Le Deal du moment : -28%
Précommande : Smartphone Google Pixel 8a 5G ...
Voir le deal
389 €
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Bon plan achat en duo : 2ème robot cuiseur Moulinex Companion ...
600 €
Voir le deal

[Action][Man's Not Hot - ZoroIttoryu] Dementia

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ZoroIttoryu
Forum Member
Forum Member
ZoroIttoryu

Registration date : 2013-08-22

[Action][Man's Not Hot - ZoroIttoryu] Dementia Empty
PostSubject: [Action][Man's Not Hot - ZoroIttoryu] Dementia   [Action][Man's Not Hot - ZoroIttoryu] Dementia Icon_minitimeTue 6 Mar 2018 - 15:21

[Action][Man's Not Hot - ZoroIttoryu] Dementia 1520345323-dementia
Poster by Dwayn

Downloadlink: https://mega.nz/#!mQYTQCZJ!7RJiyqcxoKVR7gFmFkMb2V5A958rjV395guPJ_HrQuQ
Youtube Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0-ZRZqdjQg
Song: Excision & Pegboard Nerds - Bring The Madness (feat. Mayor Apeshit) (Noisestorm Remix)
Anime: Mob Psycho 100, One Punch Man, Code Breaker, K, Kekkai sensen, Bungou Stray Dogs, Black Lagoon, Tokyo Ghoul, Fate Zero, Fate Stay Night, Gangsta, Phantom Requiem for the Phantom, Darling in the frankxx, Canaan, Karas and maybe more i forgot to add.

My video for STIC XIV. I wanted to add more but didnt have the motivation to do so in the extended deadline. Just a random animemix action video.
Back to top Go down
Changelling
New
New
Changelling

Registration date : 2013-08-17

PostSubject: Re: [Action][Man's Not Hot - ZoroIttoryu] Dementia   [Action][Man's Not Hot - ZoroIttoryu] Dementia Icon_minitimeTue 6 Mar 2018 - 15:41

I guess you can say the colors have... demented! Hahaaaa... this is why Im single...
And the song becomes catchy after listening to it a few times.
Back to top Go down
ZoroIttoryu
Forum Member
Forum Member
ZoroIttoryu

PostSubject: Re: [Action][Man's Not Hot - ZoroIttoryu] Dementia   [Action][Man's Not Hot - ZoroIttoryu] Dementia Icon_minitimeTue 6 Mar 2018 - 15:51

Changelling wrote:
I guess you can say the colors have... demented! Hahaaaa... this is why Im single...
And the song becomes catchy after listening to it a few times.

The title is for my editing, cause i dont know how to edit anymore.
Back to top Go down
ProjectBarcodeError
Berserk
Berserk
ProjectBarcodeError

Male Messages : 1147
Registration date : 2010-03-09

PostSubject: Re: [Action][Man's Not Hot - ZoroIttoryu] Dementia   [Action][Man's Not Hot - ZoroIttoryu] Dementia Icon_minitimeTue 6 Mar 2018 - 16:37

i gotta partially agree with crows's comment on YT.

The monochrome idea could have been a good idea to make homogenous on paper, but some sources + lack on perfecting the levels of greys doesn't made it as slick as it would have been expected to be. I'd even say it removes a bit of the clip's personnality.

Clip gets a bit more interesting when the chorus/drop kicks in doe. i liked the Canaan scenes in a suggestive PoV.

Good luck with the ranking m9.
Back to top Go down
ZoroIttoryu
Forum Member
Forum Member
ZoroIttoryu

PostSubject: Re: [Action][Man's Not Hot - ZoroIttoryu] Dementia   [Action][Man's Not Hot - ZoroIttoryu] Dementia Icon_minitimeTue 6 Mar 2018 - 16:45

ProjectBarcodeError wrote:
i gotta partially agree with crows's comment on YT.

The monochrome idea could have been a good idea to make homogenous on paper, but some sources + lack on perfecting the levels of greys doesn't made it as slick as it would have been expected to be. I'd even say it removes a bit of the clip's personnality.

Clip gets a bit more interesting when the chorus/drop kicks in doe. i liked the Canaan scenes in a suggestive PoV.

Good luck with the ranking m9.

Hey PBE thanks for commenting. Yes i agree with the black and white only problem. I had different plans about the cc but the lack of skill and motivation changed my plans a lot. Glad you liked some part of it.
Good luck in the ranking as well!
Back to top Go down
Luna
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
Luna

Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: [Action][Man's Not Hot - ZoroIttoryu] Dementia   [Action][Man's Not Hot - ZoroIttoryu] Dementia Icon_minitimeWed 7 Mar 2018 - 1:41

Nice pacing you got! Also the use of mutiple animes here was a good bonus, especially on this song
Just wished to see more colors, feels a bit too dark to me but good luck!
Back to top Go down
SoulElfs
New
New
SoulElfs

Male Messages : 16
Registration date : 2013-03-26

PostSubject: Re: [Action][Man's Not Hot - ZoroIttoryu] Dementia   [Action][Man's Not Hot - ZoroIttoryu] Dementia Icon_minitimeWed 7 Mar 2018 - 23:37

Nice Aniki :3
Back to top Go down
ZoroIttoryu
Forum Member
Forum Member
ZoroIttoryu

PostSubject: Re: [Action][Man's Not Hot - ZoroIttoryu] Dementia   [Action][Man's Not Hot - ZoroIttoryu] Dementia Icon_minitimeFri 9 Mar 2018 - 21:42

Luna wrote:
Nice pacing you got! Also the use of mutiple animes here was a good bonus, especially on this song
Just wished to see more colors, feels a bit too dark to me but good luck!

Yes i agree with you, i didnt have enough motivation to play with the cc in the end of the ic, you are totally right. Thanks for the feedback and im glad you liked some aspects of my video!

SoulElfs wrote:
Nice Aniki :3
Thanks man!!
Back to top Go down
Changelling
New
New
Changelling

Registration date : 2013-08-17

PostSubject: Re: [Action][Man's Not Hot - ZoroIttoryu] Dementia   [Action][Man's Not Hot - ZoroIttoryu] Dementia Icon_minitimeFri 9 Mar 2018 - 23:20

The only 7 I'm putting your video at is the 7th circle of freaking hell
Back to top Go down
ZoroIttoryu
Forum Member
Forum Member
ZoroIttoryu

PostSubject: Re: [Action][Man's Not Hot - ZoroIttoryu] Dementia   [Action][Man's Not Hot - ZoroIttoryu] Dementia Icon_minitimeFri 9 Mar 2018 - 23:51

Changelling wrote:
The only 7 I'm putting your video at is the 7th circle of freaking hell
yes
Back to top Go down
Luciole
Berserk
Berserk
Luciole

Male Messages : 1336
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: [Action][Man's Not Hot - ZoroIttoryu] Dementia   [Action][Man's Not Hot - ZoroIttoryu] Dementia Icon_minitimeSat 10 Mar 2018 - 0:24

Yooo Zoro, I was really looking forward to seeing your video. And I'm not dissapointed !

I would picked the same kind off anime as yours if I had to edit this song so for me you have the best combo anime/music  [Action][Man's Not Hot - ZoroIttoryu] Dementia 1f44c

The adrenaline is real, and when the video finish you're like "what already ? Lets watch it again !"

That scene selection...#doooope:

Maybe your black and white filter need more contrast, I think its too dull sometimes.

Exemple:

And its even more notissable cuz you have scenes with nice contrast too x'D

Exemple:

So yea I think that the only thing dat bothers me, and maybe your grain too, I dont know if it was necessary or not, but not a big deal.

Anyway, really nice job Zoro ! I really like your video, one of my fav' in the Action [Action][Man's Not Hot - ZoroIttoryu] Dementia 1f604

Can't wait to see your next work !

[Action][Man's Not Hot - ZoroIttoryu] Dementia Giphy
Back to top Go down
ZoroIttoryu
Forum Member
Forum Member
ZoroIttoryu

PostSubject: Re: [Action][Man's Not Hot - ZoroIttoryu] Dementia   [Action][Man's Not Hot - ZoroIttoryu] Dementia Icon_minitimeSat 10 Mar 2018 - 13:06

Luciole wrote:
Yooo Zoro, I was really looking forward to seeing your video. And I'm not dissapointed !

I would picked the same kind off anime as yours if I had to edit this song so for me you have the best combo anime/music  [Action][Man's Not Hot - ZoroIttoryu] Dementia 1f44c

The adrenaline is real, and when the video finish you're like "what already ? Lets watch it again !"

That scene selection...#doooope:

Maybe your black and white filter need more contrast, I think its too dull sometimes.

Exemple:

And its even more notissable cuz you have scenes with nice contrast too x'D

Exemple:

So yea I think that the only thing dat bothers me, and maybe your grain too, I dont know if it was necessary or not, but not a big deal.

Anyway, really nice job Zoro ! I really like your video, one of my fav' in the Action [Action][Man's Not Hot - ZoroIttoryu] Dementia 1f604

Can't wait to see your next work !

[Action][Man's Not Hot - ZoroIttoryu] Dementia Giphy

Thanks for the feedback man. I appreciate your words for my video!
Back to top Go down
Sephi
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
Sephi

Female Messages : 274
Registration date : 2009-04-18

PostSubject: Re: [Action][Man's Not Hot - ZoroIttoryu] Dementia   [Action][Man's Not Hot - ZoroIttoryu] Dementia Icon_minitimeSat 10 Mar 2018 - 13:33

That clip! When I put this song on the pack I really hoped it would be edited since we (zuuki and naoya) drop the project that we had on it. And dude it's really similar from what we were about to do with it! Imagine my surprise when I first so this XD
Anyway I like it a lot and your scene selection where really good. I'm not a big fan of the full black/white though and I agreed with PBE on that.
I really enjoyed your clip it was pleasent to watch, one of my favorite of this catégory. Good job! [Action][Man's Not Hot - ZoroIttoryu] Dementia 3772035131
Back to top Go down
http://sora-no-kagami.forums-actifs.com/
ZoroIttoryu
Forum Member
Forum Member
ZoroIttoryu

PostSubject: Re: [Action][Man's Not Hot - ZoroIttoryu] Dementia   [Action][Man's Not Hot - ZoroIttoryu] Dementia Icon_minitimeSat 10 Mar 2018 - 16:05

Sephi wrote:
That clip! When I put this song on the pack I really hoped it would be edited since we (zuuki and naoya) drop the project that we had on it. And dude it's really similar from what we were about to do with it! Imagine my surprise when I first so this XD
Anyway I like it a lot and your scene selection where really good. I'm not a big fan of the full black/white though and I agreed with PBE on that.
I really enjoyed your clip it was pleasent to watch, one of my favorite of this catégory. Good job! [Action][Man's Not Hot - ZoroIttoryu] Dementia 3772035131

Thanks Sephi! Glad you liked it!
Back to top Go down
Kroner
New
New
Kroner

Registration date : 2018-02-11

PostSubject: Re: [Action][Man's Not Hot - ZoroIttoryu] Dementia   [Action][Man's Not Hot - ZoroIttoryu] Dementia Icon_minitimeTue 13 Mar 2018 - 17:57

good job and thx a lot for your honesty when you said you were surprised by your rank. I don't want to say you didn't deserved it, but it was really nice to hear someone so critical about himself. I really appreciate that
Back to top Go down
ZoroIttoryu
Forum Member
Forum Member
ZoroIttoryu

PostSubject: Re: [Action][Man's Not Hot - ZoroIttoryu] Dementia   [Action][Man's Not Hot - ZoroIttoryu] Dementia Icon_minitimeWed 14 Mar 2018 - 19:16

Kroner wrote:
good job and thx a lot for your honesty when you said you were surprised by your rank. I don't want to say you didn't deserved it, but it was really nice to hear someone so critical about himself. I really appreciate that
Most editors are aware of their videos level. Some admit it, others dont. I think the judges judged a different way than i would judge the action category and it kinda surprised me cause i thought i shared some of their way of thinking as i grew up looking up to their style. I guess i wasnt right about it in a good way for me haha. Thanks for appreciating my attitude towards the results!
Back to top Go down
Sempai3607
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
Sempai3607

Male Messages : 230
Registration date : 2013-02-10

PostSubject: Re: [Action][Man's Not Hot - ZoroIttoryu] Dementia   [Action][Man's Not Hot - ZoroIttoryu] Dementia Icon_minitimeWed 14 Mar 2018 - 20:33

cool poster, SHISHI SONSON
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Sempai3607
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Action][Man's Not Hot - ZoroIttoryu] Dementia   [Action][Man's Not Hot - ZoroIttoryu] Dementia Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Action][Man's Not Hot - ZoroIttoryu] Dementia

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1