AuthorMessage
SkyUchihax
New
New
SkyUchihax

Female Messages : 18
Registration date : 2015-03-06

[STIC14] Into My Heart AMV Empty
PostSubject: [STIC14] Into My Heart AMV   [STIC14] Into My Heart AMV Icon_minitimeMon 5 Mar 2018 - 1:26

I had wanted to do drama/romance with the new movie of No Game, but none of the songs really stuck out for me besides this one which was in the psyche category for some reason...LOL Anyways a simple amv too the movie. I hope you guys enjoy, :3

Team: Aurora
Category: "Psyche" (more like drama/romance)
Anime: No Game No Life: Zero Movie

Back to top Go down
JazzsVids
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
JazzsVids

Registration date : 2012-02-28

PostSubject: Re: [STIC14] Into My Heart AMV   [STIC14] Into My Heart AMV Icon_minitimeMon 5 Mar 2018 - 5:41

Nice edit. Yeah I agree with you, this song isn't easily "psych" but that depends on the editor. It can be done.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
Luna

Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: [STIC14] Into My Heart AMV   [STIC14] Into My Heart AMV Icon_minitimeWed 7 Mar 2018 - 0:14

Damn so nostalgic! Clean and nice amv and tt does work together ( i mean anime+song ). I don't understand why it was in psyche, more drama to me but oh well glad you still joined! I was actually waiting to see your video [STIC14] Into My Heart AMV 1f609
Back to top Go down
SkyUchihax
New
New
SkyUchihax

PostSubject: Re: [STIC14] Into My Heart AMV   [STIC14] Into My Heart AMV Icon_minitimeWed 14 Mar 2018 - 0:19

JazzsVids wrote:
Nice edit. Yeah I agree with you, this song isn't easily "psych" but that depends on the editor. It can be done.
Thank you! Very Happy <3 Yes I agree it can be done but I couldn't think of it as anything other then drama/romance at least with my anime choice. xD
Back to top Go down
SkyUchihax
New
New
SkyUchihax

PostSubject: Re: [STIC14] Into My Heart AMV   [STIC14] Into My Heart AMV Icon_minitimeWed 14 Mar 2018 - 0:21

Luna wrote:
Damn so nostalgic! Clean and nice amv and tt does work together ( i mean anime+song ). I don't understand why it was in psyche, more drama to me but oh well glad you still joined! I was actually waiting to see your video [STIC14] Into My Heart AMV 1f609
Aww thank you so much Luna that means so much too me! I really appreciate hearing you were waiting for my video! *___ * <333
Back to top Go down
SpeedQueenGK
Forum Member
Forum Member
SpeedQueenGK

Female Messages : 104
Registration date : 2018-02-03

PostSubject: Re: [STIC14] Into My Heart AMV   [STIC14] Into My Heart AMV Icon_minitimeWed 14 Mar 2018 - 7:13

2018, the year when everyone edits drama/romance in psyche and horror. the same thing happend to me but yeah, you can always make the video feel more like a horror/psyche video. This should have been in the drama pack for sure! Love the video, and I'm happy I just watched the movie like....1 hour before I saw your amv. Made me cry again ;-; god damn it!

but other than that: NICE amv, simple, got the feels, would have wanted to see something more but it's stilln a nice edit. GG!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [STIC14] Into My Heart AMV   [STIC14] Into My Heart AMV Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[STIC14] Into My Heart AMV

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1