsVids
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
JazzsVids

Registration date : 2012-02-28

PostSubject: Re: [Fun] AntaresHeart07 - The Lone Rush   [Fun] AntaresHeart07 - The Lone Rush Icon_minitimeThu 7 Mar 2019 - 3:05

Hahaha very fun xD
Back to top Go down
AntaresHeart07
New
New
AntaresHeart07

PostSubject: Re: [Fun] AntaresHeart07 - The Lone Rush   [Fun] AntaresHeart07 - The Lone Rush Icon_minitimeThu 7 Mar 2019 - 14:25

thank you Jazzy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Luciole
Berserk
Berserk
Luciole

Male Messages : 1336
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: [Fun] AntaresHeart07 - The Lone Rush   [Fun] AntaresHeart07 - The Lone Rush Icon_minitimeThu 7 Mar 2019 - 14:51

Perfect, my fav in fun easy cheers

Good job Chiara !
Back to top Go down
AntaresHeart07
New
New
AntaresHeart07

PostSubject: Re: [Fun] AntaresHeart07 - The Lone Rush   [Fun] AntaresHeart07 - The Lone Rush Icon_minitimeThu 7 Mar 2019 - 20:00

Luciole wrote:
Perfect, my fav in fun easy cheers

Good job Chiara !
Thank you Jere! I'm glad you like it! cheers
Back to top Go down
Hedge
Forum Member
Forum Member
Hedge

Male Messages : 135
Location : Le dernier homme sur terre est seul dans une chambre et quelque chose cogne à la porte..
Registration date : 2014-02-24

PostSubject: Re: [Fun] AntaresHeart07 - The Lone Rush   [Fun] AntaresHeart07 - The Lone Rush Icon_minitimeSun 10 Mar 2019 - 2:32

The AMV is not bad in itself but I find that it lacks a little personal touch! It's a pretty common problem in fun this year I have the feeling!( Its only my opinion ) It's too much RAW and you've used a lot of sources that have been seen and reviewed ( especially in terms of scene choices!) After that, it's not a problem in itself but it's cool to customize them afterwards by having a different colorization or something!

I find the trumpet part pretty good, it's cool and you did good mix-up with the music, it's good!
I guess you must have been in rush so it's still an IC! Can't wait to see what happens next!

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeProductionz2
AntaresHeart07
New
New
AntaresHeart07

PostSubject: Re: [Fun] AntaresHeart07 - The Lone Rush   [Fun] AntaresHeart07 - The Lone Rush Icon_minitimeSun 10 Mar 2019 - 19:54

Hedge wrote:
The AMV is not bad in itself but I find that it lacks a little personal touch! It's a pretty common problem in fun this year I have the feeling!( Its only my opinion ) It's too much RAW and you've used a lot of sources that have been seen and reviewed ( especially in terms of scene choices!) After that, it's not a problem in itself but it's cool to customize them afterwards by having a different colorization or something!

I find the trumpet part pretty good, it's cool and you did good mix-up with the music, it's good!
I guess you must have been in rush so it's still an IC! Can't wait to see what happens next!

thank you for your opinion Hedge! Yeah, you're right about my video! Unfortunately I had little time to edit last weekend, so I chose to make this kind of amv! I hope to have more time next ic [Fun] AntaresHeart07 - The Lone Rush 793914
Back to top Go down
MagicDarkLight
Berserk
Berserk
MagicDarkLight

Male Messages : 2082
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: [Fun] AntaresHeart07 - The Lone Rush   [Fun] AntaresHeart07 - The Lone Rush Icon_minitimeTue 12 Mar 2019 - 21:44

Hello Chiara!

Overall a solid video like you know how to do, I enjoyed most of the scene selection even though some phases are a bit long (One piece). The colors could have been a bit more contrasted too but still quite okay (as Hedge said, a bit more perso would have been nice).
The synch was sometimes not enough for my taste, especially 1:27..

But still very cool overall honestly I'm nitpicking. Good job!
Back to top Go down
http://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
AntaresHeart07
New
New
AntaresHeart07

PostSubject: Re: [Fun] AntaresHeart07 - The Lone Rush   [Fun] AntaresHeart07 - The Lone Rush Icon_minitimeTue 12 Mar 2019 - 22:57

MagicDarkLight wrote:
Hello Chiara!

Overall a solid video like you know how to do, I enjoyed most of the scene selection even though some phases are a bit long (One piece). The colors could have been a bit more contrasted too but still quite okay (as Hedge said, a bit more perso would have been nice).
The synch was sometimes not enough for my taste, especially 1:27..

But still very cool overall honestly I'm nitpicking. Good job!
Hey Hakim thank you for your feedback! Yeah, you're right about everything! As I said to Hedge I was unlucky with my free time, so I hope to have more time to fix more things next time! [Fun] AntaresHeart07 - The Lone Rush 793914
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Fun] AntaresHeart07 - The Lone Rush   [Fun] AntaresHeart07 - The Lone Rush Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Fun] AntaresHeart07 - The Lone Rush

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul's Team Forum :: Contests / Events :: Soul's Team Iron Chef :: IRON CHEF XV : Octogone :: IRON CHEF 15 -- AMV-