Le deal à ne pas rater :
Retour en stock du coffret Pokémon Zénith Suprême – ...
Voir le deal

[Dance][TheOblivion6277] - [#FreeFalling]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheOblivion6277
New
New
TheOblivion6277

Female Messages : 2
Registration date : 2015-03-01

[Dance][TheOblivion6277] - [#FreeFalling] Empty
PostSubject: [Dance][TheOblivion6277] - [#FreeFalling]   [Dance][TheOblivion6277] - [#FreeFalling] Icon_minitimeMon 27 Feb 2017 - 17:00

Hello!

I'm crying since I've made it in less than 20h instead of 3days (didn't know I'll be this busy but still, didn't want to let down my teammates).
Hope you enjoy!

Back to top Go down
JazzsVids
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
JazzsVids

Registration date : 2012-02-28

PostSubject: Re: [Dance][TheOblivion6277] - [#FreeFalling]   [Dance][TheOblivion6277] - [#FreeFalling] Icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2017 - 5:27

ohhh nooo XD our titles are too similar
Back to top Go down
MagicDarkLight
Berserk
Berserk
MagicDarkLight

Male Messages : 2082
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: [Dance][TheOblivion6277] - [#FreeFalling]   [Dance][TheOblivion6277] - [#FreeFalling] Icon_minitimeTue 7 Mar 2017 - 10:36

Hello

I didn't really like it, sure it shows that you didn't have time to make a better mix. You usually milk a lot on each anime you choose before going to the next instead of making a more interesting mix of scenes. And the scene selection ends up being a bit too random regarding to the pace of the song, you use very dynamic scenes in calm parts and sometimes more static ones in the choruses.
Also your cam moves are really rough and short and don't make much sense, you should think twice before making shakes and stuff of the like.

Good luck in the contest
Back to top Go down
http://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Dance][TheOblivion6277] - [#FreeFalling]   [Dance][TheOblivion6277] - [#FreeFalling] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Dance][TheOblivion6277] - [#FreeFalling]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul's Team Forum :: Contests / Events :: Soul's Team Iron Chef :: IRON CHEF 13 : CHANGE THE GAME :: IRON CHEF 13 -- AMV-